Confrontation

The Stalker & Stalkee

"So appa, how are you feeling?"

 

"Better but it sure gave me a scare."

 

Jessica smiled as she pulled up a chair to sit beside her father's bed.

 

"So I had a meeting with the other heirs yesterday."

 

Her father slowly chewed on his food, his brow now arched.

 

"How did it go?"

 

"It went well. I told them that i'm taking over."

 

He swallowed his food before he smiled widely.

 

"So you're really going to take over for me?"

 

Jessica nodded but let out a sigh.

 

"Yeah... I figured maybe i'll just take photos as a hobby. I mean if i become CEO, i'll be making more money than i'll ever make if i'm a photographer."

 

Mr. Jung stood up, ruffling his eldest child's hair.

 

"I'm proud of you, Jessica."

 

Jessica smiled as she fixed her hair.

 

"There is one thing though.. Yoona kissed me before she left."

 

"Oh? Thats all? She didn't tell you that me and her father have arranged for you two to be married?"

 

The young Jung's jaw almost dropped to the ground at the sudden news.

 

"WHAT?! ARE YOU DOING THIS BECAUSE HWANG AND KIM ARE MAKING THEIR DAUGHTERS GET MARRIED!?!?"

 

"Calm down!"

 

Jessica took in a deep breath but she was still in shock. Mr. Jung took a hold of his daughter's hand, squeezed it tightly.

 

"Ok maybe it was because of Hwang and Kim's kids. But come on, years ago you and Yoona agreed you both would be fine with being married to each other."

 

He said while she tried her best not to give her father a glare.

 

"Appa, that was YEARS AGO! SHE HATES MY GUTS!"

 

Mr. Jung let out a sigh, shaking his head.

 

"You have to do this for us, Jessica. Please. Your old dad gives you the blessing for this arranged marriage."

 

Jessica's expression softened as her father started to beg now, his hands squeezing her's even more tight now.

 

".....Alright."

 

 

-Mellow As Pink-

 

 

Tiffany was looking around quite confused as her coffee shop was full of the other heirs of the top companies. Jinki and Minho were at a table busy talking amongst themselves while they waited, Taeyeon was leaning on the counter and playing with some of the various coffee making materials that her fiancee had, Yoona walked in with a face just as confused as Tiffany's.

 

"Tiffany-sshi. Do you know why Jessica called all of us in here?"

 

Yoona asked while she made her way next to the other confused girl as Tiffany when Hyoyeon and Sooyoung walked in as well.

 

"Hey, has any of you seen our boss?"

 

Hyoyeon said to get all of the heirs' attention but they all shook their heads. The HyoSoo duo sighed loudly as they sat at a table while they waited.

 

What everyone didn't know was that Jessica was just around the corner. She had in her hands a bonquet of white roses and a black velvet box that held the engagement ring. She was hyperventilating now because of how nervous she was.

 

Was she even ready to get married? Especially to her childhood friend?

 

"Its now or later when it'll be forced...."

 

Jessica took a final deep breath before she went towards the entrance and opened the door. All eyes were on her as no one in the coffee shop had no clue at all of what was happening. She made her way to Tiffany and Yoona, the two girls now feeling even more confused. But Tiffany's heart began to race as she was imagining what Jessica was going to do next as was Yoona. Jessica knelt down and let out a sigh.

 

"You can do this! Come on! For the sake of the company!"

 

"For so long, I've had feelings for you."

 

Jessica said, both Yoona and Tiffany turning red. Everyone one else was in shock at what was happening right now. While Tiffany was actually believing deep down that this proposal was for her, at the same time she knew it wasn't.

 

"Im Yoona, I l-l-love y-you. I was a fool for hurting you like that back in college. I thought that maybe dating someone else would make you jealous and that ending badly. I know you probably still hate me and you're still hurt but...."

 

Jessica stuttered her words because she knew she was lying and all these words were forced. Everyone except for Yoona and Taeyeon could notice her lies. Tiffany was about to frown but she put on a fake smile. The kneeling girl handed Yoona the flowers and then took another deep breath before opening the black box that held the ring.

 

"Will you marry me?"

 

Yoona was on the verge of tears but she roughly handed Tiffany the bonquet, which actually hit her in the face, then fell to her knees and hugged Jessica tightly.

 

"I will."

 

Everyone clapped and cheered as Jessica gave her new fiancee a fake smile. Yoona was smiling widely, giving her fiancee kisses all over her face. Taeyeon went over to Tiffany and smiled.

 

"I guess we're not the only ones merging! I'm happy for you two. Now we can have a type of double date meetings kind of thing now."

 

"Oh that sounds so great Tae Tae."

 

Tiffany fake smiled to her own fiancee as Yoona nodded quickly.

 

"Of course! You wouldn't mind right yeobo?"

 

Jessica almost flinched at the sound of Yoona calling her 'yeobo' but nodded obediently.

 

 

-------------

 

 

"I'll see you later for dinner, Yoong."

 

Jessica said as she opened the door for her new fiancee. Yoona was still smiling and gave her a peck on the lips, which made Jessica feel very awkward on the inside.

 

"So Jung, I have to go inform my father about this. Congratulations my colleague."

 

Taeyeon shook hands with Jessica before walking off towards her car. After Taeyeon and Yoona left, Jessica leaned against the nearest wall and slide down it until she touched the ground. She let out a big groan as she hugged her legs. Everyone except for Tiffany went over to Jessica.

 

"I'm guessing Uncle Jung planned this?"

 

Jinki asked as Jessica hugged her legs, nodding. Minho sighed, helping Jessica up as Hyoyeon and Sooyoung were still in shock. Tiffany pretended to be busy so she could hide her anger. Just when she actually was starting to fall for Jessica, she had to get engaged to Yoona.

 

Jessica was still stunned at what she did that she actually stayed in the coffee shop because the shock made her unable to move. She stayed so long her friends had to leave do to work related reasons so she was left with Tiffany. The angry beauty finally decided to talk to Jessica but before she even said a word, she flicked the older girl's forehead.

 

"OW!"

 

Jessica looked to the girl she was in love with, rubbing her sore forehead but let out a sigh.

 

"I'm sorry Tiff. I'm sorry that you found out I creep on you. I'm sorry you had to walk in on Yoona kissing me. I'm sorry you had to witness that."

 

Jessica was looking the other in the eyes now and she could see that Tiffany was less angry now.

 

"Its funny. The Stalkee isn't suppose to be in love with her Stalker."

 

She smiled then sat down beside Jessica. The brunette took a deep breath in to try to bring in more courage to herself as she made Tiffany turn to her, giving her a passionate kiss. Tiffany wasn't surprised but she was really glad and returned the kiss. When they finally pulled away from the kiss, Jessica wrapped her arms around Tiffany's waist and whispered in her ear.

 

"I love you, Tiffany Hwang."

 

Tiffany grinned and lays her head on her love's shoulder.

 

"I love you too, Jessica Jung."