Cookies : 1

Lucky You !

 

Jung Hyemi walked along the school corridor. She was alone , no one accompanied her right now. She went to the library before and then she noticed there were a lot of boy who busied study for the up coming exam next month . Her ? She liked to study hard in the last minute ! That her attituded that never change .

 

" Monster -- "

 

Hyemi turned her back. Someone called her. Huh. It was Luhan . Luhan ran approached her . hyemi puffed out. This boy again ! Luhan face looked a bit tired.

 

" What do you want ? " Hyemi asked.

" Where do you wanna go ? Why don't you tell me first when you wanna go anywhere ? " He mumbled.

" You're not my bodyguard. " Hyemi replied.

 

Yeah. Have a boy as her friend make her life . But Hyemi was happy too because she was able to make a friend with a boy. Never thought before but now it was fate. Luhan was her friend. Luhan ever said before , Hyemi was not only a friend, but Hyemi was best friend ever he had. Hyeri too.

 

" I know that--" Luhan replied than he put his arm on Hyemi's shoulder.

" So, why do you find me ? " Hyemi gazed at Luhan while acrossed her both arms.

 

Luhan stood up after he bowed a bit because too tired to search Hyemi.

 

" This--" He hand a comic to Hyemi. " Yours -- "

" Oh--" Hyemi make 'O' shaped.

" By the way-- Your birthday. It was tomorrow , right ? " Luhan asked .

 

Hyemi turned her back and walked away from Luhan. Luhan puffed out and walked quickly and slowed it when he next to Hyemi.

 

" Yes-- So, what ? " Hyemi glarred to Luhan.

"  I think-- I can't be with you tomorrow. Err-- I have a -- date . With Yura. " Luhan bumbled.

" Oh-- It's okay. This time, how long you and Yura be a 'sweet' couple ? " Hyemi asked. Her hand kept flick the page of the comic.

" Include today, it almost 2 weeks. BUT ! I'll make sure , I will not hurt if I break up again. Hihi--" Luhan grinned.

 

Hyemi chuckled with Luhan's answered. Then , she shook her head. This boy~

 

" Do you know how much I love you and Hyeri ? " Abruptly , Luhan asked weird question.

" Hey-- What are you try to say ? Why with you ? Are you in fever ? " Hyemi went close up to Luhan . Then , she put her palm on Luhan's forehead.

 

Luhan warded Hyemi palm from his forehead.

 

" Ani-- I have to go now-- Yura is waiting for me in front of the school gate."

 

Luhan said with a smile before he walked away and leave Hyemi alone. Hyemi blinked her eyes twice. Not understand the situation.

 

" Isang-hae." Hyemi whifted her head and arranged her steps back to her class.

 


 

The  clock shown it was 9 p.m. Hyemi lied down on her bed. Hyemi's heart felt strange. Like something bad would be happy. Luhan words remain in her head . " Do you know how much i love you and Hyeri ? " . Hyemi shook her head. Trying to forget everything in her head right now. Suddenly, Hyemi's phone was sounded. She quickly achieved her phone to answer the called. Luhan's mom on called. Hyemi's heart turned be stranged again. She picked up the call.

 

" Hello ? Mum , why do you call me ? " Hyemi quickly asked as soon as she picked up the call."

 

Hyemi called Luhan's mom as mom too because when she first meet Luhan's mom, she have been treat so nice by her. Luhan's mom asked her to call her as mom. Since Luhan did not have any daughter. Luhan rarely meet his mom because his mom lived at Beijing. Just Luhan and his brother , Ryung who lived in Seoul.

 

" Hyemi -ah. " Luhan's mom voice cracked looks like after have cried a lot.

" Mum-- Why with you ? Something happen , huh ? " Hyemi anxiously asked.

" Luhan-- Luhan-- " Luhan's mom cried again.

" Luhan -- ? Why-- Why with him , mum ? "

 

Hyemi's heart pounded quickly. The phone was exchanged to another hand. It was Ryung , Luhan's brother voice.

 

" Hyemi-- " He called me.

" Gege-- Why with Luhan ? Why mum cry a lot ? " Hyemi asked non-stop.

" Luhan having his critical time , Hyemi. He was accident when he went back after having a date. "  Ryung explained calmly.

 

Hyemi felt wanna fainted when heard it. Luhan-- This what you means ? A tears overflow on her cheeks. Her hand quickly wiped it.

 

" He drive alone when the accident happen ? " Hyemi asked again.

" Nope-- With Yura. But Yura not have serious injured."

" Gege-- I'll be there now."

" Okay-- Calm down, Hyemi. Don't be rush to here. I won't something happen to you then," Ryung gave her an adviced.

" Nae-- " She said before we both ended the conversation.

 

Hyemi quickly changed her shirt from pajamas to t-shirt and blue long pants and took a bus to the hospital . As soon as Hyemi reached at the hospital, she walked faster to the ward where Luhan stayed at. In front of the room or ward that Luhan stayed at , there were Luhan's mom , Ryung , Yura and Hyeri. Hyemi already infrormed to Hyeri about Luhan and she was so shocked. Hyeri's eyes a bit swelled after have been cried a lot. Luhan's mom too. Yura-- On the right at her forehead, it was a handy-plast . Maybe it was scar . She also in the car when the accident happended.

 

" Mum-- " Hyemi called Luhan's mom and took a sit next to her.

" Hyemi-- " Luhan's mom hugged Hyemi tightly.

" How is Luhan now ? " Hyemi asked Ryung with a worried face.

" He's still in his coma."

 

Hyemi puffed out. She gazed at Hyeri who kept crying. Yes, Hyeri was in love with Luhan. How could she accept this all if something happen to Luhan. Then , her eyes moved to Yura. Yura was a kind girl. She knew that be with Luhan was no longer because of Luhan was a playboy. But, he still wanted to be with Luhan till Luhan himself wanted to break up. Hyemi truckled down. 'Luhan-- This too fast.' A teras overflow again.

 

" Where is the Luhan's mom ? "

" Me -- " Luhan's mom stood up and approached the doctor.

 

Hyemi looked up and walked towards them. Ryung , Hyeri , and Yura also stood up.

 

" Thanks to God-- Luhan was already woke up from his coma." The doctor gave a smiles.

" Oh-- Thanks , doctor. You help my son's life." Luhan's mom held the doctor's arms.

 

The doctor gave a nod and leave them. Before that , he told to us that we all could visit Luhan in the room . But we could not bother her. He still have to take a rest. It was alread 12 o'clock. But Hyemi still could not sleep. Thinking about Luhan. Hyeri already home since her appa called her home. Hyemi's umma have been called her too. But , when her know about Luhan, she gave Hyemi times to look for Luhan till Luhan woke up . Yura went home already. She have to take a rest too and she might be sad after look for Luhan. This night , it was Ryung that will sleep here for took care of Luhan. But now just me here. Ryung went to send Luhan's mom home and he would be back.

 

Hyemi gazed at Luhan's face. His handsome face make Hyemi smiles. That face was a face that he hate everyday to see. That face was the face that everyday, that face also was a face of a boy who became her friend . Best-friend. Luhan's fingers was moved a bit. Hyemi shocked with that. Luhan eyes was opened a little by little.When he noticed that Hyemi was beside him, he tried to give a smiles.

 

" Luhan-- " Hyemi called him.

" Hyemi-- " He called back. " I have a bad dream-- I'm so scare now." He persued.

" yeah-- Don't worry. Everyone are here."

" Thanks--" He thanked to Hyemi.

 

Hyemi raised her eyebrows .

 

" Why ? " Hyemi asked him.

" Thanks -- be the first who I see as soon as I open my eyes." Luhan tried to smiles again.

" Shaggy . " Hyemi chuckled and ruffled Luhan hair. " I'm going to call your gege first." Hyemi walked out and said it before.

 

She quickly called Ryung to relate about Luhan. " Luhan already wake up, gege." Hyemi said with a bright smiles. yes, how happy she was when Luhan woke up after many hours in 'bad dream'.