to be continue..

hold on tight..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day…

At Seoul Elementary School.. (Tiffany’s working place)

Tiffany can’t focus on  her job today, she still remembered about last night.. and remembering about that made her blush and can’t stop smiling.

After class time.. Minwoo approaching Tiffany

Minwoo           : Miss Tiffy.. are you okay?

Tiffany             : neh? Minwoo.. did you say something?

Minwoo           : yahh.. Miss.Tiffy, I’m asking you! Are you okay?your face is so red? Are you had a fever?

Tiffany             : neh? (touching her blushing face) I’m okay Minwoo ah~. Thanks for worrying me.. I’m okay. Hundred percent okay..

Minwoo           : but… your face is so red and you had a weird smile today, maybe I need to bring you to my Dino Top Uncle!, he is a doctor and he will check Miss.Tiffy symptoms. I don’t want you to get sick, miss Tiffy..

Tiffany             : (hearing “Dino Top Uncle” made her face burning red)

 

Suddenly Eunhye came to pick Minwoo…

Eunhye            : annyeong Fanny ah~ .. Minwoo sweety… you just made Miss Tiffy more red!

Minwoo           : why mom? I’m not naughty today and I’m a sensible student for today, mom..

Tiffany             : annyeong unnie..

Eunhye            : hmm… you  know sweety.. Miss. Tiffy blushing red because you mention your Dino Top Uncle..! I didn’t know what your Dino Top Uncle did to her..

Tiffany             : yahh.. unnie (blocking Eunhye’s mouth with her hand and feel embarrassed)

Minwoo           : what did Dino uncle did to you Miss.Tiffy? is he hurting you? I promise I will kick him if he did a bad things to you… (clenching his fist)

Eunhye            : uwahhaahhahahahha… this kid..

Tiffany             : its not necessary minwoo ah~. He didn’t do a bad thing to me..

Eunhye            : minwoo sweety… will you mad at Dino uncle if he took Miss Tiffy? And made her his belonging? Like mommy and daddy?

Minwoo           : yahhhhhh… nooopppppeeeee… Miss Tiffy is mine.. and what is the meaning like mommy and daddy? (curious)

Eunhye            : like mommy and daddy.. being a couple, married and gave you “little baby brother or little baby sister”…

Tiffany             : unnieee…. Please stop..

Minwoo           : little baby brother, little baby sister? O… yeahhhhh.. of course I want it… and I want it to be little baby brother like Minjun (his classmate and has a little baby brother). Minjun said that have a little baby brother is fun..  yeahhhh Miss Tiffy and Dino Top Uncle will give me a little baby brother… yayy.. I cant wait…

Eunhye            : ehehehehehh… you heard that Fanny… just hurry ask Seunghyun to marry you.. and make a cute babies.

Tiffany             : aishhh… unnie… we’re not that far… we’re just friend..

Eunhye            : you sure?.. last night seunghyun had a talk on the phone with my hubby ..and I just eavesdropping. From their conversation, I took the conclusion that he confessed to you, right?

Tiffany             : emm.. ne.. sort of.. but I’m not sure yet..

Eunhye            : you must had a faith to him, fanny.. he is the kindest guy that I ever met beside my hubby and daddy.. what are you waiting for? Seunghyun is indeed handsome and hot.. and he had a nice job.. and also had a nice parents and dongsaeng..

Tiffany             : yup.. I know that… last night, he invited me to his family dinner… yup… he has the awesome parents.. I like them… they’re the funniest elders that I ever met.. and seeing them remembering me with my own parents.. (cry..)

Eunhye            : shhuuuuushhuuuushuuu(rubbing Tiff’s shoulders…. Please don’t cry Fanny..

Minwoo           : yahh… mommy.. why you made miss Tiffy cries?

Tiffany             : no minwoo ah~.. I just remember my parents and I miss the so much…

Eunhye            : I know… is it hard to live afar from our parents..

Tiffany             : yup.. I know… that’s my decision to stay here while mommy and daddy back to Cali with my brother and sister and decide to stay there to run our family business.

Eunhye            : you still had your friends.. you still had me, Eric, and Seunghyun…and his family…

Minwoo           : me.. me… you still had me, Miss Tiffy..

Tiffany             : thanks Unnie.. Minwoo ah~ (hugging them)

Eunhye            :… okay.. Minwoo sweety.. are you ready to cheer up miss.Tiffy?

Minwoo           : yup… ay..ay..i’m ready… I’m ready… I’m ready….

Eunhye            : lets go buy ice cream then…

Minwoo           : yippie…ice cream…ice cream…ice cream…

Eunhye            : eummmhh.. Fany, are you done with your job today?is it okay if we go grab ice cream?

Tiffany             : yup… okay..

Minwoo           : yahh…and could we go to bring ice cream for Dino Top Uncle?

Eunhye            : of course, sweety… this Crying lady(pointing at Tiffany) need to be fix with the certain doctor! *winking*

Minwoo           : yeahhh… eating ice cream with pink ice cream monsterr~ (jumping and running)

Tiffany             : ice cream monster?

Eunhye            : Minwoo gave that name for seunghyun because he’s only eating strawberry ice cream and he is indeed love ice cream…

Tiffany             : strawberry… he loves strawberry.. even, last night he gave me the strawberry candy while confessing to me… (giggling)

Eunhye            : yahhh… pabo seunghyun~…  he is not a highschooler anymore, right? Why he gave the candy for you… that should be flowers, right… aishhhhh… he didn’t have the romantic side in him… Eric should teach him be the romantic guy…!!i will ask Eric to teach him.. don’t worry Fany..

Tiffany             : no… its not necessary. I find that cute being the way he is…

 

Eunhye            : yahhh… pabo seunghyun~…  he is not a highschooler anymore, right? Why he gave the candy for you… that should be flowers, right… aishhhhh… he didn’t have the romantic side in him… Eric should teach him be the romantic guy…!!i will ask Eric to teach him.. don’t worry Fany..

Tiffany             : no… its not necessary. I find that cute being the way he is…

 

They are going to buy ice cream and then go to the hospital to meet Seunghyun and for Minwoo’s monthly check up. Minwoo is in a good condition now, he is fully recovered from his illness, but he need check up at least once a month.

 

Meanwhile.. at the Hospital. Seunghyun had a big smile plastered on his face a whole day.. That’s because of Tiffany. They had an awkward but nice moment last night. And he wouldn’t forget about his confession to her and how she gave him a timid yet passionate kisses. Those kisses still linger on his lips. And he daydreaming about Tiffany smiling in front of him. Yup.. he is daydreaming but the ‘Real Tiffany’ is standing in front of him and smiling.. so he’s not daydreaming? He can’t believe the lady in front of him is Tiffany until Minwoo and Eunhye appear in front of him..

 

Eunhye            : yaaaahhhhhh… Seunghyun… *giggle* look at your face.. are you daydreaming, huh?

Seunghyun       : neh? *still not recovered from his daydreaming until Minwoo poke his cheeks with a bucket of ice cream*

Minwoo           : Uncle Dinooooooo…. Ice cream

Eunhye            : aishhh…  can you stop daydreaming and smiling like bingu, now?

Seunghyun       : eumm.. sorry… annyeong Noona, Minwoo ah~

Eunhye            : heiiiii… there’s Tiffany.. did’t you greet her?

Seunghyun       : hemm?? Ooo… *nervous* annyeong Tiffany…

Tiffany             : annyeong Seunghyun oppa..*blushing*

Eunhye            : yahhhhhh… yahhhh…y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter