say....mommy

hold on tight..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They arrived at Choi’s at 7.30PM

Mommy Choi can’t hold hear excitement to meet Seunghyun girlfriend. She saw Tiffany for the first time but she already loves Tiffany. Daddy Choi head over heels to witnessing Tiffany’s smile. Sooyoung just knew that the girl she met at SeoChang Party will be her brother’s girlfriend, and she was happy for that. Finally her brother met the one to accompany him wherever he will go to the speial occasion. Actually Sooyoung already tired of accompany him, every time he had the special occasion or some informal party. Just say that Sooyoung also have a boyfriend and shes craving to spend or just hang-out with her beloved boyfriend “Im SeulOng”. They’d kind of backstreet relationship. As you know, mommy Choi won’t let her date before her dearest brother had a girlfriend and now she will thanks to Tiffany. Because of her she can date freely with SeulOng oppa~~~ (sorry… I just can’t imagine Sooyoung with other male idol, because I think they’re too tiny for long legged Sooyoung…)

 

 

Mommy Choi  : (open the door and she saw Seunghyun with the girl behind him) o… finnaly.. where have you been, baby? What took you so long?

Seunghyun       : sorry mom.. kind of hectic traffic..

Tiffany             : (show her figure to Mrs.Choi) annyeonghaseyoo Mrs.Choi.. I’m sorry, we can’t make it on time because of me… I’m really sorry..

Mommy Choi  : o…my… dear (finnaly she saw Tiffany beside Seunghy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter