The Past Returns

The Stalker & Stalkee

Jessica sat at the head chair in the meeting room with both Hyoyeon and Sooyoung at her sides. She waited patiently for all the other heirs to arrive for the meeting. She smiled as she saw some of them entering and got up to greet them.

 

"Jinki! Minho! I haven't seen you two in so long!"

 

She hugged both Lee Jinki and Choi Minho, the two males smiling wide as they hugged their friend. When the trio were younger they would constantly play with each other while their fathers had meetings together. They all sat back down as the door opened once again, this time it was Tiffany and her fiancee, Kim Taeyeon.

 

"Ah Kim, Hwang. Welcome."

 

Jessica said nonchalantly, trying her best not to make eye contact with Tiffany at all but she could see that the other girl was now frowning. Tiffany sat inbetween Jessica and Taeyeon but decided to just make small talk with her fiancee. Jessica turned to her two assistants.

 

"Is that everyone Soo?"

 

She asked as Sooyoung looked over the list then back up to check on who was here.

 

"Im's heir isn't here yet."

 

"Really? I wonder who their heir is."

 

Jessica leaned on her hand, sighing as she wondered but then Hyoyeon answered her question.

 

"It says here its... Im Yoona."

 

"Ah Yoona..."

 

She nodded her head in as she stay calm but then her eyes widen.

 

"Wait... Im Yoona?!"

 

"Present!"

 

Yoona then suddenly walked in which made Jessica turn suddenly nervous.

 

In their younger days, Yoona would play and was friends with Jessica, Jinki and Minho. They were all close but Yoona had feelings for Jessica during their college days but she was dating someone. To be more specific, Jessica was dating Yoona's cousin, Nana, which made Yoona not only feel betrayed and also hated Jessica for so the longest time.

 

"Oh Yoona its been a while..."

 

Yoona sat next to Jinki and Jessica, giving the older girl a fake smile.

 

"It has. So did I miss anything?"

 

Jinki decided to interrupt to help out Jessica.

 

"Nope! You actually barely made it Yoong. Now can you explain what is going on Sica?"

 

Jessica was still quite nervous but she gave Jinki a slight nod as a way to say thanks, he winked in returned with a smile to say you're welcome. Sooyoung and Hyoyeon talked insync as they check who was here.

 

"Hwang, Kim, Choi, Lee, Im and of course, Jung. Everyone is here."

 

Jessica nodded as she sat up more straight in her chair.

 

"Alright. Well the reason why we're have this meeting today is, yesterday, my father had a heart attack."

 

She was then interrupted with i'm sorrys, i hope he was oks and etc. Tiffany's eyes went wide at the news but said nothing.

 

"Yes, yes but he is fine though he'll have to stay in the hospital for a while and is unable to work. So as his rightful heir, i'm taking over Jung Inc. And as you guys and girls are also the heirs for your own companies, I hope we will be able to work together properly in the future and become maybe business partners."

 

"Noona, you already got me and hyung hooked. The moments that we take over, we will automaticly become business partners with you."

 

Minho said with a smile as Jinki nodded along. Jessica smiled and looked to Tiffany and Taeyeon.

 

"I hope I get along with both of you as well but you two will probably merge companies because you're getting married right?"

 

Jessica swore the moment she mention the two getting married, she had an awful taste in . Taeyeon nodded with a little smile.

 

"Yes we will. But Fany-ah will be representing the Hwang branch and i will be with the Kim branch. We will be business partners with you soon so you don't have to really worry."

 

She nodded then turning over to Yoona.

 

"Yoona, Im and Jung is already partners so I hope we can hold that partnership for a long time."

 

She tried to sound apologetic but Yoona didn't seem to hear it. The other girl only nodded.

 

"Well I guess thats the only annoucement. Thank you all for coming."

 

All of the heirs nodded as they stood up. Jessica gave hugs to both Minho and Jinki before the two guys left. Taeyeon and Tiffany went up to her, the shorter girl gave her a simple handshake as Tiffany just looked at her.

 

"Bye Jessi."

 

The engaged couple then left and it was only Yoona, Jessica, Hyoyeon and Sooyoung.

 

"Boss! We have to check what else is on your schedule so we'll be right back!"

 

Her two assistants walked out of the room which left only Jessica and Yoona. Jessica bit her lip as she stopped Yoona from leaving.

 

"Yoong..."

 

"Jessica let me out."

 

"No. I have to know if you still hate me."

 

Yoona looked Jessica in the eye then sighed.

 

"I couldn't hate you but it hurt Sica. It really did."

 

Jessica could see the pain in her childhood friend's eyes and instantly pulled the taller girl in to a hug. Yoona was on the verge of tears but they continued to hug. When they finished hugging, their faces were almost an inch apart but without warning Yoona kissed Jessica right on the lips. The kiss surprised Jessica so much and it became worse when the door was opened by Tiffany.

 

"I.. uhm. You left your camera and stuff this morning. I'm sorry."

 

She quickly placed the camera along with the photos down and Jessica caught a glimpse of hurt in Tffany's eyes.

 

"Tiffany...."