Cookies 6;

Lucky You !

Luhan walk along the classroom. Right after he found his class, he got into and take his seat. He know his deskmate was in awkward situation after the little fight back then. Luhan grins as he found Hyemi could not stay stills. She keep on moving her legs and spinning the pen on her hand. Sometimes she peek on him to check out his reaction. Luhan noticed all of that. But he keep on acting cool. Why did not we have some pranks on her? That would be fun!

 

" You really— you really ignore me, eo? " 

 

Hyemi could not hold her words anymore. Luhan turns his head to Hyemi while raising his eyebrows; acting dumb to win the pranks on her. She frowns as he show her a 'what' face. She bites her lips as she is holding her anger towards Luhan who ignore her. 

It just a misunderstanding between them, why did Luhan act like she push him into pool of poisons? Hyemi stand up and pulled Luhan's hand to bring him outside of the classroom. Luhan was kinda shock, but he still wanted to act cool and dumb anyways. He followed every her steps and they step leads to the rooftop of the building. As soon as they are on the rooftop, Hyemi turns his body to Luhan who is still acting cool with both of his hands hiding in his pocketn while looking around. Hyemi steps closer towards Luhan.

" Why are you ignoring me? Did you ignore me just because I assume you likes—  I mean, I'm just asking. No, I'm just saying what I think. You know I'm kinda corny and blank right? Why are you like this again? Can you talk to me— "

 

Luhan blocks Hyemi's undone words with his palm covered . He smiles beautifully to her. Deep inside, he wants to laugh his off. Hyemi turns blank again when Luhan smiles with his hand covered . Luhan get off his hand and pull her closer to him. He ignores the heartbeat that race like hell while he pull her closer. He ruffles her top head smoothly; smilling to her again, gracefully.

" I missed your nagging already,  " Luhan said.

Hyemi blinks her eyes. To be honest, it was the first time Luhan turns real soft towards her like that. As long as her friendship with him, Luhan always act cool and pranks on her. There is no words which come from him was nice and smooth. He acts kind for only 1 to 2 hours or while he is laying on the hospital bed after the accident. Hyemi shakes her head and step back from Luhan.

" Don't touch me! " Hyemi said while rolling her eyes. " Are you done? Are you done getting mad at me? " Hyemi asked him after the silent for 3 seconds. Luhan smiles already shake her feelings, its bother her more when Luhan ruffles her head smoothly. She keep remind her heart that there is no feeling between two friends like her and Luhan and there is no betrayal between herself and her cousin, Hyeri.

 

Luhan grins and put his hands both in the pocket. He shakes his head and starring naughtly. " I didn't even done with it. You're too much, okay? " He points his finger to her. Hyemi acts like she did not even heard that. Luhan then push Hyemi's forehead with his finger while saying " Let's get back to our class, monster. Oh no, annoying monster. " He turns his back and walk away to back to the class; leaving her alone. 

 

Hyemi put both her hand on her chest. Its beating damn so fast! Hyemi then slapped her cheeks softly. She could says that her cheeks kinda burns right now. This cannot be! Hyemi runs; followed Luhan's footstep to the classroom. It almost started, the Ms.Yoo Math class! 

 

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

 

 

Author's pin up post!

⛄Hi guys! My silent reader, I'm back with new episode or chapters. Yay yay yoo 🙇 Anyway, nowadays I've been listening to Day6's song. I'm officially stan them. 💞 I love them allllll, please give some love and support towards my baby day6! My first fav kpop band! Byebye—