The Call Pt. 2

The Stalker & Stalkee

"Hey Jessica."

 

The voice said in a naturally seductive voice. The lazy girl then became completely paralyzed at the voice that was on the other end. Both Sooyoung and Hyoyeon popped their heads out of the kitchen door with their eyebrows arched as they looked at their frozen friend. After a few seconds, Jessica recovered slightly but she was now shaking all over so she only managed to say a few words.

 

"Sunny..."

 

Now Sooyoung's eyes were about to pop out of their sockets and Hyoyeon's jaw hit the floor as they cursed in unison when they heard the name that was never meant to be spoken in their home or around Jessica.

 

"Oh !"

 

Lee Soonkyu or more known as Sunny, the only real former girlfriend that she had a serious relationship with. Majority of Jessica's relationships were more like flings to her, the only serious ones were with Sunny and Tiffany. Now, once upon a time in college, Jessica needed a model for one of her projects and that is when she met Sunny. They got to know one another and eventually both fell head over heels in love with each other. Sad to say though but, Taeyeon had a crush on Sunny in college which Jessica did not know about and she became distant with her, the reason why they aren't as close as before. But after college, Sunny then became famous model and dumped Jessica in a harsh way that even mentioning her ex's name will make her cringe.

 

Jessica tried to recompose herself as Sooyoung and Hyoyeon listened by the kitchen door, the thoughts of food had completely slipped their minds. Sunny then spoke once again.

 

" 'Been a while hasn't it?"

 

She gulped, her best friends now were seriously concern as Jessica couldn't relax or stop shaking. Taking a deep breathe and she finally made herself less shaky.

 

"Yeah."

 

"Around two years right?"

 

 Jessica looked over to Hyoyeon and Sooyoung, the look in her eyes practically were begging for them to help her. But they felt exactly like Jessica did and that was helpless.

 

"I-i believe so."

 

"I heard you're dating again."

 

"Yeah her name is Tiffany."

 

She blurted out Tiffany's name with no intention and cursed at herself for doing so. There was a pause on the phone from Sunny's end, making the trio get quite eager for what kind of response she would have. Jessica tapped her foot softly in an impatient manner as Sooyoung leaned on Hyoyeon for some support for standing when Sunny finally responded.

 

"Oh. Well I have to go. It was nice talking to you."

 

Before Jessica could say another word, her ex girlfriend hung up and she pretty much laid spread out on the couch, groaning. Sooyoung and Hyoyeon were about to go and comfort their friend but the taller girl suddenly stopped.

 

"Why do I smell something burning?"

 

They then turned to the stove and smoke was coming from the pan.

 

"THE FOOD!"

 

They yelled in unison, ran over to the pan as they took it and moved it away from the stove. Sooyoung let out a sigh.

 

"Our food... Why weren't you paying attention?!"

 

"Well I can't help it if I was concerned for my best friend!"

 

The duo started to bicker once again as they always do, making Jessica groan even more. She sat up and yelled out to them.

 

"YOU TWO ARE LIKE AN OLD BICKERING COUPLE!"

 

They stopped arguing but then they stuck their heads out of the kitchen door and yelled back to Jessica.

 

"IF WE ARE THEN YOU'RE OUR LAZY CHILD!"

 

Jessica sighed and just let them continue on and argue but the phone started to ring again so she answered it yet again.

 

"Yubseyo?"

 

"Hey sis!"

 

She automatically perked up a bit from the sound of her little sister's voice. Spreading out on the couch, Jessica shushed the bickering duo so she could talk to Krystal.

 

"Hey Krys. What do you need?"

 

"Oh well I got some tickets to a fashion show but I'm busy with school. Are you willing to take them?"

 

Jessica looked over to her best friends who were of course, listening on to the conversation. They both nodded with big smiles on their faces and Jessica couldn't help but chuckle.

 

"Yeah i'll take them off your hands."

 

"Thank you!"

 

The younger Jung then hung up and Jessica tried to relax but the unexpected call from her ex still gave her shivers down her spine.

 

 

-The Fashion Show-

 

Tiffany's hands wrapped around Jessica's arm as they proceeded in and towards their seats by the runway. The younger girl had a pout on her face.

 

"It's sad that there was only two tickets. Soo and Hyo looked like they really wanted to come."

 

"Yeah I felt bad but I told them to go buy themselves a good dinner so they seemed happy about that. Well... Soo seemed happy about that."

 

She said with a smile, Tiffany letting out a laugh. But the couple then became quiet as the usual music came on for the start of the fashion show. The usual models that Jessica has seen or known from photoshoots walked down the runway but she froze completely. Her whole body stiffened and her mind was then flooded by a horrible memory when she saw a certain girl.

 

Dressed in a red with a hood that had a velvet type of look, her make up had a smokey look and her hair short and blonde. Tiffany noticed her stiff fiancee and shook Jessica.

 

"Jessi what's wrong?"

 

She didn't say a word but somehow the girl seemed to easily find Jessica and gave her a smirk, causing her to cringe.

 

"It's my ex...."

 

 

---

A/n: oh ma god whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?!

Its Sunny?! lol

So thanks everyone for trying to guess. I like how some of you used Hara because I think some of my subs for this is also my subs for Agents Jung & Hwang (which i will update pretty soon).

Now, I was actually going to use Nana originally but then I changed it to Sunny because I wanted a soshi ship instead of crack.

But yeah, I will try to update soon and I hope you liked this chapter!

Also no one really caught this, but the phone call was based on the phone call in the Scott Pilgrim movie between Scott and his ex so yeah.....