Falling For The Beauty

The Stalker & Stalkee

After seeing Tiffany again at what is actually her own coffee shop, Jessica kept going over. It started off as her seeing the beauty only twice a week but she went over just to see her. But for some odd reason, Tiffany liked it whenever she came over. Jessica would wondered why the other had that bright smile when she walked in. Sometimes when there was very few customers at the shop, she would actually sit down with her and they would talk. But usually everyday in the morning, Jessica would walk over to Mellow As Pink to get her morning brew. At this time of year, it would normally be hot but for some reason, today it was raining.

 

Jessica had sat at her usual table which was near a big window that she would look out of while drinking her coffee. Tiffany already knew what coffee she would order because of how often the brunette would come over. She came over with the cup of coffee in hand, the usual bright smile that she had when she sees Jessica. The brunette gave the other a smile in return before taking a sip of the coffee. Tiffany anxious waited for Jessica to tell her about the coffee. The seated girl noticed that and decided to take a nice long sip to make the other even more impatient.

 

"So?"

 

Tiffany asked with a hint of impatientness. Jessica secretly chuckled but took another long sip.

 

"Tiffany. You're always worried about what I think of your coffee and like always, its delicious."

 

"I'm sorry. I just want to make sure its up to your tastes."

 

Tiffany had a pout on her face, Jessica tried to hide her blush as much as she could.

 

"God, how can she be so beautiful and cute at the same time?"

 

A little bell rang as another customer came in so Tiffany went over to help them. Today, Jessica had an old fashion camera with her that she wanted to experiment with. While the other was busy taking orders, Jessica would make it like she was playing with the camera but instead, she was actually taking pictures of the beauty she was talking to a moment ago.

 

"I hope they come out well."

 

Jessica mumbled to herself as she got up, placing more than enough money for Tiffany before she walked out. She walked towards her and Hyoyeon's condo and hoped that her best friend was off at work already. The brunette called out for Hyoyeon and got no response, making her feel extremely glad.

 

"Hm... It takes Hyo a few hours before she comes home. I better start mixing the chemicals now."

 

Jessica took off her coat and took the old camera to their basement that they used for a dark room for these old chemical cameras. She took the film and started the process.  Being a photographer for many years, Jessica had the process engraved in her mind and did it so quick and easily. She made the film ready for use and let the developer for the film sit.

 

"Now, the waiting game."

 

Jessica let out a sigh and walked out of her basement.

 

 

-The Next Day-

 

 

She waited for Hyoyeon to go to work before going back down to the basement to finish the process. By the end of her developing the film, she hung the whole strip of film and felt successful when she could see the images coming in. When the images were fully visible, she admired the pictures. Of course, the whole film was actually full of the beauty, Tiffany. She already had numerous photos of her but these seem to catch the beauty that Jessica wanted. There were pictures of her back, her hair flowing beautifully. But the best was a side profile of her with a smile.

 

"Jessica what are you doing?"

 

Jessica flinched at the sudden sound of someone. How could she not hear that the door opened? But the munching of chips made her easily realize who it was.

 

"Sooyoung, i'm developing some film. So close the door or the light will ruin it!"

 

"Fine. But remember, you have to shoot for PLEDIS tomorrow ok?"

 

Jessica kept trying to shoo the taller girl while she nodded. She was good friends with Sooyoung and the girl was even her and Hyoyeon's agent who arranged jobs for them but she wanted to admire Tiffany's beauty for a bit longer.

 

"At least she isn't nosy..."

 

She left the film to dry and went back upstairs, seeing Sooyoung on her couch with probably all of her and Hyoyeon's snacks now being eaten.

 

"Sooyoung, I think we should pay you in food than money from now on."

 

Sooyoung arched her brow but went on to happily eat the snacks as Jessica sat next to her.

 

"Hyo told me about that girl you're stalking."

 

"Stalking?! Wait how did Hyo know...?"

 

"Me? A stalker?"

 

Sooyoung looked over to her friend and employer.

 

"Are you?"

 

Jessica tried to lock gazes with Sooyoung but she eventually gave up as she got up, opening a drawer nearby that had a stack of photos of Tiffany. She took the stack and placed it right in front of Sooyoung on the coffee table. The taller girl sat straight and looked through the photos.

 

"I can see why you would stalk her.. I'm surprised someone this beautiful isn't modeling."

 

"Thats what you said when you first met me."

 

"Well you're more good looking than most of the models you take pictures of Sica."

 

Over the years, numerous people complained about why she wouldn't model. Why choose photography when she already had the beauty to have her own photo taken? Because Jessica didn't want to be the image of beauty but to be someone who admired the image of beauty.

 

Jessica sighed as she laid back on the couch.

 

"Sooyoung, I think I have a problem and I don't know what to do."

 

Sooyoung was halfway done with the snacks but still listened to her friend.

 

"Well you do have feelings for her from what I can see."

 

Jessica looked to her shikshin of a friend.

 

"Feelings?"

 

"Jessica you haven't dated in so long that you don't even know that you're falling in love with your own stalkee."

 

Those words then Jessica made became surprised.

 

Was she really falling in love with this beauty?