The Truth

The Stalker & Stalkee

Everyone was stunned at this moment but Yunho and Taebin instantly took out their phones and dialed. Taeyeon and Tiffany suddenly gulped as they knew who they were calling.

 

"Oh hey Junsu! Uh... Can you come over to dinner like ASAP? We need to have a meeting right now."

 

"Chansung. Its Taebin. We're having an emergancy meeting right now and its very important."

 

The heirs were completely frozen but Jessica and Taeyeon switched places to sit by their rightful lover. Taebin looked to his daughter while he ran his fingers through his hair.

 

"Yoona... My great daughter... What is this? I thought you were still in love with Jessica?"

 

Everyone's eyes turned to Yoona who was completely speechless but the doors slammed open when Kim Junsu and Hwang Chansung came in.

 

"WHAT HAPPENED?!"

 

"WHAT IS THE EMERGANCY?!?!"

 

The duo were then stunned that nothing was physically wrong but they questioned everyone's frozen expressions and then why their daughters weren't sitting next to their fiancees. They pulled up chairs and sat next to their daughters.

 

"Whats wrong? Why did you call us Taebin? Yunho?"

 

Taebin sighed as Yunho was now silent, as was his wife.

 

"Well... Junsu, Chansung, my dear friends... Your daughters don't really love each other. Tiffany loves Jessica, Taeyeon loves Yoona."

 

Junsu and Chansung nodded as they understood the situation.

 

"I see... But the thing is, we already payed for the wedding. My Taeyeon has everything ready for her."

 

"As does my Tiffany. Everything is prepared for her to be married."

 

Taebin and Yunho nodded their heads, Yunho now was the one sighing but turned to his daughter.

 

"Sooyeon... I guess you have to marry Tiffany by next week."

 

Jessica's eyes widened.

 

"Dad, I don't think its right for us to be married  so soon!"

 

"Wait hold on Yunho, my daughter has yet to answer my question."

 

All eyes were on Yoona again as she bit her lip.

 

"I... I do love Taeyeon. But theres still pain from what Jessica did."

 

Taeyeon wanted to talk but was unable to but without knowing, she was glaring at Jessica. Junsu caught his daughter glaring and then decided to interrupt.

 

"Taeyeon show your love to your woman! Maybe thats why shes unsure!"

 

Yoona turned to her lover.

 

"Thats true you're not romantic."

 

Taeyeon then fidgetted as she was put on the spot now.

 

"I don't know how to be romantic!"

 

"Is that why when you proposed it was just, 'Hey lets get married'?"

 

Tiffany asked, Jessica trying not to laugh but her girlfriend pinched her to make sure she doesn't laugh. Taeyeon sighed which made Yoona giggle. Yunho stood up with a smile on his face.

 

"Soo.. I'm guessing the TaeNy marriage is off? But we will be having a JeTi and YoonTae weddings soon?"

 

Junsu nodded as he turned to his friends.

 

"Why not make it a double wedding? I mean I think we could push back the weddings a month or two right Chansung?"

 

Chansung nodded along.

 

"Yes its possible. So you four better be happy with who you're with."

 

Tiffany took a hold of Jessica's hand, making both of them smile as the older girl gave Tiffany a small peck.

 

"Yeah I think me and your daughter are good Mr. Hwang."

 

Taeyeon looked to Yoona and kissed her on the cheek.

 

"I'll try to be more romantic and help you forget about your pain ok?"

 

Yoona smiled wide, nodding her head.

 

 

-----

 

 

RIIIIIIIIIIIIING~ RIIIIIIIIIIIIIING~

 

Jessica was reclined back in her office chair in her office, snoring softly while she was sleeping. The office phone has been ringing for a good ten minutes so the sleepy girl eventually woke up from listening to the constant ringing. She picked up the phone without giving a look at the caller ID.

 

"Jung Corp's Godzilla on the line. Unless you're my girlfriend or my father, off."

 

She said straight up, not caring at all.

 

"Ah Jessi, you shouldn't tell people that! Or you might lose some partners and such!"

 

Tiffany nagged to her girlfriend, the sleepy girl smiled.

 

It has been a day since their fathers agreed on their relationship despite the fact that they were engaged to other people. But as long as their daughters were happy, Jung Yunho and Hwang Chansung along with Kim and Im, settled the marriages so the girls could marry who they truly loved.

 

"Steph, i was sleeping."

 

"Yeah i know. Thats why i've been calling and texting you on all of your phones for the past hour."

 

"You were?"

 

Jessica took out both her regular and business phones and saw that her lover was right. Over hundreds of calls and messages and both phones and not to mention, the amount of missed calls on her office phone as well.

 

"Oh. I'm sorry baby."

 

"Its alright. But come on, you promised you would take me on a real date tonight!"

 

Jessica's eyes turned from sleepy to being wide open. She completely forgot about the date she was suppose to take Tiffany on. She mentally slapped herself as she covered her face with her free hand, letting out a sigh.

 

"You forgot didn't you?"

 

"Uh no! I didn't forget! I'm leaving the office right now so give me about between an hour to an hour and a half to get ready ok?"

 

"Alright! I'll see you then! I love you Jessica."

 

Tiffany made a kissing noise before she hung up. Jessica smiled at her action but then groaned.

 

"What am i going to do?"