6 years later

hold on tight..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Siwon and Minho go to Japan. (Minho didn’t rent a flat but he stay at Siwon’s Family House in Japan= they are cousin after all). They had the “Choi” in front of their name.

 

Seohyun and Changmin finally becomes a lover. Tiffany is still Tiffany. She didn’t meet another guy. She keeps being single. She said that she will meet another guy to Siwon but in the reality she keeps avoiding other guy presence. Deep inside her heart, she like Siwon and hope Siwon would come back to her.

 

College life going so smoothly for them (Tiffany, Seohyun, Changmin, Siwon, Minho). Tiffany met the girls in the college..and they be a good friends, they are:

Jessica Jung (over confidence and lil bit y, but she is the kind hearted girl) Kim Taeyon (the mother of this group and always care to other) Im Yoona (the cold but kind hearted, already had a fiancé ) Lee Sunny (the joker of this group, but sometimes being a drama queen all the time) Kwon Yuri (partner in crime with Tiffany, always had a plans to skip the lecture and going somewhere with other) Kim Hyoyeon (always had arguments with Tiffany but always help Tiffany about everything Seo Johyun (Seohyun) (Tiffany’s friends since Senior high, gentle and wise girl and already engaged to Changmin

 

The eight of them (include Tiffany) had a strong bond. And everyday they will hang out together, even their boyfriends/Fiancés  cannot interrupt them being together.

 

 

The girls boyfriens/fiancés (2 or 3 years older than their Gf or Fiancées)

Ok Taecyon (Jessi’s bf, also a good friend of Tiffany when they’re in elementary school)(Tiffany’s neighbor) Kwon Jiyoung (Taeyon bf, Yuri’s big brother, own the clothing line and designer) Lee Jonghyun (Yoona’s Fiancé, rock star) Lee Junho (Sunny’s bf, young architect and open the architecture consultant with Ok Taecyon) Hwang Chansung (Yuri’s Bf and Tiffany’s cousin and work with Junho and Taec) Jung Yunho (Hyoyeon’s Bf and Jessi’s big brother, an actor, best buddy to Jonghyun and Jiyoung) Shim Changmin(Seohyun’s fiancé) (except for him. He has the same age as Tiffany and the girls) 8 months older than Seohyun Tiffany didn’t have Bf or fiancé, she still single until graduate college.

 

And now Tiffany became a teacher in the elementary, Seohyun also became a teacher but in kindergarten and she already married to Changmin. Changmin became the news anchor of one of the biggest TV station.

 

And now Tiffany became a teacher in the elementary, Seohyun also became a teacher and she already married to Changmin. Changmin became the news anchor of one of the biggest TV station.

 

Flasback: Seohyun and Changmin’s wedding

 

In bride powder room

 

Jessi                 : aigoo… today is your wedding day hyunnie, congratulation (hugging Seohyun)

Seohyun           : thank you unnie

Yuri                  : yah… Seohyun-ah.. you’re the maknae.. but you are the first to get married, you’re so mean.. (crying and also hugging Seohyun)

Taeyon            : Yuri-ah… you can ask Channie oppa to marry you! He would love to marry you Yuri-baby..(pinched her cheeks)

Yuri                  : Tae-unnie.. I wouldn’t marry if you and Jiyoung oppa still hanging here and there…

Everyone chuckles….

Hyeoyon          : so… Yuri-ah could you please talk to Jiyoung oppa about proposing Tae-unnie?

Yuri                  : WOW.. thanks unnie… that such a great idea… I would talk to him immediately.

Taeyon            : yah… you two…(blushing)

Tiffany             : Seo-baby… I’m happy for you… finally you and changminnie would become hubby and wifey. Oh… I already imagine how your baby look like… the baby should be cute..

Jessi                 : are you imagining about the process of making a baby too, Tiff?

Tiffany             : yah… jessi… ert….

Seohyun           : Unnie… you’re embarrassing me…

Yoona              : I wonder how they first night…(chuckles)

Yuri                  : ert Yong…

Seohyun           : come on unnies…could you please stop..?

 

Suddenly Sunny came to the room

Sunny               :… sorry girls I’m late…

Tiffany             : yah.. sunny-bunny where have you been?

Sunny               : sorry.. last night I’m not in my apartment

Hyoyeon          : so where have you been Lee Sonkyu? (twisting eyebrow)

Sunny               : I’m at Junho oppa parent’s house

Jessi                 : yay… finally you met his parents Sun…Congratulation

 

Junho is Sunny

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter