Way 10 : Comparing Animals (Party)

Crazy Ways To Fall In Love

Way 10 : Comparing Animals (Party)

BGM : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHyabofLmws

 

“Don’t say the word love easily Seohyun people will misunderstand.” Yonghwa said it as an advice to her.

 

“What?” Seohyun suddenly leaned closer to Yonghwa, closing the gap between those two.

 

“I love you” Yonghwa froze.

 

“Normal right?” Seohyun said as if it’s nothing but Yonghwa felt himself turning hot and his heartbeats are turning irregular but she just continued with her hair exploration as if that meant nothing to her.

 

“PERFECTO..” Seohyun finished her last touch on Yonghwa’s hair.

 

“You look dashing. No wonder I date you!” Seohyun clapped her hand with excitement but still careful with the gel on her hands. The staffs once again nodded in agreement.

 

“Like we really are dating.” Yonghwa mumbled under his breath.

 

“Hey, you know. You pay for this gel.”

 

“GEL?”

 

“Yep.”

 

“You surely is random Seohyun.”

 

“Next time, you can do some makeover to me too. You know to be fair.”

 

“It’s unnecessary, you are pretty as you are.” Yonghwa said nonchalantly while Seohyun gulped and stared at him touched with what he said.

 

“WHAT?” Yonghwa tone suddenly turned louder feeling defensive with Seohyun deep hazel orbs gazing at him.

 

“Nothing.”

 

***

 

Yonghwa dozed off in the limousine waiting for what he called ‘Bratty little Princess’ to take care of her appearance while the salon staff was busy getting giggly with the sight of what they called Seohyun ‘Prince Charming’, peeking every now and then from the second floor glass window.

 

“He looks cute.” The girls giggled, slapping each other arm excitingly.

 

“He does?!?” Seohyun who just finished with her makeup, entered the room not understanding what is so cute about that gangster so she peeked along with them. She examined his sharp fixtures, from his pointy nose to the way he groaned in frustration when a motorcycle passed through the limousine disturbing his sleep and the way he messed up his hair that she styled it herself.

 

“Okay, maybe he does.” She answered as it does not affect her in any way when it actually does. She turned her back against the view and went to colour her cheeks with some red colour.

 

“I don’t think you need any blushers Seohyun sshi your cheeks looked perfectly red to me.”

 

“Damn it Jung Yong Hwa.” She flared her nose, mumbling those words in silent. “Just put it.” She commanded in anger which the staff obeyed obediently.

 

***

 

Yonghwa woke up thinking he was in his bed at his home but he found himself in a luxurious limousine. He rubbed both of his eyes, wanting to get a good sleep again on his comfortable pillow ignoring the unfamiliar surroundings.

 

“So your awake?” A female voice tingled his ears.. as she spoke softly to him. He sniffed around and at that exact instance he knew that this was a woman perfume. As a reflex, he jolted up when his head bumped onto the car roof.

 

“Ouch.” Yonghwa sat back again at the seat, regaining his consciousness again still rubbing his head that’s hurting.

 

“So Mr, you woke up?” She laughed hysterically. Yonghwa looked at his right side and saw a woman sitting next to him. He blushed, knowing fully well he dozed off on her shoulder.

 

“Your head is very heavy, shocking for an empty head.” Seohyun played with her phone ignoring the dazed Yonghwa. “Oh and you are drooling too.. your mouth formed like a fish shaped when you are sleeping. That was funny but the drooling was certainly not.” She flared her nose taking a short glance at Yonghwa before busying herself with her phone again.

 

Suddenly Yonghwa noticed something, something that’s within a short distance from him. Something so unreachable although it’s close with him. Choi Seohyun. His eyes travelled to every inched of her face, knowing fully well of the short distance separating them from each other. Her make up was emphasizing her facial fixture more. Wavy curls at the end of her hair which passes through her shoulders. Her chubby cheeks smiling at the content of her phone and her cute little button nose that she always flared with, he gulped. She looks heavenly beautiful. He often ignored it, the way she looks… but she always managed to caught his attention anyways. From her beautiful giggly laugh when her eyes curved into a crescent moon, and the fact that her aegyo sal accentuate her twinkling eyes almost all the time showing the depthness of her own personality.

 

“Uhmm.. Thanks for coming. Like really.” His train of thoughts came to an end when Seohyun started talking again. He panicked so he shook his head trying to empty his mind out and hoping that he is not caught drooling looking at her.

 

“You know..”

 

“Yes I drool looking at you! No need to embarrass me more.” Yonghwa huffed and looked outside the window.”

 

“Uh.. I’m about to say that we already arrived. Aren’t you going out? Man should go out first.”

 

“Oh.. oh.. okay.” Yonghwa bitted his lips, so embarrassed with himself for sprouting all his thought like that. Believe him when he said if he could he will run away as far as he could from her.

 

“Hey.” She called him out when he’s about to open the door. “I don’t know whether I should say thank you  or kick you for drooling at me.” She looked at him seriously waiting for her answer.. suddenly he felt nervous just looking at her when she burst yet again into fits of laughter.

 

“You really are something.” He ‘bang’ the door in order to cover his shyness. Right at the moment he stepped outside, the cheers are dissipating when a guy screamed on top of his lungs.

 

“OH LOOK CHOI SEOHYUN!”

 

“KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

 

This is the scene which makes him so reluctant on coming here as her date.. date? Better rephrase it as a substitute partner.

 

“Yonghwa.. what are you doing.” She looked at her, asking him to come and stand beside her the way he should at the first place. Yonghwa ran and offered her his arms for her to hold. She held it and again the cheers erupted and the celebrity that came before and latter just faded into the background while the eyes of the fans, attendance, and paparazzi are focus on them.

 

“This is nervewrecking.” Yonghwa mumbled to himself feeling uncomfortable with all the attention.

 

“You will never get used to it anyways.” Seohyun smiled and waved around. “Just follow me, and at that place where the two hosts are standing we just need to pose and answer some of the question after that, we are good to go.”

 

“Out of the party?” Yonghwa started to lead the way and offered some force smiles to the cameras.

 

“LOL no, still in the party.. but just for a bit. I didn’t even like party. We can go out after. You know just to be polite.”

 

“Ahrasso.” He sighed heavily when he is stepping on the podium and behaving like a gentleman he is, he helped Seohyun to ascend the stairs eventhough she was wearing a casual dressing just like any other attendees.

 

“Seohyun and her boyfriend! Look at here!” Seohyun posed for the cameras, putting her hand on her waist whereas Yonghwa was left very much confused of which cameras to face. The flashes are hurting his eyes and he felt scrutinized with every move he made. He did attended this kind of party coming from a well off family but they are given much more privacy than this and they do not dare to cross the line if not they will face the peril of the powerful people. This attentions creep him out, it felt like they are ready to stomp on his mere existence with their shouting and cameras.

 

They are like wild animals that just got out of their cage, and he shriveled with the thought of it.

 

He stared at them blankly, frozen with his thoughts when a soft hand intertwined with his. He turned around and greeted with a soft but sweet smile, with eyes that made you warm. He felt reassured somehow.

 

“Hey, I’m sorry. I did not know that this will turn into a mess.. I forgot that a normal person would be frightened of such situation.” Yonghwa started to chuckle, just when he thought she could actually be encouraging and nice she went and talked with a word ‘normal’ to inflict pain in his state of mind but still he gets it. She meant well, it just the way she is.

 

“Just show me, how it’s done. I want to get this over with and go home for a nice private time.”

 

Seohyun slipped her hand through his arm and showed him to the right side of the cameras, so he followed along waving and smiling.

 

 “Seohyun sshi, we have lots of question regarding your boyfriend.”

 

“Yonghwa sshi, what is your work?”

 

“Let me handle this, after all this is all due to me. I don’t want your privacy to be exposed so easily like this.” She mumbled under her breath enough for Yonghwa to hear.

 

“I’m sorry Misun sshi, but it’s his privacy. Any kind of details regarding his private life won’t be answered. He is not a celebrity, so he coming here standing beside me is public enough and a very big step for him. I’m afraid if you kept asking him, he will run away from me.” Seohyun laughed.

 

“I won’t sweety.” Yonghwa joined in their conversation afraid if someone might find it weird that Seohyun is doing all the talking. “but I do appreciate the fact that she above all put my privacy to its uttermost importance.” He grinned at her and her heart fell into an uncontrollable pace but she still managed to carry on her façade of being a very confident woman.

 

“Omo sweety.” Misun giggled in shyness. “Of course.. you can’t let a good catch run away don’t you. Anywyay, nice dress Seohyun sshi. Today you look extremely pretty.”

 

“That’s an understatement. She looks gorgeous.. and it’s not just today. It’s always. With or without make up.”

 

“Oppa…” She whined cutely hitting his arms, playing along with his act. “Misun sshi, thank you for the compliment. I love your heels.”

 

***

 

As Yonghwa entered the club house, he was surrounded by a whole lot of household names. Mingling with each other, partying, getting drunk, dancing, drinking at the bar, laughing, flirting just name it, they have it all. Like a typical party is except well it’s full with celebrity.

 

“Seohyunnie!” Kyuhyun greets Seohyun with a kiss on her cheeks.

 

“Kyu oppa!”

 

“Are you here without your knight in a shining armor which come in the form of Jonghyun?”

 

“Huh, I came with someone else. That guy over there.” Seohyun pointed at the loss Yonghwa that is now surrounded by girls clinging on him.

 

“That? Poor Jonghyun.” Kyuhyun talked to Seohyun but her eyes are darted at someone else.

 

“Seohyun?” Seohyun walked passed through the crowd whom is trying to greet her and drag the scared Yonghwa from the girls.

 

“Hey wannabe!” Seohyun smiled at the girls when they rolled their eyes and went to their other targets.

 

“Phew. Thanks Seohyun..” Seohyun shook her head in frustrations at Yonghwa.

 

“What!?!”

 

“Oh my gosh! Kyu oppa!”

 

“Oh that friendly oppa you are being lovey dovey before. If memory serves me right you involved in a scandal with him too don’t you. Don’t mind me go and play with him.. maybe I should pick one of those chicks.” Seohyun ignored his non-stop sarcastic remark and dragged him to meet Kyuhyun.

 

“Oppa, this is Yonghwa.” And this norm ways of introducing kept on repeating over 3o minutes, even Seohyun herself got tired with the constant people coming to them.. with questions and questions again regarding Yonghwa but still she genuinely laugh around. Maybe because she truly enjoys the company of her friends, maybe they don’t use her like he think they do.

 

“Unnie, this is Yonghwa.” Seohyun greeted the nearly drunk Tiffany. Not yet drunk because she is a strong drinker and managed to hold herself in terms of liquor.

 

“Ahaa! The Great Jung Yong Hwa!” Yonghwa frowned when Tiffany leaned closer talking as slow as she could. “I know everything dude, but I hope you can be something more for her you know. Not just another boy toy. But don’t get your hopes up Sica brother.” She winked before giggling like a crazy woman nearly stumbling down to the floor but Seohyun managed to support her.

 

“I’m sorry but can I get some air, I feel like throwing up. Mian Tiffany sshi. Can you handle her, Seohyun?”

 

“I can’t, but they could.” Seohyun pointed at her little group of friends at the table and waved to them. He haven’t meet them yet which was weird well because it’s said that they are her closest group of friends. He didn’t know any of them but he did knew that Choi Minho is her cousin and Wooyoung. Well he knew him, but he is not a celebrity so it’s a surprise to see him hanging around with them.

 

“Hehe, hyunnie and yonghwa sitting on a tree kissing!” Tiffany shouted it out loud.

 

“Unnie!” Seohyun blushed.

 

“What he’s gone?!” Tiffany stabled herself again and looked completely aware of everything. Not like a drunk person should.

 

“Okay..”

 

“LOL, I’m not drunk okay. I just thought I can asked all that I want because you know.. when people..”

 

“When people are drunk they always spoke the truth.” Both Seohyun and Tiffany spoke at the same time, laughing right after and headed to the table.

 

***

 

Knowing fully well how he caught the attentions of the crowd in the party he headed outside, giving a small nod at Jonghyun from a far as Jonghyun seemed busy entertaining the crowd as his songs from his new album played as the background music. He might be strangers with Jonghyun now but he is still once close with Jonghyun even with all the arguments that they had with the way they wanted to live their lives. He stepped outside of the club where all the fancy sports car are park at when he saw a guy and a girl are heading towards his way not to greet him of course it seems that they want to enter the club.

 

The guy was wearing an Armani Exchange t-shirt paired up with dark blue jeans and his hair are spiked up whereas the girl.. well she looks ty enough. The girl puts her arm around the guy neck and headed towards the door passing by the blank looking Yonghwa when suddenly the guy turned around and smirked amusingly.

 

“Jung Yong Hwa right?” Yonghwa nodded.

 

“So Choi Seohyun eh?” Yonghwa faked a smile.

 

“What kind of work are you doing?”

 

“Entertainment stuff.” Yonghwa answered flatly not interested to answer his questions.

 

“Producer? Composer? Director? CEO?”

 

“Journalist.”

 

“Hmph.. a dirty paparazzi indeed.” The girl laughed in mockery but Yonghwa still ignored their comments regarding him as he is already getting used to it especially now when he is somehow and not willingly associated with the brat.

 

“No darl.. that’s mean. I’m well just an attendance at this party. Nice to meet you.” He bowed European style instead of the typical Korean bowed and Yonghwa replied it with a slight nod and went away not wanting to get involve with this ridiculous guy.

 

“Where are you going? I’m not finish talking yet.”

 

“You are drunk. I don’t exchange conversation with drunkard strangers.”

 

“Not being friendly I see. Yaa paparazzo don’t you think that you can come here being all flashy with your great appearance standing beside the ‘Choi golden girl’ and think you can step all over us. I don’t appreciate you coming here hoping to get easy coverage regarding our lives.” Yonghwa ignored the guy and continue walking seeing how Seohyun is calling him non-stop on his Iphone maybe she does need help with her drunk unnie.

 

“You know Choi Seohyun worth more than a mere tabloid gossip.” Yonghwa nonchalantly started to hum and answered the phone. “You should settle for your level dude. Like this girl here, the I like to hang out with. She’s a good kisser and have no pride. At least, she will fit for your tabloid level, cheap. Pfft journalist.. you  are a paparazzi get that right.” Yonghwa looked back incredulously at the guy who seems to have no sense of respect towards a person.

 

“Yonghwa? Where are you?”

 

“I’m coming in… just wait a second. I will go there.”

 

“What’s with the noise?” Seohyun asked loudly trying to fight the loud noise in the club.

 

“Seohyun? Haha. I guess I estimate her level as she could level down herself to be with someone like you. Normal and disgustingly well normal. I guess she just fit the mistress role. Haha, too bad someone like her is so insecure that she settles with someone less. A guy who completely after her money, status and fame when she herself gave lectures that she hated those kinds of people. Pathetic.” Yonghwa had enough of this, he just insulted someone else and it’s Seohyun. She’s far way better than these people here and he haven’t even found any single decent one. All of them show off their cars who’s the richest, throw their money, dance like there’s no limit, wearing indecent clothes to show how famous they are and this guy went beyond leaps and bound. He really doesn’t care if he wanted to insult him or anything but this is just enough. He ran and pushed the guy angrily to the wall.

 

“YOU!” That guy snickered.

 

“Yonghwa?!? Hey? Stop making me worry and ANSWER ME DAMN IT!” Seohyun screamed through her phone.

 

“Everyone knows you’re a paparazzi dude. Just out of respect for Seohyun they shut their mouth up” He laughed mockingly while the girl trying to stop Yonghwa who are throwing daggers at the guy.

 

“WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?!” Yonghwa grabbed him by the collar and lifted him up. “You think I’m weak huh? I’m master of 3 different self-defenses. Boxing, taekwondo and karate.”

 

“So what are you waiting for then?” Yonghwa bitted his lips out of anger and his hand are starting to form into a fist readying himself for a punch.

 

“I ASK YOU WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR!” This is enough. Yonghwa have enough with this crowd of people. Lack of decency, a total animal. His fist is now starting to fly through the air.

 

 “Yonghwa sshi what are you doing stop it!” Yoona who saw the scene tried her best to pull Yonghwa from the guy.

 

“SLAM!””

 

 

Author's Note

I will be busy starting this week. My semester break is over and I'm starting another hectic university days. Forgive if i take a long time to update but i will of course like always update my fic until it's completed. I'm not the type to leave it hanging. Anyways, as I'm in hurry because i want to give all of you an update i have a very limited time to actually check it. For this reason, I'm truly deeply sorry for those silly grammar or spelling mistakes.