Chapter 6

I think I'm falling for you

Yun hee's POV

Youngmin took me to Music core with him since he was a bit late and he didn't want to be more late by dropping me off or let me go off alone. I already called Yesung saying I would be home a bit late than usual. He understood and now I am with Boyfriend watching them getting ready. I already heard about FT Island, Beast/B2ST, Turtles, Jan Woo Hyuk, SISTAR19 and others. There was already a bunch of screaming fans outside waiting for their favorite band to come out and perform. "Omo is that Yun hee ah?" I heard some one said and I turned and see Minho. "Oppa!" I said and gave him a hug. "What are you doing here? Your brother isn't performing here is he?" He asked and I shook my head "Anni I came here with Boyfriend." I said and he nodded. "Anyway I got to get going Yun hee ah." "Arraso oppa annyeong." I said and he waved and left. "Do you know him Yun hee ah?" Jeongmin asked while blowing a bubble with his gum. "Ne my oppa introduced me to every single boy and girl band in diffrent companies. "Jinja?" Donghyun asked. "Ne." I said and see Onew. "Onew oppa!" I said and ran over to give him a hug.

Minwoo's POV

We saw Yun hee ran off to a boy name Onew was it anyway we saw her ran off and hugged him and have a little chat. I looked at Youngmin and I can see a hint of jelousy in his eyes. I knew he liked her ever since that dinner we had with Super Junior. I looked at my hyung again and thought my eyes were playing tricks with me but I also saw Kwangmin also having a hint of jelousy in his eyes. At first when we saw Yun hee Kwangmin didn't take a slight intrest in her I wonder why now? I was still lost at thought until Donghyun hyung spoke up "Alright let's get ready on stage." "Ne~" we all said and followed Donghyun. Yun hee was about to follow that Onew guy until she gave me a sign saying she is gonna go with him. I nodded my head understanding. "Yah, Minwoo palli!" Hyunseong yelled. "Ne hyung!" I called back and ran after them. "What were you doing Minwoo?" Donghyun asked as I caught up. "Huh? Oh Yun hee said she will be with Onew and Minho for a while until the end of our turn she is gonna come back or might be go hitch a ride with them." I said. The members nodded and we started to perform.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2pQfkLDWKw  (There is the link for today's/June 4ths performance)

After we finished we saw Yun hee and gave us all a hug. "You guys did pretty good." she said "Gomawo Yun hee ah." Donghyun said and smiled at her. "Chuminawo." she said and smiled. "Kaja we have to take you home I don't want the hyungs to yell at us." Donghyun said and start to make his way to the van. We all sat in the same spots and Yun hee fell asleep on Youngmin hyung's shoulder. I smiled a bit and see Kwangmin staring at her.

Youngmin's POV

I was looking out the window until I felt something on my shoulder. I looked and see it was Yun hee who had feel asleep on my shoulder. I smiled a bit not know my brother was watching us. I looked back out the window until we would reach at Super Junior's dorm. About 30 minutes later we made it to their dorm. "Yun hee ah were here." Kwangmin shook her lightly. Yun hee mummbled something and woke up. "Where are we?" she asked still half asleep. "At Super Junior's dorm." Minwoo said. Yun hee nodded and got out. "Take care and have a safe trip going back." "Thanks Yun hee we will." Donghyun said and Yun hee closed the van door and went into the dorm.