Chapter 1

I think I'm falling for you

Yun-hee's POV

It was about 5 am and I'm cooking for a boyband none other than Super Junior.  I'm listening to SNSD Oh not to loud since most of the members love to barge in and try and grab my attention. "Yun hee ah, have you seen the remote?" Donghae called out as you sighed. "Check on the bookshelves!" I called back while sliding the eggs onto the plate. I set them on the table along with Kimchi, rice, kimbab, and some coffee. "Breakfast is ready!" You called out and see Shindong, Eunhyuk, Donghae, Heechul, Siwon and Sungmin only at the table. "Where are the others?" "Still getting ready but I think your brother is still asleep." Sungmin said and I nodded and left the dining room and went to Ryeowook's and Yesung's room. I knocked on the door only to see Ryeowook holding a toothbrush in his mouth. He pulled it out of his mouth so he can talk a bit better. "Yun-hee ah came to wake up your brother?" "Ne oppa." I said and Ryeowook let me in. I went over to Yesung and shake him to wake up. "Oppa get up~" I said as he his side. "Yun-hee ah oppa isn't feeling well right now." he said and I crawled onto his bed to feel his temperature. It was burning up and I pulled my hand away. "Oppa you have a fever you are not going anywhere today." I said and got off of him. "Yun-hee ah keep it down my head hurts." He said and I sighed and left to find Leeteuk.

Leeteuk's POV

I'm in the bathroom just got out of the shower with a robe on and a towel to dry my hair off. "Oppa!..." I heard Yun hee call me and turn to see her standing there blushing. "Yun-hee? Mwo, what's wrong?" Yun-hee snapped out of her daze and still blush a bit. 'aigoo this child.' I thought. "U-Um y-yesung o-oppa c-can't go out today." she said stuttering her words a bit. "Mwo wae?" "He is sick oppa he has to stay home." she and looked at you. "Well he doesn't have any schedual's today so take care of your brother yun-hee arraso." "Ne oppa." she said and smiled and walked off then came back "Oh oppa before i forget breakfast is ready and if there isn't any left I can just cook another for you." "It's fine Yun-hee you worked to hard here get some rest as well I can just grab a to go bar and be on my way." I said and she nodded and left me in the bathroom.

Yesung's POV

I stayed in my room resting a bit but also have a painful head ache. I can faintly hear the members saying good bye to my little sister. I sighed a bit and closed my eyes to rest.

~2 hours later~

I woke up and see my room dark with a bit of light on. I looked around and see the curtains closed and the lights off except for my pet turtle's light. I saw a glass of water next to the lamp post and got up and head out of my room. My eyes start to adjust to the light out in the hallway and see Yun-hee sleeping on the couch. I walked over to her to wake her up. "Yah, Yun-hee ah wake up." I said and shake her lightly. Yun hee woke  up and looked at me. "Oh oppa your awake, do you want me to cook you something?" she asked with a yawn escaping her lips. "Please I am kinda hungry right now." I said and she nodded and went to the kitchen to cook. I grabbed her computer to look up anything on the web. I saw something that caught my eye and clicked on it reading the headline that said. Boyfriend revels debut MV, 'Boyfriend' "Ok oppa here you go." Yun hee said and set the bowl of ramen down. I closed the sight and shut her laptop down. "Kamsabnida yun hee ah." I said and ate the ramen she cooked.