Coincidence?

The Stalker & Stalkee

It has been several weeks since Jessica has last seen Tiffany Hwang. She tried to distract herself with her career by taking on more job offerings, making her almost work everyday at every hour. After doing one photoshoot, she would have to go back home and edit the photos for another photoshoot for another company. This method of distraction worked for the first three weeks but by the start of the fifth week, all she had stuck in her head was that woman.

 

Her best friend and co-worker, Kim Hyoyeon took notice of her friend acting quite weird. Usually, Jessica would do about one or two jobs a week because of her laziness. Three tops if she felt productive that week. But Jessica took almost ten jobs a week now and Hyoyeon had to confront her friend about this.

 

One morning when bringing her friend the almost ready photos to send, she slammed them on to the desk.

 

"Who is she Jessica?"

 

Jessica flinched from her friend's violent side but was not surprised by it.

 

"Who is what Hyo?"

 

"You know what I mean!"

 

Jessica looked to her friend with her red and heavy eyes.

 

"I-i don't actually know Hyo...."

 

Hyoyeon sighed. Jessica looked like she hasn't slept in days so she should've predicted that her friend's mind was off. Without saying a word, Hyoyeon pulled Jessica out of her chair then dragged her to Jessica's bedroom in their shared house. Jessica tried to protest on the way to her room but her lack of sleep took her over, her heavy eye lids were overcoming her as well and the moment Hyoyeon placed her on the bed, she knocked out instantly. The shorter of the two sighed once again as she shook her head, pulling a blanket over her sleeping friend's body.

 

"What am I going to do with you Sica?"

 

 

-Exactly 24 hours later...-

 

 

Jessica fell in to a deep sleep which seemed like quite a few hours to her but to everyone else, she actually slept for almost 24 hours straight which worried Hyoyeon very much but at the same time it didn't surprise the blonde.

 

"This girl... Geez I forgot how long she can sleep."

 

She looked over to the time, shaking her head.

 

"Its been a whole day. I might as well wake up the princess."

 

Hyoyeon got a chair and stood on it, preparing for her to jump and land right on Jessica. But as soon as Hyoyeon jumped off of the chair, the brunette slowly rised but was still in a sleepy state though she was immediately awakened when her best friend landed right on top of her.

 

"Mmmf! HYO!"

 

Jessica was about to say vulgar words and hit her friend but her stomach interrupted her by growling so loudly. Hyoyeon laughed at her friend's empty stomach before she helped Jessica up.

 

"Come on Sleeping Beauty, I already cooked you a big breakfast.

 

Jessica squealed happily as she practically ran to the kitchen.

 

So while Jessica was eating away at the huge feast that Hyoyeon had made, she told her best friend of the beauty she met at the airport, Tiffany Hwang. Hyoyeon listened carefully to her friend and suggested many things to her friend such as, looking for this beauty on social networks, searching her through the connections she had thanks to her father. Jessica denied all of the blonde's suggestions as she stated that she didn't want to just meet this beauty through devices or her own father especially. Hyoyeon eventually gave up on giving her friend suggestions and by the time she gave up, Jessica was already dressed and prepared for her day.

 

Jessica made an excuse by saying that she would go and visit her family but really, she was only going to relax and perhaps instead of taking photos of models, she would take pictures of nature and such. Her camera hung around her neck and dangled slightly as she walked around, looking for a decent little shop to get herself a cup of coffee, despite the feast she just ate.

 

As she wandered around the streets of Seoul, she found a little shop named 'Mellow As Pink'. Jessica chuckled at the thought she had.

 

"Pink being mellow? Odd. Its like a contradiction. Pink being such a bright color so how can it even be considered mellow?"

 

She walked in and as quick as she came in, it was as quick as she stopped in her tracks. Her eyes were stuck on the woman at the counter. A woman's whos hair was black and flowed nicely. She was dressed in a white shirt with skinny jeans, an pink apron on top of her outfit. But the key points of this woman was her eyes and smile. Jessica didn't have to think twice of who this woman was.

 

"Tiffany."

 

Jessica said her name soft enough to be a whisper but somehow, Tiffany heard it and looked up to meet eyes with Jessica. A wide smile suddenly appeared on Tiffany's face.

 

"Jessica."