my lovely fake boyfriend

hold on tight..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seunghyun POV

Aishhhh… noona..you indeed set up us to date, right? (aishh.. my heart is betraying me.. why this beating so fast?)

 

I drive her to her house. On the way to her house, she still had a gloomy face with her, so I parked my car beside the park near her house, I tried to ask her what happen and what’s bothering her all day. She just cried and covered her face with both her hand. I think she had a very weight problem on her shoulders. I know, she is the tough woman, who can’t let out her sensitive feeling in front of someone. Even though, I just know her recently. I said that because she is the type of woman who can keep her sad feeling. She is always smiling, no matter what happen to her and people surround her, she the type of woman who can cheer up your day by her smiling, right?

Yes.. she has a problem, confusing love problem. She told me everything, she told me about her ex-boyfriend who wants to re-unite with her, and how much she still love her ex-boyfriend. so I suggest her to go back to her Ex-BF, even though my heart betraying me. Deep inside my heart I want she forgot her Ex and don’t ever to think to re-unite with him. Maybe GOD hear my shouting heart… Tiffany said that she can’t go back with her Ex even she wants too.

 

Seunghyun       : I think you should go back to your Ex then. There’s no problem, right? You still love him and vice versa.

Tiffany             : I just can’t do that…(cry). Even if I want too, I just can’t do that. I don’t want somebody hurt with my decision. I would hate myself for the rest of my life if I do that. but this(pointing her heart) feels so hurt. For the past six years I can’t move on. I still hope him back to me. And now I regret my decision six years ago. If I didn’t broke up with him, maybe I would be the happiest woman today.

Seunghyun       : (POV: if you back to your Ex, that was me who hurt the most). Just follow your heart, Tiff. That’s the best solution. And don’t try to hurt yourself deeper, okay. I didn’t have any suggest more. I just have shoulders for you to cry on (smiling J)

Tiffany             : Thanks Seunghyun-shi.. J

Seunghyun       : cheonmaneyoo.. but could you please drop the formalities. Just call me Seunghyun. I heard your conversation with Eunhye Noona, you are not using formalities again to her.

Tiffany             : you heard that? aishh… such an eavesdropping  J. But you are older than me, right? I just can’t call you by your name..

Seunghyun       : so, call me Oppa then (wingking)

Tiffany             : eummmhh, Okay.. Oppa.. Seunghyun Oppa~ J

Seunghyun       : J yup… like that.. the smiling machine finally fixed.

Tiffany             : what? You call me what?

Seunghyun       : Smiling machine~

Tiffany             : yahhhh… Oppa~ what with that name?

Seunhyun         : you didn’t like it? Should I change to Smiling Princess? (can’t stop giggling)

Tiffany             : yahhhhhh….(little bit upset but she can’t stop smiling)

Seunghyun       : (out of the blue he said) I like your smile Tiff..

Tiffany             : Gumawoo (blushing). You are fixing this smiling machine!

 

In front of Tiffany’s house. They bid goodbye and goodnight. Both of them had a new feeling inside their heart. Seunghyun feel happy because Tiffany smile again and seems l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter