Chapter 11

Arranged Marriage with Who? { OFFICIALLY ON HIATUS }

 “Sunyoung-ah don’t leave.” Taemin clutched her shoulder, looking pleadingly at her.

“Taemin-ah, she has to leave. She can’t afford to take any more time off school.” Minho said to him, gently prying him off her.

“But don’t worry Taemin I’ll make sure Minho brings you to see me again okay?” She said with a small laugh, pecking his cheek. It was finally time they went back to Korea; back to the place she felt the most comfortable. She waved goodbye to SHINee as Tao wrapped his arm around her shoulders and boarded the plane.

Settling into her seat, she realised that Tao was sitting all the way on the other side of the plane. Sighing, she turned to her right to look at the person sitting beside her. She smiled a bit, realising it was Kyungsoo. She poked his cheek and he turned his attention to her. “Kyungie oppa~ I’m tired~” She said and he looked at her with an eyebrow raised.

“Is that my new nickname? Kyungie isn’t that original.” He said and she pouted.

“What do you prefer; Kyungie or Owl?” She asked him.

“The first option of course. It’s a bit of a no brainer.” He said and Sunyoung nodded.

“Exactly Kyungie. But it doesn’t change the fact that I’m tired.” She answered and he rolled his eyes, gently taking her head and leaning it against her shoulder before going back to his book. As she got sleepy she muttered quietly. “Kyungie?”

“Hmm?” He replied.

“You’re like the big brother I never had. Thank you” She mumbled. He smiled softly and her head.

“Thanks Sun-Young-ah. Now sleep.” He said and when he didn’t get a reply he looked down to find her already asleep. Chuckling softly, he covered her with a blanket and read his book.