Sleeping Moon

hold on tight..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seunghyun POV

Yahhhh…. She is blushing…( seunghyun what did you said earlier, huh?made her blushing) aishhhhhh she is more cute than the entire Teddy in this Museum.. I want to see that again, but she already leaving me.. she is run with Minwoo to the next display.. yahhhh Seunghyun, you just like a schoolgirl who fall in love. Yup its just like the cupid trow an arrow to me.. my heart beating so fast. Is she feel the same like I feel? I think she didn’t have the same feeling. She didn’t like me being around her… Whattttttttttt… I’m desperate……..

 

Tiffany POV

Today I went to the Teddy Museum with Minwoo and Seunghyun. But my soul not with me today.. it look like my soul go somewhere else. My mind still occupied by Hyuna and Siwon… what should I do to them. I promise to Hyuna unnie to meet Siwon soon, but I can’t faced them both…

 

Minwoo           : Ms.Tiffy.. are you okay?

Tiffany             : ne.. I’m okay Minwoo-shi.. why did you ask that?

Minwoo           : ne.. I just think that you didn’t enjoy our trip today.

Seunghyun       : yup.. there’s something bothering you? Or you didn’t like me .. I mean us (seunghyun and Minwoo) tag along?

Tiffany             : no… absolutely not… I like to tag along with you guys..

Seunghyun       : it’s okay if you didn’t like this trip (disappointed face)

Minwoo           : yup.. you’re not as funny as before, you’re kinda tired today.

Tiffany             : yup, maybe I’m too tired. It’s okay.. lets go to the next display…

Minwoo           : andwehhhhh… its better we go back home. I don’t want Ms.Tiffy too tired because of me. Lets go home Dino uncle.

Seunghyun       : yaa… it’s better if we go home. But before we go home, let’s go grab something to eat.. do you want something Minwoo-ah?

Minwoo           : I want an ice cream, pleaseeeeee…!

Seunghyun       : aigoo.. this kid.. I’m not  yet allow you to eat ice cream until you fully recover, arrasoo?

Minwoo           : ne… arraaaa…

Tiffany             : Minwoo-shi.. I promise to buy an ice cream for you if you fully recover and be a good boy.. ne?

Minwoo           : aye..ayee.. captain.!

 

 

Mine POV

They eat at the nearby convenient store and they buy kimbap and mineral water. That’s the only food that Minwoo can eat now. So they buy for the three of them. As a doctor, Seung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter