The Call Pt. 1

The Stalker & Stalkee

Beads of sweat rolled down Jessica's face and heavy breathes escaped as she finished her last circuit for her daily workout. She wiped her face with a little towel she had before looking over to Hyoyeon and Sooyoung but they haven't finished their workouts yet. She grabbed her bottle of water and sat on the ground, leaning against one of the benches when she suddenly felt her phone vibrate. Taking a quick sip of her water and then she checked her phone.

 

From: Fany Baby<3

Baaaaaaaby i'm so bored in this meeting with daddy... I hope you're not working out too hard ok?

 

Jessica smiled from the text her bored soon-to-be wife sent, taking another sip of her water before she replied.

 

To: Fany Baby<3

I just finished my workout but ugh, i'm sweating A LOT. See?

 

Before sending the text, she took a picture of herself while she pouted but also unsuspecting that sge had her abs in view. Sooyoung walked over to her best friend, covered in sweat as well.

 

"Sica come on, we're gonna go get some lunch now."

 

Jessica nodded as she stood up, following her two best friends out of the gym and over to their car.

 

From: Fany Baby<3

Well helloooo there ;D I see someone is working on her abs again hehehe

 

Her face instantly turned red as she paid no attention at all to the arguing duo that she was following behind. While Jessica was busy texting her fiancee, Sooyoung and Hyoyeon were now arguing (like they usually do) about what they should eat for lunch. Sooyoung sighed, the trio finally getting in their car.

 

"Hyoyeon, let's just grab lunch from anywhere!"

 

"No Sooyoung, the trainer said we must eat protein! Let's just go home so I can go make us some nicely cooked meat."

 

Hyoyeon shook her head as she lectured Sooyoung but then turned to Jessica, who was sweating more than before and had a completely red face. The blonde's eyes were wide from being surprised that her friend looked like she actually put real effort in to her workout.

 

"Whoa. Someone actually worked out hard. So Sica, should we go home or go to some restaurant?"

 

Jessica looked up from her phone as she could feel her hormones raging so much that it was difficult for her to think clearly.

 

"Uhm yeah! Ahahaha, working out.. I don't know really. I could careless where we eat."

 

She laughed nervously and turned back to her phone to seem like she really didn't mind at all. Hyoyeon and Sooyoung just shrugged off their best friend's weird attitude and continued to argue. Jessica continued to text Tiffany but gave some of her attention to her friends just in case they asked for her opinion once again. Sighing loudly, Sooyoung finally gave in.

 

"Alright! We should go home and eat then..."

 

She leaned back in her seat as Hyoyeon had a big victory smile plastered on her face, then finally starting the car as she drove them back home. Sooyoung sulked at the loss of this battle but then became happy once again as she remembered she would get food anyways. As for Sica, she and Tiffany were at it still.

 

From: FanyBaby<3

Well I think me and daddy have a very important part of the meeting coming up. I'll see you tomorrow so we can have our own 'workout' sesh ;) i love you Jessi <3

 

To: FanyBaby<3

Alright. Deal for the 'workout'! And i love you too Tiff <3

 

She let out a happy sigh as Sooyoung and Hyoyeon both dragged the love struck Jessica in to their home. They laid her on the couch with a few fans pointing to her as Hyoyeon went straight to the kitchen to cook and Soo went to check if anyone had left any voicemails for Jessica that was business related. She sighed, listening to the boring voicemails.

 

"Hyoyeon can you cook any faster?"

 

Hyoyeon stuck her head out from the kitchen door and pointed a spatula to Sooyoung.

 

"Yah! Just be patient!"

 

"But i'm huuuuuuuungry...."

 

She said with a pout and some aegyo but let out another sigh when Hyoyeon decided to just ignore her and return to her cooking. While Jessica was starting to get bored without Tiffany texting her, Sooyoung got up to grab a snack and then the phone started to ring.

 

"RIIIING~"

 

Jessica pressed the speaker button on the phone, being to lazy to hold up it.

 

"Yubseyo?"

 

"Hey Jessica."

 

The other said in a naturally seductive voice. The lazy girl then became completely paralyzed at the voice that was on the other end. Both Sooyoung and Hyoyeon popped their heads out of the kitchen door with their eyebrows arched as they looked at their frozen friend. After a few seconds, Jessica recovered slightly but she was now shaking all over so she only managed to say a few words.

 

"****..."

 

Now Sooyoung's eyes were about to pop out of their sockets and Hyoyeon's jaw hit the floor as they cursed in unison when they heard the name that was never meant to be spoken in their home or around Jessica.

 

"Oh !"

 

TO BE CONTINUED.....

 

-----------

A/n: what is up my subscribers and everyone else who reads this! i've been having writers block for ALL of my fics so i'm sorry :/

but here is the Part 1!

now i wonder who is on the other end of the line...

put your guesses down below!

also I'm using the phone call part from one of my favorite movies!

also comment down what movie you think it is.

HINT: the movie came out in 2010 and it took place in Canada!

i will reveal who is on the other end in the next chapter which will come out SOON so just be patient!