Chapter 12

Arranged Marriage with Who? { OFFICIALLY ON HIATUS }

Landing back in Seoul and stepping off the plane was hectic. There were fans everywhere, which Sunyoung thought was why the majority of the boys decided to wear sleeveless tops. She secretly rolled her eyes at the boys and laughed. A group of girls called her over to talk and she walked over with a quick ‘be right back!’ to Tao. As she was talking to the girls, she looked over her shoulder only to spot a familiar face in the crowd.


“Oppa!” She gleefully called out and he turned around. Siwon, along with Kyuhyun, turned around and smiled brightly at her. Sunyoung ran over and jumped into Siwon’s arms, causing him to almost stumble over but spin her around at the same time while they both laughed.

“Geez Sun-Young-ah you were only away for a week.” He said as he set her down smiling.

“Yeah but a week was like a year!” She replied as she hugged Kyhyun. Tao had finally decided it was time to come over and break up the reunion, due to the fact that he was feeling a little jealous. He came up behind Sunyoung and wrapped an arm around her shoulders, drawing her into his chest. She smiled and hugged him back, turning in his arms to kiss his lips gently. Inside Tao’s head he was smiling smugly, inside Siwon’s head his face fell in despair. Despite how he was feeling on the inside he made sure to keep that bright smile on his face.

“So what did you get us?” Kyuhyun asked curiously, attempting to sneak a peek into her hand back. Sunyoung gently swatted him away.

“I didn’t expect you to be at the airport so the presents are in my suitcase.” She replied. “I’ll arrange a time that I can see you all and then I can give you the presents then.”

“Remember manager hyung’s waiting for us in the car!” Kris yelled out as he picked up his suitcases.


“Right. I’ll see you guys soon, okay?” She gave them all another hug before she and Tao took their cases and piled them into the car.

“That was a fun holiday, right?” Tao asked her and she nodded in reply

“Yeah but now that it’s over it means that I have to go back to school.” She grumbled and the whole group laughed, since they overheard their conversation.

“Been there, done that, had the bad hair to prove it.” Suho said and Xiumin turned to him.

“What do you mean had the bad hair? Stylist noona keeps complaining about how difficult it is to style.” Xiumin said and Suho stuck his tongue out at him. Sunyoung laughed and her phone beeped with a small reminder. Gasping, she quickly dialled a number while the boys quieted down.

“Hello?” A male’s voice answered and she brightened up.

“Happy birthday Key oppa!” She said into the phone and heard him laugh over the line.

“Kibum darling come back to bed you haven’t received your present yet!” Jonghyun’s voice could be heard and it made her giggle.

“Thanks Sun-Young. I’m sorry to cut the phone call short but I’m getting heaps of texts in at this moment for some reason and my yeobo’s calling!” He blew a kiss into the phone as they both said goodbye hanging up. Looking around, she noticed how everyone was busy texting. Quickly checking what Tao and Kris were writing, she knew why Key was getting so many texts. EXO must’ve forgotten their sunbae’s birthday and were quickly texting him. Well, everyone except Kyungsoo, who was looking pretty smug. He noticed her looking at him and he smiled.

“I remembered.” He said smugly and looked out the window.