Confessions

The Stalker & Stalkee

A/N: so just very quickly i'm doing a quick change! Jessica's cousin is no longer Yunho but Yonghwa. You will know why later on.

 

 

Tiffany and Jessica were sitting on the couch, cuddling with one another. Many different pieces of clothing were on the ground but the duo had some clothing on. Jessica had on her bra and jeans, being too lazy to put on anymore clothing but she was comfortable. While Tiffany had only her lingerie and Jessica's jacket. They were just watching some TV, the older girl with her arm around the other's waist as the other nuzzled up to her.

 

"I like this. Wait no, I love this."

 

Tiffany said in fluent english to her lover, Jessica kissed the top of her head and let out a happy sigh.

 

"Right? But I really wish I could take you out, Steph..."

 

Jessica replied back in the same language. Tiffany could see the sadness in her girlfriend's eyes and took Jessica's face between her palms.

 

"Jessi..."

 

Jessica stared in to the younger girl's eyes as she sighed once again but this time, it wasn't so happy.

 

"Tiffany I really do want to take you on dates. But I guess it can't be helped."

 

Tiffany looked down towards the ground, feeling bad that they couldn't be a real couple.

 

"Jessi, I-"

 

"Hey don't worry about it. I still love you despite the restrictions."

 

Jessica smiled wide and pulled her girlfriend in to a kiss. Tiffany became happy again, hugging her lover after they pull away from their kiss. The older girl stood up but her girlfriend clung on to her which made her laugh.

 

"Steph, i'm only going change to go to dinner with my parents."

 

Tiffany's face then turned sour and was full of jealousy.

 

"And your future in-laws too."

 

"Babe, you're such a jealous person. Anyways you know that I have no feelings for Yoona."

 

Tiffany arched her brow.

 

"How do you know she doesn't have feelings for you still?"

 

 

---

 

 

"Do you still have feelings for her?"

 

Taeyeon said while Yoona was busy buttoning up her lover's shirt. But her eyes widened at the other's question.

 

"Thats such a sudden question."

 

Yoona pulled on her tank top that was previously on the ground. Taeyeon watched her girlfriend get dressed but she had a serious expression on her face.

 

"You didn't answer my question though."

 

Yoona let out a sigh.

 

"Ok. Maybe I still do have some feelings from the past and I know that she was lying when she proposed but... I just don't know."

 

Taeyeon's face seemed to become more serious by the questions she asked.

 

"Do you love her more than you love me?"

 

Yoona suddenly froze at the next question, not expecting it at all.

 

"I.... I-"

 

She was cut off when her phone started to ring so she checked it.

 

"Its my father. I have to get to dinner."

 

Taeyeon nodded as she stood up and grabbed Yoona by the wrist, walking out of Kim Corp to her car. She didn't say a word to her girlfriend, making Yoona feel completely worried.

 

"I'll drive you there."

 

Taeyeon said in an almost demanding tone. Yoona only nodded as she got in the car.

 

 

---

 

 

As the secretly in love couple came to the restaurant, Taeyeon pulled Yoona in to a rough deep kiss before she got out. The kiss surprised her, well actually Taeyeon's whole dominant and rough side caught Yoona quite off guard. As Taeyeon got out to open the door for Yoona, Jessica and Tiffany pulled up behind them. Both couples were now surprised with their jaws practically on the ground.

 

"Oh hey, Tae tae.. I had to deliver some documents for daddy to Jessica."

 

Tiffany said quickly to help the situation. Taeyeon was about to speak but then Yoona spoke for her.

 

"Ah thats why you were busy, yeobo! Me and Taeng were just hanging out, right?"

 

Yoona turned to Taeyeon who was trying to hide her nervousness.

 

"Uhm yeah! We went shopping and stuff..."

 

Thankful for both couples, the Im's and Jung's both arrived.

 

"Ah wow! Taeyeon! Tiffany! You're both her as well."

 

Said Jung Yunho, the former head of the Jung's company and Jessica's father. Boah, Jessica's mother, giggled at her husband's actions. Im Taebin, Yoona's father, approached the group with a smile and his girlfriend at his side.

 

"Why don't you two come eat with us? Your fathers are close friends with us anyways."

 

Still feeling quite awkward, Taeyeon was unsure of what to say or do but her fiancee butted in with a big smile.

 

"Sure! I owe Uncle and Aunty Jung dinner anyways."

 

Yunho had a big smile on as well.

 

"Ob you don't have to. I was just joking but it would be nice eating with you young folk!"

 

Boah slapped her husband on the chest.

 

"We're still young too, Yunho!"

 

He rubbed his chest in pain and nodded, making Jessica laugh at her mother's action as did Taebin.

 

The bunch headed in and got a table. Jessica almost sat by Tiffany but then remembered that she was engaged to Yoona, Taeyeon almost making the same mistake with Yoona as well. Yoona took a hold of Jessica's hand and held it, then giving a peck on her fiancee's cheek which made Jessica feel awkward but she had to go along with it. Jealousy was raging on inside of TaeNy but they had to hide it from everyone. Yunho, Boah and Taebin all smiled.

 

"Ah, Yunho. Our children are so in love aren't they?"

 

Yunho nodded while his wife had a big smile.

 

"I knew that one day they would end up like this."

 

"I guess you don't know me at all mother!"

 

Jessica gave her parents and in-law a fake smile in response to their compliments. Taebin then turned to TaeNy.

 

"But you two fit well together as well."

 

TaeNy gave fake smiles as well, Taeyeon's arm went around Tiffany's waist which sparked some jealousy in YoonSic.

 

"Thank you Mr. Im."

 

"So when is the wedding?"

 

Taebin asked before taking a sip of his water. Both Yoona and Jessica raised their brows in sync. Tiffany tapped her chin.

 

"In a week actually. We're only picking out what we're wearing and our vows. Daddy and Mr. Kim are the ones who are planning it all."

 

"Ah that sounds like Junsu and Chansung."

 

Yunho nodded. YoonSic was in shock though that their girlfriends will soon be married. Jessica looked around and noticed that they were the only ones in the restaurant and let out a sigh of relief. She stood up, taking a deep breath.

 

"Appa, umma.... Mr. Im, everyone... I have to say something."

 

Tiffany's eyes widened as she was imagining what her secret lover was going to say. YoonTae became worried that Jessica knew their secret. Everyone else was quite dumbfounded, unsure of what was going on.

 

"There are some people in here who have been having affairs and they ar-"

 

Taeyeon instantly stood up and interrupted.

 

"OK I'M SECRETLY DATING YOONA!"

 

Everyone's jaws pretty much dropped. Tiffany then stood up as well.

 

"ME AND JESSICA ARE DATING TOO!"

 

What the hell is going on with the heirs of the top companies? How will some the top business owners of Korea react?

 

Will they approve of these affairs?

 

Or will they force the children to marry who they want them to marry?

 

Well..

 

To be continued....