Caring stranger

hold on tight..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyuna                   : you are JERK…

Siwon                    : yeah, I’m a jerk… and you are a good girl, you’ll find another guy better than me…

Hyuna                   : (slapped Siwon and left him) (crying)

Siwon                    : good bye Hyuna… I hope you will find a better guy…

(flashback off)

 

Hyuna POV

I have to tell him, it’s him.. I’ll decide to go to Korea.. even I didn’t know where’s he live.. I will back to Korea. I still have aunt at there..

 

Hyuna gone to Korea....and she met Tiffany by accident at the coffe shop

Hyuna: sorry miss...(bumping into Tiffany and spill her iced coffee onto Tiffany's shirt).. i'm really sorry...(Hyuna start to form tears in her eyes)

Tiffany: its Okay.. it just a little stain... i can clean it Miss... (saw tears in Hyuna eyes)...Miss.. are you okay?

Hyuna: (crying)...

Tiffany: miss... are you okay?... please dont cry.... (hugging Hyuna)

Hyuna: (being hug with stranger she feel little bit shock but she feel comfort at the same time...).. sorry.. . can i hug you more...

Tiffany: sure... if its make you feel relief...

Two completely strange girl hugging at the coffe shop...

Hyuna: sorry Miss... but can i know your name...?

Tiffany: Stephany Hwang... but Tiffany for short....and how about you ..?

Hyuna:Kim Hyuna...i am new here...i didnt have friend in here.... can i be your friend Tiffany~shi

Tiffany: sure... i would love to become your friend....

and at that time they became friend..

Tiffany: so.. we're friend, right... so just use the banmal languange.... from now on... okay

Hyuna: okay... i'm happy  to have a new friend like you Tiffy...

Tiffany: yup... you already have a pet name for me... hmmm... i will call you unnie from now on....(tiffany call her unnie because she's already know the between them, Hyuna is 6 month older than her)

Tiffany: so... unnie... why you crying...? it is me who had an ice coffee in my shirt....*kekekeke*

Hyuna: yah... i cry because i'm new here... i'm from Japan.. and i dont know much friend in here and... and... (crying)

Tiffany: shhh...dont cry please.... and what? you crying to much unnie...

Hyuna:honestly... i moved here because i want to tell something to my ex-boyfriend....

Tiffany: you came  here because your ex-?

Hyuna: yup... because of him...i came here and i cry a lot recently....

Tiffany: and you want to tell him that you still love him, right..?

Hyuna: eumhh... yup,,, such thing and the more important is i want to tell him that i'm pregnant with his baby

Tiffany: o... my GOD... you're pregnant....! and he left you.... how a jerk he is....

Hyuna: please dont say him a jerk Tiff... he is the nicest guy that i had ever met... but

Tiffany: how come the nicest person.. left his pregnant girlfriend?

Hyuna: he just didnt know i'm pregnant Tiff... we broke up before i know that i'm pregnant...

Tiffany: could you please tell me why you two broke up?

Hyuna: he is the faithful one... he just cant forget his ex- and he told me that he wants to pursue her again...

Tiffany: and you gave up?

Hyuna: yup... i gave up at that time...

Tiffany: and know... you want to back to him?

Hyuna; not really... i just want him know that the baby is his...

Tiffany: Unnie....you're such a strong woman that i ever met....i will help you throuhg this situation...

Hyuna: and Tiffany.. you are  such a caring woman that i ever met....

Hyuna didnt know Tiffany is Siwon's Ex-Girlfriend... and Tiffany also didnt know Hyuna Ex-Boyfriend is Siwon.

 

 

Siwon met the newlywed Changmin and Seohyun at their house….

 

Siwon                    : knock…knock…knock…

Seohyun              : (open the door and got happy shock… she can’t believe she saw Siwon-oppa in front of their door…smiling)… is that really you Siwon-oppa? (hugging him)

Siwon                    : yeh… it’s me… the one and only… the most handsome oppa in this planet… kekekekek…

Seohyun              : yah… oppa… for me the handsome man is my hubby… :p

Siwon                    : okay… you and your beloved Changminie…, speak of him… where is he?

Seohyun              : O.. my GOD… mianhe… please come in oppa…

(entering the house)

Siwon                    : hmm… Seo baby.. Congratulation for your wedding… and I’m sorry I can’t attend your wedding day…

Seohyun              : it’s okay..oppa…

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter