Mommy Daddy

hold on tight..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seunghyun: mom...dad... it was my mistake... i didnt have any courage to ask her to be my girlfriend for the first time.. i used her to be my fake girlfriend...but who knows..i already fall for her from the first time, like sooyoung said. 

Dad: seunghyun~ah... you have to fix everything.. apologize to your mom...

 

Meanwhile tiffany and mommy choi...talk in the another room..

Tiffany: mrs.choi.... i am so sorry... i didnt mean to play along with seunghyun oppa... but i think this is the one chance i will get to know him and get near him... i admitted that your son is the looker one from the first time i saw him, but at that time i think he was a married man... and the fate brought us together again... maybe the first time was a mistake... but mrs.choi please give us your blessing...

Mom: tiffany shi...are you asking me to give seunghyun to you??

Tiffany:  yes.... 

Mom: anhi...i dont want to give seunghyun to you....

Tiffany: (almost crying) if you say so.... i will give up... but please..let me say goodbye to him....

Mom: aigoo....this innocent girl...kiyowoooo.... i cant stand to pretend again....yah sooyoung ah... i give up to your plan...

Tiffany: (confuse) mrs.choi...what pretend???

Mom: kekekekeeke.... aigooo.... tiffy honey....(hugging her)....i am so sorry...i made you cry.... this is sooyoung plan... she knew you two are pretending, and she tell us to do the act cold to you and seunghyun..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter