Chapter 15 (filler)

Arranged Marriage with Who? { OFFICIALLY ON HIATUS }

She was allowed to return later that day, after the doctor gave her a stern talking to about eating healthier and more regular. She was now seated between Tao and Kyungsoo, head resting on Tao’s shoulder as he absolutely refused to let her go. Tao held onto Sunyoung for the whole time; arm around her waist or holding onto her hand tightly. He was afraid to lose you; they all were. The gentle sensation of blunt fingernails softly grazing her scalp made her turn her head to glance up at him, who was now running his long and slender fingers through his hair. He was softly muttering to himself, what almost seemed like a mantra as he was repeating it over and over again. Sunyoung hesitated to ask him what he was mumbling, but the minute she was about to question him the words stopped and he looked down at her, meeting his gaze as he leaned down and brushed his lips against her forehead. 

"You should be resting," He murmured against her skin as his hands gently caressed her lower back. "It will still be a bit longer until we reach home, you shouldn't stay awake" Her eyes began to feel slightly heavy at the word ‘resting’, and the sound of his voice lulled her into an almost sleep before she rubbed at her eyes, shifting slightly so she could see her fiancé better. 

"I don't want to rest. I've been resting for quite a while now, remember." Nethertheless, she closed her eyes, slowing her breathing down. "Besides, I only just saw your face, I want to spend some more time with you before I fall into the depths of sleep." She pressed a soft kiss to the shoulder she was lying before closing her eyes. "But, I guess a bit of rest. . .Won't do me harm. . ." She slowly drifted off to sleep, breathing evenly and cuddled into the warmth that was Tao.