Chois in the house

hold on tight..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany POV

Finally they will marry. I’m happy to hear that. and for me, I’m happy that Seunghyun beside me, even he is only my fake boyfriend. but his confession in front of Siwon seems so real.

 

 

Seunghyun       : so.. he was your Ex-Bf?

Tiffany             : yup…

Seunghyun       : and the lady is his girlfriend?

Tiffany             : yup.. Hyuna unnie is his girlfriend and soon to be his wife.

Seunghyun       : so.. you didn’t back to him because of that lady?

Tiffany             : uhu.. yup..

Seunghyun       : and now I know why you can’t move on for these past years, he is a good looking guy..!!right?

Tiffany             : yah… its not like that, the reason why I still like him because he is my first love.

Seunghyun       : someone told me that the first love won’t long last. And I don’t believe if someone would end up with his or her first love.

Tiffany             : yah.. why you said that?. That a harsh opinion.

Seunghyun       : because I have many proof that the first love won’t long last.. my mom and dad had their first love by themselves but they end up married with their last love. And you know Eric hyung and Eunhye noona.. Eric hyung was the player and also Eunhye noona, that we can’t count their Ex’s with our fingers..

Tiffany             : and how about you??? Do you have the ‘first love’?

Seunghyun       : yup.. I had. But that the old story..

Tiffany             : so?... can you tell me the story?

Seunhyun         : my fist love was in my junior high. She is my senior, three years older than me..

Tiffany             : wow.. you had a thing for older women.. she must be pretty, right?

Seunghyun       : yup… she is.. and she is the caring and funny girl. And now she still the caring and funny girl for me..

Tiffany             : do you still meet her?

Seunghyun       : yup… almost every day I meet her.

Tiffany             ; yah… you should marry her then.. maybe she has a thing for you too.

Seunghyn         ; how? If you say so.. maybe I will be the bad person for Minwoo and Eric hyung..

Tiffany             : why Minwoo and Eric oppa?.. oh.. my… please don’t tell me that your first love was Eunhye unnie???

Seunghyun       : what would I say…? That the truth Tiff.. she is my first love..

Tiffany             : errrrr……do you still love her?

Seunghyun       : yup.. I love her, I love Minwoo and Eric hyung more than myself. They are my second family.

Tiffany             ; so.. you didn’t want to have her to be yours, right?

Seunghyun       : yup… she is my noona now..

Tiffany             : haissh.. I though you will take her from Eric oppa.

Seunghyun       : yyah… I’m not that bad..

 

Long pause….

 

Tiffany             : so… Seunghyun oppa~.. thanks for today… Thanks for being my fake boyfriend.

Seunghyun       : I’m glad to help you Tiff… but could you please do the same thing for me?

Tiffany             : ??

Seunghyun       : I mean… be my fake girlfriend..! my parents always force me to attend the arrange blind date.

Tiffany             : so? You want me to lie to your parents?

Seunghyun       : yup.. sort of..

Tiffany             : I’m sorry.. but I can’t do that. I don’t want to lie to the elders. They would hurt if they know the truth that I’m not your girlfriend oppa~

Seunghyun       : yup… I know that… but I’m tired of their demand to marry someone that I don’t know. But.. please Tiff. The day after tomorrow my parents insist me to bring my girlfriend or they would set up me with random girl to the family dinner. And I already told them that I had girlfriend right now, so they want to meet my girlfriend.

Tiffany             : errr….(can’t say okay but she said the reverse) Okay

Seunghyun       : o.. thank you so much Tiff..

 

 

 

The next day…

Mr. and Mrs. Choi insisted their son to bring his girlfriend to a dinner at choi's residence . They were exited to meet their soon to be daughter in law..

 

 

The Choi’s residence

 

Seunghyun       : I’m home.. (

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter