Observing

The Stalker & Stalkee

California. The state that Jessica had called home before moving to South Korea due to her father's company transferring him when she was young. She had returned about two weeks ago to visit some of her relatives but it was about time for her to go back to Seoul to her job as a photographer for some high Korean Magazines and such. But it was mostly thanks to her father's connections and good portfolio from college that made her the photographer she is.

 

Her flight was for another few hours and it was about 6 AM, meaning that Jessica was still quite sleepy and grouchy. She made her way to the nearest restaurant in the airport, her luggage in hand as she ordered a nice cappuccino. She took her coffee and luggage to a good looking table for her to drink her coffee alone. After she took the first sip, she let out a happy sigh.

 

"A decent coffee... Nice."

 

She said to herself, taking a few more sips of it.

 

While she continued to drink her coffee, she saw someone sit at a table near her out of the corner of her eye. This person had nice wavy black hair, her cheekbones were high and her eyes... That was what caught Jessica's eye. The woman's eyes were dark brown orbs but they curved beautifully. Thankfully, Jessica wore sunglasses so the other woman wouldn't notice that she was looking. The woman then smiled, her beautiful eyes now curved in to little crescents. The smile almost seemed blinding to her.

 

"O, she doth teach the torches to burn bright!

It seems she hangs upon the cheek of night

Like a rich jewel in an Ethiope's ear;

Beauty too rich for use, for earth too dear!"

 

Jessica spat out the words of Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet but then shut as she hoped the other woman wouldn't have heard her.

 

The other woman actually did hear Jessica phrasing Romeo and Juliet, causing her to smile once again. But something on the woman's phone made her get up as she finished her own coffee then walked away. Jessica secretly watched the beauty as she was getting further and further out of her vision. She sighed loudly as she mentally slapped herself.

 

"You just lost your chance, Jessica. And she was beautiful too."

 

Jessica's conscious said towards the sighing girl.

 

Its not that Jessica hasn't seen any beautiful girls before. Being a photographer for magazines and several advertisment companies made her meet many good looking models. She even dated a few of those models and they were quite nice as well but she never felt right about being with them for some reason.

 

Maybe it was the thought of them being models, they already represented the image of 'beauty'.

 

Maybe already knowing that they were beautiful and showed it was what was the turn on and off for Jessica.

 

But this girl seemed different.

 

Jessica's phone went off, telling her that she should wait by the gate for her plane by now. She hasn't noticed that time pasted so quickly but she got up and made her way to the gate, sipping on her coffee until there was nothing left to drink of. Her heart almost jumped out of when she noticed the same girl that she was looking at earlier, to be waiting at her gate. Keeping quiet, she sat in a seat somewhat far from the girl as she started to observe this beauty.

 

"Her hair looked like it was done by herself. Her clothes were semi girly and casual with a few pops of pink so she probably liked pink. Her eye smile was probably her famous charm point. But her lips seem to be nice as well. She seemed to be close to my height but she wore heels.... I'd say she is probably a rich girl."

 

She mumbled to herself as she took in sharp observations easily.

 

After being a photographer and taking classes for it, Jessica could tell observations so easy that most were amazed at how she could observe someone in such a little amount of time.

 

But Jessica was considered a rich girl as well but she didn't rely on her parents much as soon as she went to college. Before Jessica could even take in anymore observations, the said girl stood up and actually sat next to Jessica. That action took her back a bit, making her turn shy suddenly. The girl smiled to Jessica as she looked Jessica up and down.

 

"Hey. You're the girl that was saying Shakespeare earlier right?"

 

The girl asked, Jessica only responding with a shy nod. The beauty chuckled as she stuck her hand out to the shy girl.

 

"I'm Tiffany Hwang. Are you going to Seoul too?"

 

"J-jessica Jung. And y-yeah I am."

 

Jessica continued to stuttered and shook Tiffany's hand with her own hand shaking slightly. Tiffany took note of the other's nervous hand but shook it like she didn't notice.

 

"Jessica huh? Well its nice to meet you. Maybe I'll meet you up in Seoul one day."

 

Tiffany gave Jessica a smile before she got up, Jessica losing sight of this beauty named Tiffany Hwang in the crowd of people boarding the plane.

 

When boarding and getting to her seat, she couldn't find Tiffany.

 

As they came to Seoul, she never saw her again but deep down in her gut, she knew she would see this woman named Tiffany Hwang again.