neomu neomu kiyowo

hold on tight..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyoung            : yah… Siwon-shi.. go get her

Siwon               : what?

Taeyeon          : Tiffany’s missing

Everyone         : Eh.. WHAAAAATTTTTTT?????????

 

Tiffany             : yah… I’m here… I’m not going anywhere, I just grab some snacks in the kitchen..i’m already hungry.. kekekek

Yuri                  : yah Tiff, you mess this sweet moment. Finally you meet again with your undying love, you just ruined the atmosphere Tiff.

Jonghyun         : Tiffany-ah why you so suddenly act like my shikshin (glance at Yoona)

Yoona              : yah.. Lee Jonghyun.. I’m not shikshin.. I just can’t stand longer without food :p

Jiyoung            : it’s same Yoong

 

Kinda awkward between Siwon and Tiffany..

Tiffany             : yah… Seobaby, changminie… you two set this up huh?

Seohyun           : (smiling behind her husband)

Suddenly Siwon grab Tiffany’s arm

Siwon               : Tiff… we need to talk..

Tiffany             : ok lets talk then…

Siwon               : only you and me..

Tiffany             : lets talk here, in front of our friends, we are friends, right? No secrets between friends, right?

Siwon               : yup.. I know, but please.. we need to talk alone!.. guys I want to borrow Tiffany for a moment, can I?

Changmin        : go Siwon, we allow you to borrow Tiffany for a moment, but please return her with no scratch, okay? (Giggle)

 Everyone let Siwon talk to Tiffany..

Siwon and Tiffany talk in the garden near SeoMin’s(Seohyun+Changmin) house..

 

Tiffany broke the awkwardness between them by asking Siwon first

Tiffany             : so.. Siwon-ah.. how you doing?

Siwon               : I’m doing fine.. thanks for asking, but there’s something not fine in this (pointing his heart).

Tiffany             : o My GOD… you had a heart attack?

Siwon               : (smiling) aish… Tiffany babo.. you curse me to had a heart attack?

Tiffany             : yah.. you said you didn’t feeling well in your heart.. so I pull the conclusion that you had heart attack….kekekek :p

Siwon               : yah.. Tiffy, you didn’t change at all.. you still my innocent Tiffy.

Tiffany             : yah.. I’m not yours anymore… I am mine.. none taken.

Siwon               : are you sure? You’re not mine?

Tiffany             : yup (poker face)

Siwon               : but why does my soul feel glad seeing you again? And my heart didn’t aching again seeing you smile..

Tiffany             : yah.. Siwon-ah you so cheesy right now.. you learnt it in Japan?

Siwon               : Tiff.. I’m serious.. I want you be mine again.. I still love you Tiff. Could you please be my girlfriend again?

Tiffany             : (silent for a while)… (long paused)… I can’t answer it now. It’s so sudden Siwon-ah.. I’m happy to see you again but my heart crying seeing you again. Its like my heart return your call, but at the same time my mind betray it.. I need time to think..

Siwon               : thanks Tiff.. I’ll wait your answer.. but can I hug you now? I missed you so much..

Tiffany             : (smiling) nope…

Siwon               : (hopeless) okay (force smiling and left Tiffany)

Tiffany             : yah.. Siwon-ah I’m just kidding (hugging Siwon from behind *back hug)

 

Big smile plastered on Siwon face… he can’t stop smiling and return hugging Tiffany

Tiffany             : Siwon-ah.. I missed you too.. ( give Siwon little peck on the cheeks)

 

Their friends cheers them (they’re seeing all of the scenes between Tiffany and Siwon.. it’s look like they’re watch the Drama TV about two lovers finally reunite)

Siwon can’t stop smiling along the way to his apartment that night; even Tiffany can’t answer his question that night, he still happy that Tiffany missed him too.

 

 

The GIRLS keep asking Tiffany why she didn’t say yes about being Siwon girlfriend again that night. And Tiffany just said to the she need to think about Siwon’s offer. And the secret is there’s someone else that occupied her mind little by little. The person always appears in her mind. She remembers her first meeting with him at SeoMin’s Wed party. In their first meeting he spill his drink to her dress but  she seems fine with that, the guy keep apologize to her and insist to gave her new dress. The guy is just so nice.. and she mistaken him being someone’s husband. She though he is a married man, because there is a beautiful woman beside him. She mistaken the woman being his wife.. and  in the second meeting she know he is still single and also nice to kids (he is doctor in children ward). She think that she still have a chance to get to know him. Thanks to Moon Minwoo and MOON couple.. because of them she had a chance to meet him again. But now.. Siwon back to her life again. She is confuse right now. She just want to move on and find another guy, and all of the sudden Siwon back and offer her to reunite and start  again.

 

 

Minwoo’s surgery was successful but he still stay at hospital for week. Tiffany always came to hospital to cheer Minwoo.

 

Seunghyun POV

 *Haru jongil ni saenggak ppuniyaa… aish… the delusional girl invaded my mind (ruffling his hair). That because of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter