Teddy

hold on tight..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~

 

The sun shine so brightly on Sunday morning… and Tiffany had a promise to Minwoo to visit him at the hospital. Because today he may leave the hospital. Tiffany  unsure to come or not. She little bit feel agony and hurtful today, because of Hyuna confession about her baby’s daddy (Siwon). If this situation not happening, she obviously will accept Siwon’s offer to be his girlfriend again. What should she do? She still loved him, deep inside her heart, she still yearning for him. She is the type who cannot easily fall in love. And Siwon is her first love and until now no other guy who replace his place in her heart. She felt restless. But the day she met Seunghyun, she promised to move on and find another guy. And she broke the promise after she met Siwon again. She wants to comeback to him. And now, Hyuna, her new friend and unnie to her, pregnant with Siwon’s baby. She wants to shout out loud, why this happening to her. The love of her life got someone knocked up.

___________________________________________________________________________

Minwoo waiting Tiffany to visit him and he wants to show her something. Yup he wants to show her the ‘Tickets’ to Teddy Bear Museum. The certain Dino TOP uncle gave him 6 tickets. And he will give it to his parents, Dino uncle and Ms. Tiffy. He wants to go to the Museum with them.

 

Tiffany             : Annyeong Minwoo shi~~

Minwoo           : annyeong Ms. Tiffy… hmm… why you come so late Ms. Tiffy. I already waited 2 hours for you.

Tiffany             : Mianhe Minwoo shi~, last night I’d sleepover at my friend home.. today you will going home right?

Minwoo           : yup… I’m going home today, but…

Tiffany             : but, what honey?

Minwoo           : but I don’t want to go home yet

Tiffany             : you want to stay longer in the hospital, huh?

Minwoo           : aniyooooo~

 

Eunhye(Minwoo’s mom) come out from the toilet.

Eunhye            : aigoo~~ this kid.. don’t whining to Ms. Tiffy.

Minwoo           : ahniii

Eunhye            : Ms. Tiffy please don’t hear his pleading. He just whining for two hours. Mianhe

Tiffany             : aishh… Minwoo shi~. Be a good boy please.

Euhnye            : actually, he can’t wait to show you something Ms. Tiffy

Tiffany             : jeongmal?

Minwoo           : ne.. I want to give this to you and wanna go with you (gave Tiffany three Ticket)

Eunhye            : he want to go with you. Even he didn’t go with her own mother *fake crying*

Tiffany             : yahhhh Minwoo shi~. You can’t do that t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter