Panic Chansung

hold on tight..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

And they slept in the different room… Tiffany in Seunghyun’s room and Seunghyun in the living room on the couch (peaceful sleep) and Seunghyun proof his words.. he didn’t do anything with Tiffany…

 

 

Seunghyun’s pad 06:00 AM

 

Tiffany woke up and she didn’t realize where she is until she saw the entire room, and she is not in her room, yup… she is in Seunghyun’s room. And where is Seunghyun? He still sleeps on the couch in the living room. She’s gone to the bathroom and had a quick shower and Seunghyun still on his beauty sleeps. After that, she decides to make a breakfast for them (just a simple pancake for breakfast). And with the noise from the kitchen, Seunghyun decide to open his gorgeous eyes to witnessing the beautiful lady working on his kitchen. He took a little step to the kitchen and greet Tiffany..

 

Seunghyun       : good morning, baby..

Tiffany             : epp..g-go- good mmorning oppa~.. I’m sorry.. I made a mess on your kitchen oppa~..

Seunghyun       : its okay… maybe someday you will get used to this kitchen *wink*

Tiffany             : mwo??

Seunghyun       : hmm~~ smells good… you made something?

Tiffany             : uh hu..! I made this (showing the pancake to Seunghyun and Seunghyun just eat the pancake without warning)… yahhh.. oppa~~ you had to shower first before eat the breakfast… arraa??

Seunghyun       : aigooo~~.. I just want to try it first.. because it look so delicious.. *smiling*.. and you know what Tiff.. found you in my kitchen and made a breakfast for me, I feel like we are a married couple…

Tiffany             : epp… *blushing*… yahhh oppa~ just go to shower! Aren’t you going to work today?

Seunghyun       : *smiling* and now you just act like my wife.. and I like that…

Tiffany             : *blushing*silent*

Seunghyun       : okay.. I’ll take a shower now.. but today I’m not going to work.. I want to spend the rest of the day with you~~~

Tiffany             : neh??

 

 

Seunghyun went to the bathroom and left Tiffany with the blushing face…

 

After shower Seunghyun and Tiffany eat their breakfast silently.. Tiffany didn’t dare to look straight on Seunghyun, but Seunghyun just starring at her with the smirking and smiling bingu face…

Tiffany             : Seunghyun oppa~~ thanks for letting me to slept over and made me a delicious dinner last night.. but right now I need to go to work, and I can’t spend the rest of the day with you today.. I’m so sorry..!

Seunghyun       : yup.. I know that.. you had to work and meet your cute students, right?but, can I drive you there?

Tiffany             : oh…okay..

 

Seunghyun drive Tiffany to her working place.. and they are being awkward silent each other on the way to school.. and Seunghyun start the conversation.

 

Seunghyun       : hmm.. Tiff, I’m sorry… sorry for my weird act and my weird words this morning.. maybe you find that annoying and bothering you.. I’m sorry.. maybe you find that weird for you.. the guy who just barely know you a couple month ago, already told you about married things.. I’m so sorry Tiff..

Tiffany             : its okay.. oppa~~  I didn’t find that annoying or bothering me, oppa~~… I just feel shy around you.. and nervous..and (pointing on her heart) this beating so fast while you said “married couple” and blablablabla…

Seunghyun       : *smiling* (if you know that my heartbeat also screaming while looking at you in my kitchen Tiff, its beating fast only for you Tiff)

 

 

 

Meanwhile in JunhoChansungTaecyeon office (just Junho and Chansung in the office… taecyeon go somewhere)

Chansung trying to call Tiffany’s cell phone but he failed…. he is trying and trying… he panicked because last night he found that Tiffany not in her house.. chansung as her cousin was panic by the missing Tiffany..he was panic like the “ajumha who just find out that she cut her hair wrongly”

Nuneo’s office room

Junho               : yahhhhhh~~ Channie.. stop walking around… you made me dizzy..!!

Chansung        : nuneo ya~~ my little mushroom..*sad face*

Junho               : yahh… what happen to Tiffany?

Chansung        : she is gone.. I can’t found h..her in her house last night and now I can’t call or text her….!!!

Junho               : calm down channie.. she is a big mushroom now, right?

Chansung        : but.. still she is the mushroom, the mushroom who keep making me worried because of her antics..

Junho               : Did you call her friends?maybe she’s with them(the girls)

Chansung        : yes, I did.. and she’s not with them..

Junho               : yup.. but, don’t worry to much Chan… we will find her..

Chansung        : but, I’m worry about her.. you know.. that Siwon,right??

Junho               : yup….. he is Tiffany’s Ex- who wanna back to Tiffany, right?

Chansung        : yeah right! But.. today I found the wedding invitation in Tiffany’s mailbox. And you know who? That Siwon wedding to be exact!

Junho               : o..gosh… how come he will back to tiffany but he will marry with someone else..

Chansung        : yup… that jerk..!!he just gave the fake hope for tiffany.. and I’m afraid Tiffany will do the silly things…

Junho               : aishhhh… Channie… even she is the “mushroom” I know she’s not that shallow to do the silly things… please don’t think negative..

Chansung        : nuneo…thanks… but.. I think I can’t go to the “Choi residence” to talk about the renovation today…

Junho               : its okay Chan… Mr.Choi will send his son to come to our office and talk about the renovation.. maybe around ten minutes he will be here…

 

Secretary on the phone          : Mr. Lee,, Dr. Choi wants to meet you… can I send him to your office?

Junho on the phone                 : yup… send him to my office..

 

Secretary         : *knock knock*

Junho               : come in…

Secretary         : Mr. Lee.. this is Dr.Choi..

Junho               : thank you Jiyeon… you may back to your work..!

Secretary         : you’re welcome *smiling*

Junho               : Dr.Choi..??

Seunghyun       : Seunghyun… Choi Seunghyun… just call me Seunghyun… I’m not in the  duty today…

Junho               : okay… Seunghyun shi… I’m Lee Junho..and the guy who just walking around there is Hwang Chansung…thanks for coming… and I’m so sorry today we can’t go to your house to talk about the renovation

Seunghyun       : actually, I came here to ask some request for the renovation… my dad want a play room for kid and a small bungalow near the main house..

Junho               : uh hu… and? *scribing on the paper* any specific character for the bungalow?

Seunghyun       : hmmmmm… I don’t know much about the architecture design.. could you please give me an advice?

Junho               : hmm… okay…

Meanwhile… Chansung still walking around behind junho…..and Seunghyun notice that…

 

Junho               : I’m sorry Seunghyun shi… actually he is the architect who will working on your Residence, but today he is worried to much with his missing cousin..

Seunghyun       : missing?? O.. I’m so sorry.. have you report to the police?or to the children commission?

Junho               : not, yet… not yet 24 hours.. and Seunghyun shi.. his cousin is not a kid.. but a beautiful woman..!!  aishhhhhh… HWANG CHANSUNG could you please stop walking around…

Chansung        : nuneo yah… Mr.Choi… I’m sorry… yahhhhhhh uncle Daniel(tiffany’s dad) I’m so sorry I can’t take care of Mushroom panni..

Junho               : I’m sorry Seunghyun shi… I’m sorry for my friend weird attitude..

Seunghyun       : its okay.. Junho shi.. hmm.. if his cousin is a woman (adult) have you call her working place?

Chansung junho          : O.o

Chansung        : ooooo… my… Thanks a lot Mr.Choi…, I’m not thinking about calling her working place before… thank you so much..!! (shake hand with Seunghyun)

 

Suddenly Yuri came slam the Junho’s office door and smiling to Chansung…

Yuri                  : I found her,oppa….

Chansung        : jinjayo??

Yuri                  : I found her… she is in the school, and she is fine.. no hard feeling about the weeding.. she is absolutely fine…!!

Junho               : yah… channie.. Yuri shi is more fast than you..she helps you to find mushroom

Chansung        : nuneo yahhhhh… I’m glad I have her..!!

Chansung        : but Yuri baby~~(hugging her)are you sure?? You know.. she is the smiling mushroom.. she can hide her real feeling with the smiling mask.. I don’t want her hurt anymore..

Yuri                  : yep…I’m 100 percent sure about that.. she told me that she didn’t have any feeling for her Ex..

Chansung        : but.. where she’s last night??

Yuri                  : I don’t know.. she didn’t tell me where she’s last night..

Junho               : ehemm.. erhmmm… yahhh… please don’t act lovey dovey in here… aishhhhh this couple.. don’t you see, I have a client here?? I’m sorry Seunghyun shi for the inconvenient.

Yuri                  : *blushing* I’m sorry nuneo and Mr…..??

Seunghyun       : its okay.. and I’m glad that your cousin finally found Chansung shi

Chansung        : thank you Senghyun shi…

Yuri                  : nuneo yahh… can I have my  boyfriend today??i’m still curious about his cousin, maybe she will tell him where she was last night…

Junho               : aigoooo… I’m alone again in this office…

Yuri                  : so where is Taecyeon oppa??

Junho               : just ask your twinnie Yoong..!

 Chansung       : Nuneo yahhhhhh… take care of Mr.Choi nicely.. okay… (just left nuneo’s office with Yuri)

Yuri                  : nuneo yahhh annyeong… *winking and grab Chansung arm*

 

They left Junho with Seunghyun…

 

Junho               : I’m sorry Seunghyun shi… we delay our conversation because of that mess..

Seunghyun       : I’m okay with that.. maybe I would acted like Chansung shi if my baby sister lost or missing… it’s natural *smiling*

Junho               : thanks for your concern Seunghyun shi.. emhhh.. okay, back to the renovation things… ermm… actually I can’t do much with your residence, because it’s Chansunggie’s desing, I don’t want to ruin his work..

Seunghyun       : okay.. but, you are also the architect, right?

Junho               : yes, I am.

Seunghyun       : could you please help me to unleash my imagination with your design?

Junho               : em.. I would give a try.. so, tell me your imagination Seunghyun shi…

Seunghyun       : okay… actually my father would build the bungalow for me.. he wants me to stay at the bungalow if I’m getting married someday..

Junho               : and?? You’ll marry soon??

Seunghyun       : emhh.. not yet.. * scratching his neck*

Junho               : you mean? Not yet propose to your girlfriend, right??

Seunghyun       : yup… I just know her by couples month ago, but I’m just into her now..

Junho               : so.. you, decide to make the bungalow with her characteristic, right?

Seunghyun       : yup.. that’s right Junho shi…

Junho               : ok… so, tell me about her and your imagination about a house…!!!

 

They chat until after midday… and it’s time to lunch…

 

Meanwhile…

 

The school end early today, Tiffany’s students already back home but Minwoo still with Tiffany, his parents will pick him up a little bit late because they had a little trouble with their car on the way to school. So Tiffany accompanies him until his mommy Eunhye and Daddy Eric pick him. And suddenly Chansung and Yuri came to pick Tiffany and interrogating her.

 

Tiffany             : (seeing Chansung and Yuri from afar).. yahhhhh… Oppa~ Yuri ah~ ..over here (waving her hand)

Chansung        : (approaching her and hugging her)

Minwoo           : (kick Chansung’s leg)

Chansung        : ouchhh… yah.. Kid.. what are you doing?hey..hey..hey.. Stop kicking me

Yuri                  : (laughing).. Fany ah.. you have a cute bodyguard huh? He is kicking the uncle fan of yours… heheheh

Minwoo           : annyeonghaseo… my name is Moon Minwoo imnidaaa~~ (bowing to Yuri) and I’m prot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter