Back To Business

The Stalker & Stalkee

"So you're a photographer?"

 

"Mhm."

 

Jessica and Tiffany were seated across from each other at the usual table, the older of the duo was sipping on her coffee. The shop only had Jessica as the only customer today for some reason but it gave the girls some time to learn more about each other. The beauty gazed at the brunette, a slight smile on her face.

 

"But you're pretty enough to be a model though. Why not do that? It does make more money too."

 

Tiffany said but Jessica immediately shook her head after taking another sip.

 

"Nah. Wearing make up, putting on outfits that are sometimes really ridiculous.. I rather capture beauty than be representing it."

 

Tiffany nodded along as the other looked over to her then her own camera.

 

"I have to say, you would make a perfect model instead of me."

 

Jessica said with a sly smile, causing Tiffany to turn red. But the blushing girl shook her head with a sigh.

 

"I can't. I mean I do like my little shop but my father and Taeyeon probably won't approve of it."

 

"Taeyeon? Who the hell is that?"

 

"Taeyeon? Is that your girlfriend or something?"

 

Jessica sipped on her coffee slowly to hide the jealousy she felt burning inside of her. Whoever this Taeyeon was, she was one damn lucky bastard.

 

"My fiancee. I've been set in an arranged marriage."

 

The smile that was on Tiffany's face disappeared and she looked glum now about the topic about her arranged marriage.

 

"I mean, she is really great and she's rich like me but I don't know..."

 

Jessica was about to choke on her coffee when she finally realized something.

 

"Wait, you're Tiffany Hwang, daughter of the owner of all the Hwang & Co? And your fiancee is Taeyeon of the Kim Corp.?"

 

Tiffany nodded her head as Jessica tried to seem like she wasn't nervous.

 

The reason for her to be nervous was, Jessica has a rich and powerful family as well, known as Jung Inc. Hwang & Co, Kim Corp and Jung Inc were the top international Korean companies that was known, the three families owning many successful businesses. Jessica is the said heir to the Jung Inc as was Tiffany and Taeyeon for their own companies but she refused and chose the life as a photographer so the one taking her place was to be either her younger sister, Krystal or her cousin, Yonghwa. No one except the Jungs and a few people knew about Jessica being part of their family so she hoped that Tiffany wouldn't catch on that she was in fact, a Jung.

 

"Yes I am and so is she. Wait, how would you know these things?"

 

". Busted. Make something up quick you babo!

 

"Well uhm... Uh..."

 

Jessica bit down on her lip, letting out on a sigh. She couldn't lie to the other. They were on good terms and also, she didn't want to seem like a stalker even though she was one. So she decided to just tell Tiffany.

 

"I am Jessica Jung of-"

 

Jessica's phone interrupted their conversation and cut her off. The brunette sighed once again as she picked up her phone.

 

"Yubseyo?"

 

All she could hear was her little sister bawling on the other end and having a difficult time to say words.

 

"Krystal?"

 

"U-unnie! Ap.... Appa is... in the hospital!"

 

Tiffany's eyebrows arched as she was starting to get worried from the look of Jessica's expression changed dramaticly from being normal and happy to shock and sadness. Jessica couldn't even talk properly now.

 

"I'll..... I'll be there soon ok? J-just calm down."

 

She hung up, sighing loudly as she ran her fingers through her hair.

 

"Is everything alright Jessi?"

 

Jessica only simply shook her head and got up. She handed Tiffany the correct amount of money.

 

"I'll see you later Tiff."

 

She said in her most nonchalant tone so the latter wouldn't worry much before quickly walking out of the shop. When she was pretty sure that she was out of Tiffany's sight, she started running quickly back home to her get her car and hurry over to the hospital.

 

But Jessica didn't notice that she left behind her camera and bag that held many photos of Tiffany. Tiffany took the camera, looking through the photos in it then the ones in the bag which were all of her. She smiled as she was actually surprised at how good she looked in all of the pictures despite not even paying attention. But one photo wasn't of her. She raised her eyebrow and became shocked at the fact that it was a picture of Jessica with the famous Mr. Jung, Krystal Jung and Jung Yonghwa of Jung Inc.

 

"Wait... Jessica is that kind of Jung?!"

 

 

-Mr. Jung's Hospital Room-

 

 

Mr. Jung was laying asleep in bed, IVs and such were injected in him as the heart monitor showed that his heart was beating at a steady pace. Krystal and Jessica were standing next to his bed, their cousin Yonghwa was leaning against a nearby wall.

 

"So what happened?"

 

Jessica turned to her cousin as her sister was still in a state of crying. Yonghwa looked back to his cousin.

 

"They say he had a heart attack while he was in a meeting with Mr. Hwang and Mr. Kim."

 

She nodded her head, looking to her father as she was glad that he was at least alive.

 

"So Jessica, what will the company do next?"

 

Yonghwa asked, which caused Jessica to give him a scowl.

 

"What are you talking about? I gave up the role of he-"

 

"Unnie. He announced to Mr. Hwang and Kim that you're still the heir."

 

Krystal said as she wiped her tears, looking towards her older sister. Jessica was now speechless. She was the heir once again and she sighed, knowing that as soon as her father woke up, arguing with him about who is the heir wouldn't be any good. She let out a sigh.

 

"I'll... I'll be in his office then. I mean, my office. Tell me if anything happens."

 

Krystal nodded, Jessica headed towards the door as Yonghwa mouthed the words, 'Good luck' to her.

 

The moment Jessica sat down in her car, she let out a big sigh but then she picked up her phone to call someone.

 

"Hey boss! Whats up?"

 

"Soo.. I am the head of Jung Inc now. Appa is in the hospital."

 

"Whoa really? Does that make me Chief Secretary now?"

 

"Am I Vice President?!"

 

Jessica slightly chuckled as she heard Hyoyeon in the background.

 

"Meet at Jung Inc as soon as possible."

 

She hung up and then made her way towards her company.

 

 

-Jung Incorporation-

 

 

Jessica sat at her father's desk, sighing while her two friends walked in.

 

"Ah well hello Ms. Jung. How do you feel about being in charge?"

 

She shot Sooyoung a glare as the tall girl tried to act formal in a joking way but her and Hyoyeon just ended up laughing.

 

"Stop kidding around. Soo, I guess you can scrap me and Hyo's photoshoots for a while. I need both of you to help me here for now."

 

The two nodded. Sooyoung pulled up a notepad she had in her hands.

 

"Well thankfully the old secretary just gave me this and... You have a meeting with the other heirs of top companies in just a little bit."

 

Jessica just nodded but then her eyes turned wide.

 

"Wait, what specific companies?"

 

Hyoyeon took the notepad from Sooyoung and looked through, saying out the names.

 

"Kim, Lee, Choi, Im... Oh also Hwang."

 

Jessica let out a sigh which made Sooyoung arch her brow.

 

"What is it?"

 

"Tiffany is the heir to Hwang & Co."

 

Both Hyoyeon and Sooyoung's mouths almost dropped to the ground.

 

"WHAT?!"