cookies; 2

Lucky You !

The next day, 

Hyemi visitted Luhan in the Daehan Minguk Hospital. She lead her step straight to ward where Luhan stay. With a bouqet of tulips on her arms , she walked happily to meet her bestfriend. As soon as she arrived , she knocked the door and waiting for any replies from the insiders. 

 

" Come in "

 

Hyemi push the door as she enter the room. She smiles as she saw Luhan and his family in the room. Hyemi put the bouqet of tulips on the side table and greet the mom first. " Goodmorning , mummy. " She grined to her; showing her arranged white teeth. " Morning , Hyemi-ah. You're coming alone ? Where's Hyeri ? " Luhan's mom asked Hyemi. Hyeri could not join her today because she had a training for her cheerleading club. But she had promise to come here right after the training end. " Oh-- Hyeri had a trainning class. she said sorry for could not make it , but she will come after the trainning end. " Luhan's mom nodded her head as she understand the reason of Hyeri's absent.

" So how are you , monkey? Feeling better ? " Hyemi asked to Luhan with a smirk.

" What? Monkey? Mummy, do you hear that? She called me monkey when I was laid on this bed. " Luhan poutted as he got upset of his not-welcome-nickname. Luhan's mom just shake her head and smiles towards him. Yes , both of us were so childish.

" This , I bought for you before come here. It smells good. Like me, " Hyemi said while her hand take the bouqet of tulips and hand it to Luhan. 

" Like you? Do you even take a bath before coming here? Hahaha. " Luhan laughed loudly as he saw Hyemi frowned at him. Hyemi was ready to lean a slap on his shoulder but he move away so he could avoid it. " Hyemi ah, have a sit first. I have a lot to tell you " Luhan tried to console the scary girl in front of him.

" Yes , have a sit. I'm going to buy some porridge for Luhan at the cafe. Can you accompany him for awhile ? " Luhan's mom asked. Hyemi nodded and smiles to her as she agree to stay here. After Luhan's mom stepped out from the room, Luhan pulled Hyemi's arm to make her come closer. 

" you know what? I missed you a lot when I was in my coma. " Luhan said it softly.

" I know right , that's why you need to wake up quickly and annoyed me again. " 

" --But I feel bad for Yura. I hurted her too. " Luhan truckled down his head. Not sure it was sign of sad or regret.

" What do you mean ? " 

" Right before the accident happen, I asked her for break up. " Luhan looked up straight to Hyemi's eyes. Hyemi still calm as before. Not giving any reaction. " I didn't only ask her for break up, but I even hurt her with this accident thing. I heard that she get injured at his arms. Is it true ? I haven't see her after I wake up from the coma. " Luhan continued.

" you did ? What-- but--. Ugh Luhan! You need to apologize to her. Even its not because of what you want, its hurt her too. So you need to. " Hyemi said with calm voice. Not going to give any pressure to Luhan since he was not in good condition too.

" Okay , I'll be ask for apologize soon. " 

" Good then. " Hyemi smiles a bit to show that she was not that angry now. Luhan smiles back as he happy that finally Hyemi was not that angry to him. He did not know why, but he could not happy if Hyemi get mad over him for so long. He missed to stuck around with her. Suddenly something cross his mind. Hey , it Hyemi's birthday today! He woke up from his bad ( even on his not very well condition ) and peck on Hyemi's cheek. Hyemi shocked and look right to Luhan's face. 'What the heck with that boy'.

" Happy birthday ! " Luhan shouted with a smile.

" Where's your manners ? Why you-- ki-- kis-- kiss ..me ..? " Hyemi frowned; not agreed with Luhan's action.

" It special from me. " Luhan chuckled as he pulled the blanket to cover his body.

" What special ? " 

" I haven't give anyone a great kiss like that. Even my ex-es. "

" Ugh , you're jerk. I don't like it! " Hyemi pinched Luhan's arm and that make Luhan's scream of pain. He was not sure why did he kissed her for. He did not even kiss any of his ex on their first date. But he did to Hyemi who was only his bestfriend. Deep in his heart, he likes that Hyemi got angry when he kiss her. She turn very cute when she got mad! Luhan's chuckled. Haa- What with this feeling? 

 

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

 

As Hyemi was in the ward with Luhan ,Hyeri knocked the door. Their laughter could be hear from outside. Like usually, if Hyemi meet Luhan , there will be a chaosed. Hyeri pushed the door as she heard a replies from Luhan to come in. She smiles to them with a basket of fresh fruit in her hand.

" Hi guys. Sorry for late. " Hyeri said as she sit on the chair next to the bed.

" Its okay , " Luhan smiles. " You bring fruits? Woah, that's cool. You bring something that I can eat. Unlike her , bring me tulips. How can I eat it? " Luhan said refer to gift from Hyemi. Hyemi turn red as she feel angry that Luhan's being such an ungrateful boy for saying her gift was not that great.

" You jerk can give me back the tulips if you don't want it. " Hyemi sticked her tounge out. 

Hyeri just there. Laughing at their childish bickering.

" Let me peel of this apple for you , okay ? " Hyeri started to stand up and find the knife.

" Hyeri , mummy said that you cried a lot when you heard about me. Is it true ? Anyways , I'm sorry for making everyone worried. Including you , Hyeri. " Luhan said as his face turn sad a little.

Hyeri got shock when Luhan said that. What are she going to tell ? If she said yes , then Luhan thought that she likes him. But if she said no, then Luhan gonna think she lied. Wait, what weird if a friend cries for a friend ? 

" Yes , I am really worried for you. Drive carefully next time. Okay? " Hyeri finally replied to Luhan after a long paused.

" Okay , sweetheart. " Luhan grinned to Hyeri. 

Okay , what with sweetheart? Luhaaaaan- stop it. My feelings for you have to stop grows more. I could not handle it.

 

Yes , she likes Luhan. She had developing her feelings for Luhan since he came to the school as transfer student. What make her happy more when she heard that her cousin was his seatmate. So after the school end , three of them will walked home together. She want to stop growing any feeling for Luhan because she knows Luhan won't notice her. Well, they were bestfriend. But she could not help it to stop her feelings. Even her cousin know that she likes Luhan. Hyemi knows everything. But she had promise to Hyeri that she won't said anything to Luhan until Hyeri ready for it. Hyemi always cheer up Hyeri whenever Luhan got a new girlfriend. But that's it. Hyeri understand Luhan was a playboy. But she could not just stop liking him so much. I am selfish for liking him when I know he won't notice? 

 

" Guys , today is my birthday. Why don't you guys plan something for me when this jerk discharged soon? " Hyemi breaks the silence between Hyeri and Luhan. Luhan seems cool , not giving any reaction because he was so used calling Hyeri with clichĕ name. But not for Hyeri. She looked bashful and her face turn pinkish when she heard that. 

" I give you a kiss before right , thats my present for you. " Luhan crossed his arms and looked deeply in Hyemi's eyes. Hyeri looks dumbfounded when she heard Luhan's word. Kiss ? He kiss her ?

Hyemi poked Luhan's shoulder. Dead. Why do this jerk mention about what happen earlier in front of Hyeri? Oh god, he's so annoying! I'm dead. She gave a sign face to Luhan so Luhan could explain it in better ways. Stop the misunderstanding.

" I-- I-- I accidenly peck her cheek when I congrats her. Haha , " Luhan give a fake laughed , same goes to Hyemi. 

" Oh , haha. Okay , " Deep in her heart , she was really broke but everyone know how close Luhan and Hyemi. So that was not impossible to them to kiss each other; showing their love as friendship.

Hyemi grinned awkwardly. She knows that Hyeri was not that okay. She had crush on Luhan for long time. That might hurt her.

" Um , I'm going to wash my hand first. Luhan, this your apple.I have peel the skin off and cut it. " Hyeri stood up and lead to the toilet outside the room.

As soon as Hyeri went out , Hyemi hit Luhan's shoulder. Luhan was too annoying for her. Luhan frowned as he don't like that he got hit because of something was not that serious. So what if he kissed her ? They were only friends tho. He could also kissed Hyeri one day. Eh? So playboy. 

" I really should find a boyfriend soon. We're too close that people could misunderstand us. How do I get a boyfriend if we stuck like this. Like a astro twin. " Hyemi poutted as she rolled her eyes from annoyance.

" You can't find a boyfriend. " Luhan said while munching the apple that have been cut by Hyeri.

" What? Wae ? " Hyemi turned her head to Luhan.

" Why do you need one ? You have me , I could act as your bestfriend. I could even act as your boyfriend if I need to. I won't you get hurt by boys. " Luhan said as he show his not-giving-any-problem-to-him face. 

" You're totally an jerk. Hitting your own bestfriend , ha ? " Hyemi smirked as she walked to the door. " I need to go to ladies for awhile. "

Luhan smiles. Am I selfish? I am just don't want anyone hurt the precious thing in my life. I would protect her if I need to. Boyfriend ? Childish. Boyfriend would only hurt her. But me , I'm not. I'm going to take care of that little bunny for the rest of my life. Even if I'm married? Y- Yes! Of course.

 

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸