cookies; 4

Lucky You !

Oh Soojin walk pass through A1-3 classroom. He is doubting about to enter the classroom or just wait outside. Yes , he is waiting for that girl. The girl that he have to date within a month. 'They said her name is Hye-- Hy-- Hyemi , right ?'. He is about to check his phone again as he want to make sure he got the right name. Suddenly , a hand land on his shoulder and tapping for two times. He quickly turn his back; looking for those people. Oh , Xi Luhan! His enemy. Soojin smirks as he see Luhan stand in front of him. 

" I guess you're here because of Hyemi right? " Luhan ask while crossing his arms. He had a serious face right now.

" If it was a yes , so why you bother ? " 

" Why bother ? You should know she was my bestfriend after all. " Luhan was about to grab him by his uniform collar. But Soojin ake a fastest action by stepping back.

" Wait , wait. So what? There's have no relation with you ,boy. " Soojin smirk again as he want to challenge Luhan and his anger now. Why he bother then? 

" No relation ? " Luhan lost his temper , he grab him by his collar. " Listen! I would punch your face right now , but that won't make any sense. I won't destroy how excited she is when she know that childish letter was from you. If I heard you hurt her , just remember. I won't let you go easily. " Luhan let go of his collar and walk away. Soojin smiles and fixed his uniform. He look up when he felt like there's a girl in front of her. Oh.. Oh.. Hyemi! 

 

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

 

Hyemi walk happily to her class. Why not? Today she complete of her homework , so she have no fear to enter classroom like the others day. As she reach the corner of the class , she heard a voice that sound so familiar in her ears. ' Wait. Fighting in this early morning?' Hyemi look at her watch on her wrist. '7 in the morning. Its too early for fighting!' Hyemi hide behind the wall  and peek on them. 'Who's fighting?'. 

".... I won't let you go easily! " 

Hyemi gulp. Lu-- Luhan. What with that cheesy word? Is-- Is him..Oh no. He wasn't right? Hyemi was about to faint now. Did Luhan likes that Soojin!? Did he mean Soojin was his unnotice crush that he mention yesterday? God! This isn't true right? 

Without thinking for so long, Hyemi walk straight to Soojin. He might be her crush, but she have no fear today. She have to ask that thing because she was so curious now. ' Are you his crush? Do you like each other ?' And she saw Luhan grab him by collar too. Soojin realize that Hyemi look to his eyes. But he lost his word right now.

 

" ....Do ...you guys ... g-- ga..gays ? " Hyemi speak out finally.

 

 

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

 

         When Hyemi look straight in his eyes , he lost his words. He drowned in her beautiful eyes. With those cute dimples even when she's talking. 'Wow , her beautiful was no joke.' Out of ex-es he had , Soojin thought Hyemi was the beautifulest one. The person that he had to meet now in front of him. But he could not say anything.

" ....Do ...you guys ... g-- ga..gays? "

That question wake Soojin from his daydream. 'Gays?' Oh no , did she misunderstanding something earlier? Soojin is about to explain , but the bell is already ring. They both had to go their classroom. Hyemi quickly enter her classroom; leaving him alone. He has not explain what happen before. She must misunderstanding now. That Xi Luhan! 

 

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

 

       Hyemi walked towards her desk and sit next to Luhan. Luhan look calm as usually. ' Why do he look so calm after his... couple-- couple fight (?)'. Hyemi keep looking at him as she wonder what happen earlier. Luhan realize Hyemi keep om starring at him with weird face. He look up and stares back.

" I know. I'm handsome today. So why do you so happy stares at me like that? " Luhan asked.

" Ah ..ah no! I didn't stares at you. " Hyemi quickly take her textbook and flicks the page where Luhan's read.

" So did you meet with those person who you want to me outside ? " Luhan ask while reading his book.

" Who? Who else I would want to meet when I went to school , if its not you? " Hyemi teases Luhan with a evil smiles. Yes , everytime she goes to school, Luhan was the first one she meet. Luhan stares at Hyemi for a second. With no reaction or sign.

" I mean , Oh Soojin. " 

" Oh.. Oh. Him. When did I want to meet him? " Hyemi uttering her word. She's too shy to look at Luhan now when she remind back the word she heard before.

" Heh , don't you like him? " Luhan smirk and take his mineral water to drink. His throat suddenly feels dry when talk about that boy. Hyemi turn her head and poke Luhan's arms.

 

" Doesn't you the one who likes him? Did you-- like him? " 

 

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸