Way 15 : Recalling You

Crazy Ways To Fall In Love

Way 15 : Recalling You

BGM : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYIJfrmiprM

“Where’s Shinhye?” Her steps halted.

“What?”

“Where’s Shinhye?”

“I don’t know.”

“If you do called her in.”

“Ne.” She said as if trying to hold back her tears inside.

Dumb… he leaves you for her what do you expect right?

“Be strong.” She muttered to herself.

Her back it felt familiar… A flashes of her melodious laughter made its way through his mind. Her arrogance that kept blaming him for something.. He couldn’t remember it. What was it? He remembered how he observed her from a far on the restaurant.

“Choi Seo Hyun.” He unknowingly said.

***

“Call Shinhye to drop by the hospital. She needs to see Yonghwa.”

“I did. She won’t come.”

“Let me talk to her then.” Seohyun grabbed the phone from Wooyoung.

“Shinhye sshi I’m sorry to interrupt but if you could can you please drop by the hospital. I think Yonghwa sshi needs to see you.”

“Who is this?”

“Just someone that he knows.” She smiled bitterly to herself.

“I don’t like you doing this kind of stuff to yourself.” Wooyoung spoke straight to her face.

“Neither do I. Let’s go we got a case to win.” Seohyun grabbed her files.

“Let me help with you that.”

“It’s not necessary.”

“Choi Seohyun!”

“WHAT?”

“Stop lying would you. You are never fine. Since day one if you keep on being like this I will drag you away from here. Especially from Jung Yong Hwa.” 

***

Seohyun kept on staying at the office even after working hours for 3 days straight barely even making any visits to the hospital Yonghwa was staying. Seohyun yawned through the paper she was reading, wondering what time it is.. Wooyoung sure knows how to make it hellish for her.

“How is it going?” Wooyoung knocked her office door.

“Terrible. My eyebags are as worst as the panda now.” Wooyoung grinned in amusement.

“Awhh.. my cute little Seohyunnie.” He ruffled her hair and pinched her cheeks, blowing his own cheeks to look like a fish. Seohyun blushed at his action.

“Still has a crush on me, it seems.”

“Oppa!” Seohyun whined, pushing him away in which Wooyoung laughed so loud at.

“Too bad, the effect is lessening now.”

“What effect?”

“Those cute expressions of fangirling you kept giving me these past years.” He smiled teasingly.

“Hah, of course it will fade now that I know how evilish you can be when you are working.”

“Ouch. It hurts. But I’m still a handsome young lad worthy of a gorgeous girl admiration which comes in the form of you. If I were to like you back which I wish I could, maybe it will lessen my Hyunnie’s pain.” He spoke sadly which she knew fully well what he’s talking about.

“Oppa.. Jung Yong Hwa is not something that happened in my life worth regretting for.”

“I don’t even mention his name.” Wooyoung spoke nonchalantly.

“I know what you are trying to pull oppa.”

“I adamant on bringing him Seohyun.”

“I object your proposal.”

“He might sway the juries and judge.”

“I’m there right, I also involve in that shooting accident.”

“I’m going with my lawyer instinct on this one. I’m going to proceed with bringing Yonghwa to the court.” Yonghwa was deemed suitable for the court appearance by his doctor. He is stable enough but he hasn’t recover most of his memories yet so Seohyun was against the idea.

“You have no idea what he have been through! Do you really want him to be traumatized yet again?”

“Is it his problem or yours? You want justice to be served or not?”

“Not in this way.”

“Talk to me when you get back to your lawyer mindset Seohyun.” Wooyoung slammed off the door and proceed to pick Yonghwa up. With or without her agreeing to it.   

***

Jonghyun was in the hospital when he dialed in Seohyun’s number.

“You sure you are not going to be here, it’s your birthday..”

“Yes it’s mine, not his.. haha oppa. How ridiculous you are. Is Shinhye sshi there?”

“Ne. I don’t like this Seo Joo Hyun.”

“I’m busy, oppa.”

“You said that you are sick, so why do you go out to film?” Jonghyun knocked the door still talking on the phone with Seohyun.

“Jonghyun?” Yonghwa who is still laying on the bed, frowned at the young man appearance which the later bowed down respectfully at his hyung.

“Let me be a good granddaughter for a while and advertised for my grandfather’s company before wrecking my brain for the incoming cases okay?”

“You still don’t know the attacker yet Seohyun, it might relate to Krystal’s murder.”

“I know oppa.”

“Choi Seohyun, take care okay? I will be stopping by tonight with a gift.” He said Choi Seohyun albeit more louder to attract the guy on the bed attention which he did looked at him curiously. “A special gift for my dearest lady.” He yet again emphasize on the word special, gift and dearest lady with eyes glancing secretly at Yonghwa. “Maybe I will give you a kiss on the cheek like I did on the previous year.” Jonghyun yet again looked at the shock stricken face of Yonghwa and inwardly held back his giggling laugh.

“Oppaaaaa… you don’t need to st..” A beep sound was produced signaling that Jonghyun already hung up on her. She protested with a huff, typical him.

On the other hand, Jonghyun grabbed the nearest chair to the hospital bed and sit there. “Are you okay hyung?”

“Ne. I’m glad you come even with your killer schedules.”

“I thought you don’t remember anything hyung? How you know I am an artist?”

“Haha, I’m glad that you ended up as one. It seems you are the only one continuing our band legacy although it was an enemy band.”

“Hyung.. I’m talking about your memories now. I’m serious.”

“I only recalled a bit Jonghyun, I’m still blurry in most part. It seems we really did have a bad relationship.”

“You are going to a self destruct path hyung. I don’t want to see it happening down.. so I step out hoping that you will realize it for yourself.”

“Justice doesn’t always serve every single person, rough ways are necessity.”

“I’m not even going to start arguing with you. I’m glad you are fine, but I need to go today.” Jonghyun stood up, gave him Yonghwa’s old guitar pick and turned to the door.

‘Come on… say her name already…’

“Jonghyun ah.. do you know Choi Seohyun?”

‘YES! Like finally hyung! ARGH!’

“Of course.” Jonghyun ran and sat back at the seat. “What’s wrong with my baby?”

“Your baby!?” Yonghwa slightly raised his voice which shocked himself with the way he’s reacting.

“Hyung?”

“Oh ne. I mean what’s your relationship with her.. No.. I mean do I know her?”

“You did know her.. but I don’t think so anymore.”

“Huh, what do you mean?”

“I mean, you don’t remember anything about her. Second, you hurt her. I mean all in all you did protect her from the person who tried to kill her but hyung asking the woman you like to call your ex is not cool. Not just that, she even visited you when she’s free.. just to check your condition.” Jonghyun grabbed his collar and lifted his frail body a bit from the bed. “The only reason I didn’t punch you right now is the fact that you are hurt. Come and meet me when you are well I will be sure to keep you in check.” Jonghyun let go of his collar and stormed off the room.

***

 “Are you okay dude?”

“I’m.”

“Do you recognize who I am?”

“No.” Wooyoung sighed.

“Now, you do believe that your sister is dead?”

“Ne.”

“Then you are fit enough for me. Wait here, some of my men will fetch you up. I got some function to attend to.” Yonghwa eyed the man appearance, his hair are comb neatly, wearing a black tux with brown shoes with a skinny black tie. “I’m sorry really, they will take it from here.” Wooyoung asked for Junsu assistance and stormed outside of the car. Yonghwa saw how crowded the place is. He observed Wooyoung who is running into a limousine, seemingly mixed with worry and guilt apparent on Wooyoung’s face talking with a woman who is opening the door for him.

It was that woman again Choi Seohyun. It’s bothering him, the fact that she is everywhere and people claiming that he shouldn’t do that to her. That she is something more to him but how could he when he couldn’t remember a thing about her. The last memories was of him and Shinhye. There were no such thing as Choi Seohyun.

He did not remember what shampoo that she used.

It was honey

Her perfume

It was Dolce & Gabbana, the One.

Neither do her habit

She likes flaring her nose.

He shook his head, disbelief. How does he know all of this? Suddenly a picture of her smiling face come to his mind. Her pearl white teeth and how her eyes turned into a crescent moon while smiling to him. It was mesmerizing how her hair flow from side to side while running or giggling to his jokes and how she flares her nose when he fights with her. He ignored the guy Wooyoung send to take care of him and run towards the destination the limousine was going.

“Dude, where are you going? You are not healthy enough!” Junsu screamed at the running Yonghwa. It was within walking range so it was possible to catch up with them. He just knew he needed to figure things out. He just knew there will be something more, if not he won’t sacrifice himself for this girl. He panted for a while, trying to inhale some much needed air. He squeezed himself in between all those people lining up to see the star studded event. Anxiously he waited, hoping that some flashes will come in. a fragment of memories that could take away his confused state of mind because he’s getting tired of all of this. He needed to do something, he doesn’t like feeling helpless. It’s not him.

The black limousine stopped, he can see her through the window. He can see how she looks like she’s in a different world.

Somehow he remembered the first time he saw her in a club in London, of how bratty she is, of how rough she is.

Seeing a hoard of men chasing after her she immediately ran off from the crowd, supporting herself using her hands and jumped off the railing. But the band continued off professionally. Performing ignoring the quite number of scenes. Spilling off drinks, throwing chairs, screaming. You name it. A lot of dramas. But that girl is one slimy person, she managed to make her way through the door without any harms. Though, Yonghwa himself can’t helped but watched that girl as she ran off with her hair loosened up from the rubber band revealing a long wavy brown hair until he forgot his lyrics. She turned her head around andlooked back to the stage for the last time before smirking and opening the 'exit' door and Yonghwa simply can't helped but noticed that her eyes is really twinkling before she totally disappeared from his sight. 

Her hand is now taken by Wooyoung. He stood there frozen looking at her, walking pass by him. The hand that once took her into entirely new world, her world. She made him felt alive somehow with her ridiculous behavior. Of how ignorant she is about the world that she was not in. The camera flashes doesn’t seemed to stop, he insert both of his hand in his front jeans pocket, readying himself to walk away not wanting to attract unnecessary attention.

“You!” Seohyun said with lollipop in . Yonghwa furrowed his eyebrows trying to grasp this girl personality as she pointed at him.

“Are you talking about me young lady? You shouldn’t…” Yonghwa said in Korean when he tasted something sweet in his mouth. He pulled the lollipop out and looked at the girl questioning her with his eyes.