Chapter 8

Arranged Marriage with Who? { OFFICIALLY ON HIATUS }

She shouldered her carryon luggage and walked down the tunnel and into the airport itself. Immediately she saw lights flashing around a certain group of twelve.

“Excuse me!” A voice yelled out and Tao pushed through the crowd and ran over to her, picking her up in a big hug. “I missed you Sunyoung.” He whispered in her ear. She smiled and hugged him back. He put her back down on the ground then gave her a kiss that was soon interrupted by Chanyeol and Baekhyun.

“Sunyoung-ah we missed you!” They yelled and hugged her at the same time.

“Yah let her go! She’s my girlfriend, not yours!” Tao said as he shoved the two boys off and embraced her again.

“Yeollie Tao hurt me!” Baekhyun cried as Chanyeol comforted him. Chanyeol glared at Tao as he hushed and soothed Baekhyun.

“Tao you’ve been evil ever since we left.” Kyungsoo said gently prying her away from Tao and hugged her. “We’ve missed you Sun-Young.” She nodded and she hugged himback.

“I’ve missed you all too.” She replied and looked around. “Do you mind if we go collect my luggage now?” They nodded and they all go to collect her bags. Tao took them from her and carried them. She walked out front to where a car was waiting. Getting in, the others squish in next to her. “So how were the concerts?” She asked and Suho answered for the rest.

“They were fun. But Tao was all depressed afterwards. I guess it’s because you weren’t there to say how good he was afterwards like you usually do.” He said, shrugging his shoulders. She looked over at Tao who was blushing and not looking at her. Laughing lightly, she leaned over and kissed his cheek.

“I’m sure you did well.” She said and he smiled.

“Thank you Sunyoung.” He said with a smile and kissed her in front of the other members.

“God will you guys stop it already? It’s only been a week!” Lay said rolling his eyes.

“A week is a lot longer than you think when your other half is missing.” She replied and Tao agreed.

“Lay she’s right. Just wait until you get a girlfriend and you’re not with her for a week then let us see how you feel.” Tao added.

“Whatever.” Lay huffed, looking out the window.

“I missed you too Lay.” She said and leaned over, giving him a hug and making him smile

“Yeah, yeah me too.” He replied hugging her back. Tao pulled her away from Lay to hug her again. “Skinship monster.” He muttered, making everyone laugh. She gently shoved Tao off of her.

“Enough now Tao. I’m going to be here for now on so you can cling to me later.” She said and made the boys laugh. Tao pouted and turned away from her. “Tao?” She asked questioningly. He huffed and looked away from her. She moved closer, trying to see his face.

“No Sunyoung don’t look at his face!”Baekhyun shouted but was too late. She had already seen his face and melted instantly. His eyes were watery and sad looking, and there was a look upon his face like he had just seen a deer get shot. She froze, enthralled by the look.

“Sunyoung-ah, do you hate me?” He half whispered. She couldn’t reply so he just looked her pathetically.

“Tao I could never hate you.” She finally managed to get out. She wrapped him in a tight hug and peppered his face with kisses.

“So you are easily affected by my aegyo then.” He said and she lightly slapped his arm.

“Pabo.” She mumbled under her breath and turned away from hi, He suddenly looked shocked and felt bad.

“Sunyoung-ah I’m sorry.” She just sat there ignoring him. Instead she turned to Kris and began talking to him. “I’m sorry.” Thinking of nothing else, he took a deep breath. “Jagiya I’m sorry I didn’t mean to make you angry.” She turned around slowly and hugged him.

“Just don’t do it again oppa.” She replied as she buried her face in the crook of his neck.