Affairs

The Stalker & Stalkee

"Fany-ah, when are we going to have dinner?"

 

"Oh i'm sorry Tae Tae. I have stuff to do for the shop still and then I have to go to a meeting. Next time ok?"

 

"Oh thats fine."

 

Taeyeon pretended to let out a sad sigh before Tiffany hung up. She placed the phone down and as a big grin came to her face.

 

"So you're not busy tonight?"

 

Taeyeon shook her head to the young woman who was sitting on her lap, who was smiling as well.

 

"I'm all yours tonight."

 

She said before she grabbed the girl and placed her on top of her desk rough like and caused the girl to squealed.

 

 

-----

 

 

Tiffany hung up on her fiancee, her phone instantly started to ring right after. She smiled as she already knew who it was.

 

"You know, I know that you can see me clearly right now."

 

"You're already getting used to me creeping on you huh?"

 

She turned around and took a look to see if she could find the girl on the other line. But the said girl managed to hide from her pretty well.

 

"How about you meet me at the usual place?"

 

"Of course."

 

Tiffany smiled widely when she hung up and she suddenly felt glad she lied to Taeyeon but at the same time, she felt really bad for doing so. 

 

She made her way up the stairs and then to the correct appartment, unlocking it but she locks it right after she walks in. Before she took a glance around, a pair of familar arms grabbed her by the waist as she smiled wide.

 

"Miss me?"

 

Jessica said with a sly smile as she pecked her girlfriend on the lips. Tiffany couldn't help but giggle while she nodded and wrapped her arms around the other's neck.

 

"Of course. So, you have me aaaaaall night long."

 

She leaned over to Jessica's ear when she spoke, making her girlfriend turn red from her words.

 

"Well lets make this night memorable."

 

Jessica said, her hands moving down towards Tiffany's as she picked her up and carried her giggling lover to the couch. She slowly kissed down Tiffany's neck, the other girl that was just giggling was now biting on her lip. But their moment was ruined when Jessica's cell phone went off, causing her to curse under her breath. Tiffany pouted while her girlfriend got off her and answered the call.

 

"Yubseyo?"

 

"Jessica! My great oldest daughter!"

 

Jessica instantly let out a huge sigh when she heard her father's voice.

 

"Of all people to call me at a moment like this..."

 

"Appa what do you need? I'm doing a business deal right now."

 

Jessica could see the disappointment and anger on her lover's face so she used her free hand to run up and down her thigh. The action caused Tiffany to bit her lip again but to prevent herself from , Jessica smirking.

 

"Ah i'm sorry. I thought maybe me, you and your umma could have dinner with the Im family. They are your future in-laws."

 

Tiffany could hear their conversation and jealousy suddenly overcame her when she heard Jessica would be with Yoona. She glared at her girlfriend and Jessica silently gulped.

 

"I-i don't think thats a good idea. To be honest, i'm with Hwang's heir and we're discussing some stuff and she won't let me leave until we're done."

 

"Oh Tiffany right? Thats understandable. She is like that. Well we'll give you two about... How about two hours?"

 

Jessica looked to Tiffany, arching her brow in a questionable way. Her girlfriend nodded happily with a bright smile but then grabbed the phone from her.

 

"Thank you Uncle Jung! I'll treat you and Mrs. Jung one day!"

 

Mr. Jung was laughing on the other line which made Jessica smile.

 

"It better be a good dinner then Tiffany!"

 

He then hung up and the moment Tiffany put the cell phone down, Jessica practically pounced on her. She pinned the other as she had a smirk on her face.

 

"So, where were we?"

 

Tiffany was caught off guard but she wrapped her legs around Jessica's waist to pull her closer.

 

"You were about to express how much you love me."

 

"Oh! Right. Next time i'll turn my phone off."

 

Jessica said before she continued what she started.

 

 

---

 

 

RING! RING!

 

A cell phone was heard ringing from a purse, the couple that were busy exploring each other's mouth suddenly stopped. The taller of the two went over and answered the phone.

 

"Yubseyo?"

 

"Yoona. We have dinner with the Jungs in two hours."

 

Yoona's eyes widened, turned around to the other as she mouthed to her that it was her father. She let her fingers go through her hair as she hesitated.

 

"This is sudden. Why didn't you tell me earlier father?"

 

"Jung just got released from the hospital but he wants us and them to have a 'family' dinner."

 

She let out a silent sigh but she felt the other girl's hands sneak their way around her to hold her waist, making her smile.

 

"Well ok. I'll see you in two hours."

 

Yoona hung up before another word was said but she then felt a pair of hands going down her hips to her . Turning around quickly to grab her lover's hands.

 

"Uh uh. I know you're a byuntae, Tae Tae but we already did two rounds."

 

Taeyeon sighed and nods, pecking her secret girlfriend on the lips.

 

"I'm sorry. I need my stress to be relieved and you know i can only make love to you."

 

Yoona's faced turned red, pulling Taeyeon close as she gave her a passionate kiss. But she ended the kiss quickly which made her girlfriend question her.

 

"But are you ok jagiya?"

 

She let out a sigh and sat down on Taeyeon's desk while her lover sat on her chair. Yoona looked Taeyeon straight in the eyes as her own were starting to get watery.

 

"I... I just wish i were marrying you."

 

 

A/N: So, hows my plot twist?

i knew lots of you were concern for Taeyeon and Yoona but i always meant for YoonTae to be secretly dating.

I hope you all liked this chapter! I will try to update as soon as i can!