Mianhe... Sharanghe

hold on tight..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Siwon               : I think its enough Tiff! You know how I desperate to talk to you?, you know how I want to just say hi to you every morning?, you know how desperate I want to freely looking at you? looking your sincere smile, you know how I want to punch that Eunhyuk because being so close to you?, you know that I am so glad when you said no to Eunhyuk. And you know how I want to take the same bus as you if we’re going home.

Tiffany             : wae… why you said that?? Is it you who didn’t look at me? Is it you who didn’t talk to me? Is it you to keep your mouth shut tight? Is it you to avoiding eyes contact? Is it you…isn’t it?

Siwon               : ne… I’m sorry.. you know how happy am I to find you also study in this school, I am happy to find you again! Finally I got a courage to say sorry to you..

Tiffany             : (tears come out from her face and cover her face with her hands)

Seohyun           : (comforting Tiffany by hugging her)

Minho              : yo… Siwon-ah what you do to Tiffany back then? I didn’t know you know each other for that long?

Siwon               : yup… I know her almost half and quarter my age

Sohee              : wow… Tiff how could you two act like didn’t know each other? Yah…great you two will win an Oscar if you’re an actor

Chaewon         : yah… Sohee-ah shut your mouth!

Sohee              : ups… I’m sorry… I didn’t mean to..

Siwon               : Ok… I will tell you guys… Tiffany is my long time crush.. I had a thing for her for the rest of my life… until now…

Tiffany             : what are you talking about Siwon-shi…. We didn’t have that kind of relationship, how could you said that you had a thing for me if you being cold all the time to me, huh?

Siwon               : if you know the truth Fany, you will pitied me..

Seohyun           : so the truth is?

Siwon               : the truth is I’m too shy to talk to you Tiff!, every boys in our school adored you… and always talked about you, did you know that? So being a boy who sit beside you back then.. every boy always asking me how I felt sitting beside you and they also asked me being a matchmaker to you…  they didn’t really care I’m a boy too and had that adore feeling for you too.

 

Changmin        : ow… that’s so sweet.. Siwon-ah I didn’t know you had a soft spot in you?

Minho              : cold outside but warm inside… that’s ours boy supposed to be Changminnie

Seohyun           : (giggling because of Changmin’s pet name from Minho)

Changmin        : Minhooooo… don’t you ever call me with that name again.. or I will kick your … Arraso?

Minho              : Wae.. that’s the sweetest name I gave to you,. Even Seohhyun-shi seems like it..

Seohyun           : ne.. I like it Changminniee (blushing)

Changmin        : (blushing).. if you say so, its Ok for me then.. but Minho.. I beg you not call me like that again… it sound so Gay if you call me like that.., and Seohyun-ah, I like the way you call me like that..(smile to Seohyun)

Seohyun           : ne… from now on I will call you Changminnie, otthe?

Minho              : Changminnie… Changminnie (imitate Seohyun)

Tiffany             : (smile… because of her friends flirting each other and felt happy for them)

Siwon               : so… Tiff, can you forgive me?

Tiffany             : ne… I forgive you…. So we’re friend right?

Siwon               : aigooo… Thank you Tiff.. (hugging Tiffany)

Tiffany             : (Blushing)

Chaewon         : huft… I’m watching too much drama today… its exhausting..!! hehehe

Sohee              : yaa… Siwon-shi… I thought you will asking Fany to be your girlfriend? Are you happy being only friend with Tiffany?

Siwon               : ne… I’m happy right now… and thanks for your suggest Sohee-shi. So.. Tiffany would you be my girlfriend? Be mine? (winking at Tiffany)

Tiffany             : aigoo.. that’s such a rush for me to accept your request Siwon-shi.. but Ok,, I’ll try it..(winking to Siwon)

Mi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter