cookies; 3

Lucky You !

" Good morning ! " 

Hyemi greet her classmate as soon as she enter the class. Everyone is busy with their 'hard work'. In simple work , copying others homework. Some of them are tidy the classroom. Hyemi walk towards her desk and sit on her chair. As soon as she sit , she felt like there is something under her skirt. She stand up again and reach out a paper on her chair. 'What is it?'. She look dumbfounded when she see the paper. She open the fold of the paper.

 

Dear Hyemi , Hi ? So I've been decide to write a letter for you. Well. You know what? I've been liking you for so long. Wish to meet very soon. Heart , your secret admire.

 

" Secret admire ? So childish. " Hyemi fold back the paper and about to throw it. But suddenly the letter have been snap by someone. She look up as she shock that someone snap out something in her hand. It was Luhan. Of course , no one else as annoying as him. He is finally here. Attend school after discharging from hospital a week ago. He take a sit next to her. 

" Who is this ? Secret admire ? " He smirks and look at her. " Woah , you have a secret admire now? Wow- that's awesome. " He continue while smiling to Hyemi. Hyemi rolls her eyes and take out her textbook. 

" I didn't interest on something like that. Even you ,know about that. "

" Isn't girls like something like this ? " Luhan ask over his curiousity.

" Maybe ? " Hyemi keep on flick her textbook. She turn her head to Luhan when she realize that Luhan is smiling while looking at her. " What's wrong with you ? Smiles like i-d-i-o-t. " 

" Ani , I wonder what if you dating someone one day. Will you turn out very cute or very-monster. " Luhan laughed loudly. The classmate started look at both of them. Hyemi turn so red as she so embrassed when everyone look at them.

" Stop it , big monster! " Hyemi whisper as her fingers pinch him.

Luhan could not stop laughing even he was ask to stop. That was the best of Hyemi to turn in red because of him. 

 

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

 

 

Field look very green this morning. The breeze is so cold too. Oh Soojin was sit at the corner of the field as he finished his training. Few minutes ago , he has made such a childish thingy in his life. What with the deal? He had promise with those jerk to date a girl from A1-3 class. Yeah , she is quiet famous too. The one that join hapkiddo club. So , the deal was to date that girl and break up after a month. God , are they kidding me ? A month? Date ? It is so easy , guys. Why do they doubt about my famous.

 

He is about to walk away since he had a class after this. There's many things across his mind. How to make a first step , how to flirt the girl , how to do this and that. He have to act like a professional playboy. He open his phone and tap a gallery icon. He then tap a image of a girl in it. She smiles so beautiful. With a small dimples on her right and left cheeks. Even she was in her hapkiddo white uniform, she still tend to look good. " So she was the girl from A1-3 class? Well, she look good too. " Soojin smiles a bit.

 

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

 

 

" Luhan ah! " Hyemi call for Luhan who sleep with a book on his face. He wake up and rub his eyes as soon as he see the monster in front of him.

" Um , what ? " He rest his head on the desk after he close the book.

" Someone said ... He saw Soojin, the school athelics passed by this class and put the letter on my chair. Its Oh Soojin ! " Hyemi's voice sound a little excited.

" So? " Luhan still didn't open his eyes , yet he hear everything that Hyemi's mumbles.

" So ? You know I had crush on him right ! "

" You said you didn't interest on something like that before. " He head up and look at her with small eyes since he just woke up from a nap.

" Yeah- I've said that. But , if you had crush on someone and she likes you back. Wouldn't you feel excited ? " 

" I had a crush on someone who doesn't even likes me at all. " Luhan mumbles slowly as he puts his head on the desk again. Continue take a nap.

" What? I didn't hear you " Hyemi pull Luhan's body.

" Nothing. " 

" You're so annoying ! Okay then." Hyemi rolls her eyes and pick every textbook on the desk. The bells is rung, let's go home! She left him alone. Nothing good to wait Luhan. He gonna wake up when no one in the class room. He take a nap and sleep for so long. Ugh! Hyemi walked out from the class.

 

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

 

Luhan keep his head up as he realize no one in the classroom. The school has ended , he was the only human in the classroom. Like usually, Hyemi won't wait for him. He sigh and look outside the window.

 

" What so excited about him? Ugh, whatever. " He stand up and pull his bags. Luhan walked out from classroom to return home. He had a dinner with his mom tonight. He need to return home quickly. His mind was so messed; thinking about those crush who does not even know who is him. 

 

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸