Double Time

The Stalker & Stalkee

The moment Jessica was in the driveway to her house, Hyoyeon rushed out to her friend.

 

"Sica! Because you told me so late, the flower shop had no pink roses at all!"

 

Jessica sighed and groaned, running her fingers through her hair.

 

"Was there any other pink colored flowers?"

 

She said as she made her way to her room to change in to some casual clothes, Hyoyeon followed her while Sooyoung was already in Jessica's room.

 

"None at all... BUT! We did find a little Totoro doll because you mentioned once that she liked him."

 

Jessica nodded, throwing various difference clothes all over as she tried to find something that would look good on her. Sooyoung arched her brow while Hyoyeon was busy playing with the Totoro doll, treating it like an action figure.

 

"Boss, stop being so flustered and just go cool casual."

 

The tall girl said, munching on some chips as Hyoyeon made the Totoro do little punches to the shikshin. Jessica sighed as she grabbed a pair of skinny jeans and a tank top.

 

"Shouldn't I wear more than just jeans and a tank top then?"

 

She said while she changed in to the said clothes, Hyoyeon looking to her friend.

 

"Hmm... A jacket? It'll be cold out."

 

Sooyoung looked to the ground and picks up a jacket then throwing it to Jessica.

 

"This will match with you jeans."

 

She caught it, smiling to her friend.

 

"And you can give it to Tiffany when she gets cold."

 

Sooyoung added which made Jessica blush. She checked herself out in the mirror before looking to her friends.

 

"I actually look good. Thanks you guys."

 

Jessica grabbed the Totoro right out of Hyoyeon's hands while she was still playing and stuck her tongue out to her friend. Hyoyeon and Sooyoung both shook their heads as they followed their boss and friend down the stairs.

 

"Remember young lady, you have to be polite and nice to this girl! She's the only one we've approved off!"

 

Hyoyeon nagged as Jessica laughed.

 

"Alright umma!"

 

"And remember, always use protection and don't drink and drive!"

 

Sooyoung added while she munched on more chips, also recieving a very weird look from Jessica.

 

"Um, I don't need protection but ok... Thanks appa."

 

Jessica got in her car and then waved to her friends, pulling out of the driveway onwards to Tiffany's. Sooyoung and Hyoyeon waved while they watched their friend drive away but then the shorter of the duo turned to the shikshin.

 

"Wait why am I the umma?!"

 

Sooyoung shrugged with a smirk on her face as she walked back inside and continued to munch on her chips while her friend continued to complain.

 

 

----

 

 

RIIIIIING~

 

Jessica was in Tiffany's driveway now and she was about to go out but then her phone rang. The caller ID clearly said, 'The Shorty' and she answered it while she came out of her car with the Totoro in hand.

 

"What?"

 

"Jeshka~ What are you doing tonight? I need someone to help me be more romantic for Yoong."

 

Jessica let out a sigh as she made her way to the door.

 

"And why ask me?"

 

"From your assistants' bragging, you managed to swoon models that you used for photoshoots before."

 

She rubbed her template, silently cursing to herself about Sooyoung and Hyoyeon bragging about her. As she tried to make the decision if she should help Taeyeon or not but then the door opened and Tiffany had an angry pout on her face.

 

"Jessica Jung you're late!"

 

"Ah i'm sorry babe! Um, Taeng hold on."

 

She turned her attention to her girlfriend, scratching her head nervously.

 

"Work made me stay a little more later than expected and Taeyeon just called me for some advice."

 

Tiffany's pout then disappeared as she nodded, understanding that her lover would be in these type of situations. She was leaning to go and give Jessica a kiss but then her eye caught on the Totoro doll.

 

"OhmygoshJessicaisthataTotorodoll?!?!"

 

Tiffany spoke so quickly but she grabbed it out of Jessica's hands.

 

"Oh yeah! They ran out of flowers at the shop so I just got this doll for you."

 

Tiffany's eyes were practically sparkling now, giving Jessica multiple pecks all over her face.

 

"Thank you Jessi! I love you so much!"

 

Jessica smiled but she could faintly hear Taeyeon complaining as her phone was still on. She picked up her phone then put it on speaker.

 

"...... And another thing, I am not a person you should just ignore Jung Jeshka! I may be short but I can put you in some pain!"

 

"Huh did you say something? I wasn't listening."

 

Tiffany slapped Jessica's shoulder as her girlfriend laughed.

 

"Jessica be nice. So what kind of advice do you need Taeng? We need to make it quick because me and Jessi are going on a date."

 

"Well I need help swoonin- Wait you guys are going on a date? Where?"

 

Jessica rubs her shoulder and glared at the phone.

 

"None ya business."

 

She said in fluent English as she was sure the latter wouldn't understand her any bit.

 

"What? What did you she Fany-ah?"

 

Taeyeon was confused by the sudden English which made Jessica laugh again but she then stopped when Tiffany slapped her once more.

 

"We're just going out to get some dinner at this little restaurant and then... What else Jessi?"

 

"Uhm... We're just going with the flow pretty much."

 

Jessica shrugged as the couple made their way to her car, Tiffany still continued to talk to her ex-fiancee.

 

"Just be yourself Taeyeon! If she loves you then don't change."

 

"I guess.... Thank you Fany-ah."

 

 

----

 

 

The couple walked in to the restaurant hand in hand, Tiffany still held the little Totoro doll that she played with. She even gave her girlfriend a kiss every now and then as a way to say thank you for the doll. Jessica smiled, feeling glad that Hyoyeon actually got the doll instead of flowers.

 

"Jeshka!"

 

Jessica almost flinched when she heard the sound of the midget and turned to see Taeyeon and Yoona sitting at a table. She whispered to her lover while they walked over.

 

"I think i'm not the only rich stalker around...."

 

Tiffany slapped Jessica's shoulder as she gave a smile to the other couple.

 

"Hey you guys!"

 

She said as she dragged along her girlfriend who was giving Taeyeon deadly glares while the latter was giving them puppy dog pouts. Taeyeon mouth to Jessica.

 

"HELP ME PLEASE! I'LL PAY FOR EVERYTHING!"

 

Taeyeon looked ready to beg, Jessica sighed as she nodded towards the older girl. Yoona smiled at the others but then to her lover.

 

"Its such a coincidence we ran in to them huh Tae Tae?"

 

Yoona said, Taeyeon was nodding along while Jessica mouth some words to the older girl.

 

"PABO! JUST BE YOURSELF! Geez...."

 

Taeyeon sighed as she grabbed a hold of Yoona's hand in a shy way but looked away hoping no one could see her red face. Of course, everyone noticed Taeyeon turning red. Yoona turned red as well, Tiffany was smiling at the shy but cute moment, while Jessica tried hard to resist from laughing at her colleagues' red faces. The waitor came over and handed each of them a menu. The girls all looked at the menu as Tiffany turned to Jessica with a pout.

 

"Jesssssssssssi~ Can I have a piece of the strawberry cake?"

 

She said in fluent English, Jessica looks to her girlfriend and sighs loudly.

 

"Stephanie. You have to eat a real meal first before you can eat dessert."

 

She responded back in English as Taeyeon and Yoona were now completely clueless about what the other girls were talking about. Tiffany pouted even more, now using her aegyo.

 

"Pleeeeease Jessica..."

 

"Fany-ah, you have to eat some real food."

 

Tiffany was now getting angry and stopped with her aegyo.

 

"Fine."

 

Jessica blinked but then shrugged her shoulders as YoonTae noticed that HellFany was coming out very soon, so Yoona kicked Jessica lightly. She turned her attention to her ex-fiancee and arched her brow. Taeyeon pointed towards Jessica's angry girlfriend who was now oddly silent. She sighed again and turned to Tiffany.

 

"Tiffany, you can have your cake right after! You don't have to be upset about it."

 

"Mhm."

 

Tiffany just mumbled out the word but suddenly she hit Jessica with the Totoro doll.

 

"YAH! What are you hitting me for?!"

 

Jessica said, shielding herself from the Totoro while YoonTae watched on and trying not to laugh.

 

"I ate already because you picked me up LATE!"

 

Tiffany said in an angry tone as she continued to hit her girlfriend.

 

"And now you won't let me eat dessert?!"

 

Jessica grabs the doll and pulls her lover in her embrace.

 

"Well for one, how am i suppose to know that you ate when you didn't tell me? And two, I said you CAN eat dessert."

 

The angry girl was now shivering due to her frustration but her girlfriend helped her calm down a bit. She took in a deep breathe, looking to Jessica.

 

"Mianhe Jessi..."

 

Jessica smiled as she kissed the top of Tiffany's head. The couple forgot all about their friends who were now having watery eyes.

 

"Its almost like one of those dramas you see on TV, yeah Tae Tae?"

 

Taeyeon nodded, agreeing with her girlfriend as Jessica kicked Taeyeon's leg.

 

"YAH! What the heck are you two still doing here anyways?"

 

"Eating dinner with our good friends! Sheesh you don't have to kick me!"

 

Taeyeon rubbed her leg but she felt another hand start to rub it as well.

 

"You ok?"

 

Yoona looked at her girlfriend's leg and then to Jessica.

 

"Unnie you shouldn't be so violent!"

 

"I'm sorrry, I'll pay because I injured you ok?"

 

Taeyeon nodded to her colleague as Tiffany cuddled her girlfriend while in her arms still. JeTi continued to be the lovey dovey couple that they are, while Taeyeon finally stopped being awkward with her own girlfriend and became comfortable for the rest of dinner.

 

 

A/N: what is up my sones!

I wanted to put the whole entire date here but, it was getting too long.

And also I honestly think i could do better on this chapter but eeeeeeh,

I update for you guys so I hope you like this.

Also, Part Two will come as soon as possible!