Taeyeon's Charms

The Stalker & Stalkee

After their meal, the two couples went out of the restaurant. Tiffany and Yoona were chatting witj each other about something as Jessica was helping Taeyeon by making up a plan. The shorter duo walked slowly behind their girlfriends, Taeyeon was now testing her earphones.

 

"Testing~ Can you hear my voice?"

 

Jessica said softly in to her phone so their lovers didn't hear them. Taeyeon nods her head as she started to get nervous, covering the earphone with her hair.

 

"I hope we don't get caught."

 

"Don't worry."

 

Jessica patted the shorter girl's back as they caught up to their girlfriends. Taeyeon took a hold of Yoona's hand and pecks her on the cheek. The action surprised Yoona so her face turned red.

 

"What was that for?"

 

"I'm not allowed to give my girlfriend a kiss?"

 

Yoona was yet again surprised as was Tiffany but Jessica was proud of her newest student in the art of swooning. Jessica had her arm around her girlfriend's waist and gave her a kiss on the lips.

 

"Love you."

 

Tiffany smiled and responds to the kiss.

 

"So sweet. I love you too."

 

And so, the two couples walked all the way to a nearby park. They decided to go seperate ways, well more like lying so that Yooma would have no clue that JeTi would be watching them. Taeyeon took Yoona to the playground, sat on the swings. Jessica and Tiffany watched on from their hiding place.

 

"I'm sorry about our date Steph. I'll make it up to you ok?"

 

Jessica said. Tiffany shook her head as she cuddled her girlfriend while watching their friends.

 

"Its ok Jessi. Just spend the night at my place."

 

A smirk was now Tiffany's face as for Jessica, she turned her attention to the other and smirked as well.

 

"It's a deal."

 

Taeyeon was looking at her shoes in a shy way, Yoona tilted her head as she was getting concerned.

 

"Tae Tae what's wrong?"

 

Taeyeon looked up and took in a deep breathe.

 

"Yoona... When did we meet?"

 

Yoona kicked her legs a bit as the swing started to sway a bit.

 

"Um.. Last year I believe."

 

"Are you sure about it?"

 

"Taeyeon what are you talking about?"

 

Taeyeon sighed. Jessica and Tiffany were now worried as Taeyeon hasn't mentioned this in their plan at all.

 

"We met in college."

 

"What?!"

 

Yoona, Taeyeon and Tiffany spoke in unison, no one was aware of this.

 

 

-Flashback to College-

 

 

 

"Taeng. I told you, I don't want to take over the company!"

 

Jessica stomped away from the shorter girl. Taeyeon had her glasses on, business books in hand as she sighed. She was about to call Uncle Jung but then a tall slim girl came running up to her.

 

"Oh no... She left already.. I missed my chance.."

 

Yoona sighed but noticed the shorter girl with a nerdy attire.

 

"Ah you're uhm..."

 

"Kim Taeyeon."

 

"Yeah! You're friends with Jessica right unnie? Can you give her this?"

 

She placed a letter on the stack of books. Taeyeon examined the letter and could easily tell that it was one of Jessica's admirers.

 

"Uh, excuse me but Jessica already has a girlfriend."

 

Yoona's eyes widened.

 

"Its Im Jinah-sshi."

 

"Oh... I see."

 

Yoona turned away as her eyes started to well up with tears. Taeyeon easily noticed that she wasn't happy about hearing that Jessica had a girlfriend so she put the books down, ran up to the girl.

 

"Hey wait."

 

Yoona stopped but looked away from Taeyeon so she couldn't see her crying. The shorter of the two handed the crying girl a handkerchief. Yoona looked at it but shook her head.

 

"N-no. Its ok."

 

Taeyeon took her hand, putting it in her hand.

 

"You're gonna need it. Your make up is running."

 

Taeyeon said with a smile as she picked up her books and went on to look for Jessica to continue her convincing about being a heir again. Yoona watched the short girl scurry away and smiled at the kind gesture.

 

"Kim Taeyeon huh?"

 

 

 

-End Of Flashback-

 

 

"I-i totally forgot about that. But you looked different in college too."

 

Yoona said in a still shocked tone. Taeyeon nodded but smiled to her girlfriend.

 

"You know I started liking you after that."

 

Yoona's face turned red as she looked away shyly. But the shorter girl of the couple stood up and gave the other a kiss.

 

Jessica and Tiffany, who were still hiding decided that Taeyeon didn't need their help any longer. They went back to Jessica's car thrn headed on over to Tiffany's house.

 

 

-Tiffany's House-

 

 

Both girls plopped down on the couch, Jessica's arm around her lover's waist as Tiffany nuzzled her before she spoke.

 

"I'm glad that we helped Taeng, baby."

 

She said with a smile, causing Jessica to smile as well. The other pecked her on the cheek and pulled her close so they could cuddle.

 

"Well i'm just glad we have some time alone."

 

Jessica said while she kissed Tiffany's neck, which sent shivers down her spine. As Jessica's hand ran up her girlfriend's thigh, the other was now pouting.

 

"You tease."

 

"And yet you still love me."

 

Tiffany turned around to face Jessica.

 

"Your teasing happens to be one of the things I love."

 

She said, pulling Jessica in to a passionate kiss. Jessica was about to strip her but then she was stopped.

 

"Thank you for at least trying to take me on a date."

 

Jessica smiled wide and then gave Tiffany a kiss.