Way 6 : I Told You So

Crazy Ways To Fall In Love

Way 6 : I Told You So

“I’m Wooyoung. Jang Wooyoung. And this little girl besides me, shockingly has been crushing on me since forever.” He offered his hand for a handshake.

“I’m Yonghwa. Jung Yonghwa.” Yonghwa grabbed his hand and shook it.

“Pleasure getting to know you.”

“Yeah, pleasure knowing that the girl over there is capable of crushing on someone.”

“Heyyyy! What’s that supposed to mean!?”

“Nothing, brat.” Yonghwa did a mehrong before opening the car door and gave them a short wave heading towards his house humming to a song.

“YAAA.” Seohyun screamed from inside. “Don’t forget to take actions. Remember my warning. I don’t want this to turn into a big ball of mess.”

As soon as Wooyoung saw Yonghwa’s figure disappeared from sight. Wooyoung leaned on and hug Seohyun snuggling into the crook of her neck.

“I badly misses you.” Seohyun frozen with the sudden body contact.

Unknowingly, Yonghwa stood there and saw them hugging. He went to the  wrong way before, he was supposed to go right.

He felt his heart crushing… throbbing in pain.

What is this feeling he felt?

No way right? He didn’t even know her.

***

Yonghwa laid down his body to the bed, hoping that the image of her hugging someone will disappear. He shook his head repeatedly.. that is such an awful sight who knows what they might been doing after that.

Damn it. He hated this.

Who is he to even care? He shut his face with his pillow and screamed on it.

It’s been 3 days, and it seems he forgotten totally about the total outburst that the brat has been having before, he stopped following her. He just asked some good friend of his in the police force to take care of her. That day he went to his office in the middle of the night to provide some crappy news about some other celebrity like Rain is dating Kim Tae Hee? Reportedly a World Star and National Goddess. He went back totally worn out that morning when a call came in.

“You still haven’t taken any action it seems. I just ask you to do some small apology in that cheap piece of newspaper but you did not. Why? You hate me that much? Then prepare yourself.”

“Wait! Are you?!? I for…”

‘BEEEEEEEEP’

“Damn this girl, she hung up first. Aishhhh. This is not good. I think she really meant what she said.” Yonghwa ignored his eye bags that implies that he needed some good sleep and grabbed his Ducatti motorcycle key and ran as fast as he could before it’s too late.

He barged in inside his company’s door like a mad man… and when he finally make it to his office it seems everything is normal. Like there’s nothing happening.

“I thought you are going to your home to rest?” His sunbaenim who is walking behind him looked at him with a very weird expression.

“Uhh nee. But I left something here.” Yonghwa made his way to his table inspecting every single inch of his surrounding to see if there’s anything suspicious. And he got nothing, it’s killing him.

“I heard boss is having quite a serious conversation with the celebrity in there don’t you think?”

“Maybe we will get sue?”

“Ahaa.. no way right?”

“Oh mannn no wayyy!”

“Anyways, it’s not like we are getting fired anyways. Let just oogle at her goddess like face.”

‘A she?’ Yonghwa jolted up from his seat and went straight to his boss office ready to drag that Choi out from that place.

“CHOI SE..” only to find that it’s not Seohyun in there.

Im Yoona looked at the guy panting in front of the door weirdly with her eyebrows raised.

“Yonghwa, what are you doing here? Go outside.”

“Oh.. sorry. I thought something chaotic might happen in here.”

“What chaotic? Me? Hahahha.” Yoona laughed at this guy silliness. “Anyways, I need to go now. Pleasure working with your company.”

“Ahrasso, Yonghwa please show Mrs. Im the way to go to her company car please.”

“Neve.. hmm come to think of it. Yes please do. Lead the way.”

As he lead the way. Yonghwa was putting both of his hand on his pocket whistling to a song, similar to Jonghyun humming sound which earned a curious look from Im Yoona.

“Uhmm did you know Seohyun?”

“Nee?” Yonghwa stopped his step and looked at Im Yoona shockingly. “You did know her. I thought so, I heard that you are about to scream out her name back in the office.” Yoona nodded being convinced by her observation.

“Did she send you here, to tor..tor..torture me?” He stuttered.

“Torture you? Torture? Seohyun? Pwahahhahaha.” Yoona burst out laughing. “She’s not capable of that.”

“She surely did. I’m suffering right now. She’s the best at it. She makes my life a living hell.” Yonghwa told his story filled with enthusiasm showing a fear looking expression when he noticed Yoona’s face looked sad.

“Uhmm.” Yonghwa coughed.

“Ohh mian. Hahaha. I guess well you know she changed.” Yoona forced an awkward laugh.

“You guys are closed?”

“You might say so. But it’s before.”

“What happened?”

“Reality happens.” Yoona flashed her million dollars smile but it gave out the opposite feeling for Yonghwa. “You know you should not talk freely about Seohyun here and there… she might get harm and your name might get drag in. Especially to someone like me.”

“Why do I even care about her?” Yoona stared at him weirdly.

“I don’t believe you will harm her though.” Yonghwa said sincerely.

“Believe what you want. Anyways, thank you for accompanying me till here. Please do continue your work. Oh and a last question to you, did you actually know Jonghyun oppa? Lee Jong Hyun?”

Yonghwa gulped at the mere name mentioning. “There’s a lot of Lee Jonghyun in this world. I’m not sure which one are you talking about. Take care miss.” He bowed respectfully and made his way into the building again leaving Yoona looking quite perplexed.

That day ended up wasted. Nothing happened. No actions from her. She is freaking playing with him. That screwed up girl, is. Pfft.

***

“How is he?”

“He looks funny. Panicky but cute.” Tiffany gave her output to Seohyun. “Good boyfriend material.”

“Unnie! I’m not asking you that. Aishhh.”

“Hahaha chillax Seohyun. Why are you being so tensed up?”

“I thought so, my torture plan will work out well. I haven’t bring it to the final stage yet.”

“What final stage?”

“The stage that he will understand not to mess up with me.”

“Well..well.. honey aren’t you explaining me things yet? I’m not asking about that handsome chunk that you got in your pockets.” I’m asking about the luggage you are bringing to our outing right now.”

“I got thrown out from my hotel unnie and I met Woo Young Sunbae.”

“Thrown out? And Wooyoung too?”

3 Days Ago

‘Be with me. You and me as a partner we are unstoppable. Please join in the firm again. You know very well you belong there.”

“I don’t belong there especially when I’m making a poor judgement regarding my own life.” Seohyun released herself from his hug.

“Personal life and your work is something different Seob. You said it yourself.”

“I was being a brat back then. You really want to see someone like me who has no whatsoever output in life being a lawyer. I can’t accept that. I’m sorry if this is what the favors you are asking from me.

“Well that was it from Wooyoung oppa.”

“Joohyun ahh he hugs you!” Tiffany squeal in delight. “How does it feels? You used to have the biggest crush on him even he knows it.”

“I don’t know, you can’t see how red I am hahaha. But that oppa always took advantage of my high school crush with him to do stuff like that to gain a favor from me. I should stomp his feet next time.” Seohyun started to make a determine looking face.

“You know you can just gladly accept it right? It’s not like you are in a relationship or something.”

“Unnie it’s just wrong!” Both of the girls burst into fits of laughter while unbeknownst to them a guy is readying himself to get out from the high guarded prison in Las Vegas.

“Anyways back to main topic. You still haven’t told me about the luggage you are bringing with you. In details please!”

“Well you see..”

Hours Before.

“Miss you need to get out from this room and pack your luggage. You need to come with us.” A familiar bodyguard of her family said to her.

They took everything from credit cards, to her car keys, to her house leaving her with only money, luggage and her clothes.

“Sir asked you to come with us, miss.”

“We’ll see if I will obey that easily.” Seohyun turned away from the bodyguards and went off on her own dragging that heavy luggage of her.

“Miss, please it’s for your own good.” A young bodyguard grabbed her wrist.

“Even if I’m in this state, do you think you could grab me like this?” Seohyun glared at him making him letting go of her hand and kneel in front of her.

“I can’t bear the thought of you walking alone miss. I want to follow you that badly but if I ever I might get fired and with my family conditions I can’t effort to do that miss.” Seohyun squatted down a bit, and lifted him up.

“Don’t worry about me. You know how strong I am right? Don’t raise my anger when I’m in control of it okay? Go home. I will be with my friends. And say to granpa, I will be coming back but I might do something that he might felt as unpleasant or pleasant? I’m not sure about it. Just tell him that.”

“What kind of unpleasant thinking you have now Joohyun?”

“Hey.. he’s the one who is asking me to stick to one man. Killing two birds with one stone unnie.” Seohyun winked at Tiffany .

“I want to go and strangle someone unnie. For the mean time can you drop me at a certain newspaper company. Call the media there too but call them tomorrow. I’m about to make a scene there. I will go with you to London as a repayment thingy.”

Seohyun looked directly at the CEO eyes not fidgeting or anything but full with confidence. “I want a compensation.. for everything this company has been reporting about me. I want Jung Yong Hwa.”

***

The next day, Yonghwa has been dozing off on his desk when he heard a loud noises coming from outside… and inside the people looked quite chaotic too.

So Yonghwa got up from his sit and went towards the group of people that is chattering worriedly.

“What happen?”

“Hyung, I don’t know but the media is surrounding the company building saying that there’s a press conference or something. Well it’s fine and all and the company CEO has been giving his permission for it to be conducted here. But how weird it is when we are not a hotel or something to be conducted such thing as that.”

“Yep, but the one pulling the strings, the one whom is above the main CEO said it would be exciting and interesting. Good for exposure. It’s not any CEO. It’s our chain CEO.. The one that is in control of everything including the television, publishing. In short our entertainment company CEO, the man who possessed this kingdom.”

“Well it’s typical of him.”

“You know him?”

Yonghwa coughed awkwardly “He is known for his weird behavior right? Ha..ha..ha”

‘Clack..clack..’ A sound of heels can be heard inside of the building approaching their little office. Min Jung ran out of her little office at the corner to welcome that person in.

“Jung Yong Hwa.” She smirked as she took a peek inside the office door before walking away again.

“Oh no.. I should have known.” Then the security guards grabbed him and dragged him into a small room.

“Not just that, you need lots of them if you want to keep him contain.”

Keeping that in mind, specialized bodyguards came like a storm to make sure he didn’t run. As he thought she got all under her plans so it’s no use in retaliating.

“I have something to announce…” Yonghwa is now thrown out of the door.

“I’m dating that guy over there. His name is Jung Yong Hwa.”