Way 14 : Blur

Crazy Ways To Fall In Love

Way 14 : Blur

 

“I’m announcing a hiatus as an artist.” The reporters went nuts.. and the flashes are hurting her eyes.. She stood up and bowed.

“Why?!?” A reported asked her.

“I will be working as a lawyer.. As I will no longer officially be a public figure, I hope you will give me a little bit space to myself and especially to Yonghwa. Stop lingering at the hospital.. or not you will face immediate action.”

Among the crowd, a man is smirking. It was Dongwoon.

On the other side a figure who is laying on a bed.. is hearing those words from the television. His fingers started to move.. his eyes is struggling to open itself. When it opened.. he frowned at the figure shown at the television.

It was a girl… announcing something. What is it? No, the more important stuff will be..

“Where am I?”

***

“Yonghwa..” She opened the door and saw him lying down feeling confused with Jessica by his side. She was feeling reluctant to come in and interrupt their siblings bonding so she took a step back when the blonde hair girl ushered her in and pushed her to sit on the seat she was occupying before. Jessica put her hand on Seohyun’s shoulder ignoring the awkward look along with a hint of sadness coming from her eyes and asked Yonghwa a question.

“Do you remember her?” He only frowned in response.

“You don’t even remember her?!?” She asked frustratingly.

“I remember.” Jessica heaved a relief sigh.

“You are the girl on the TV right?” Jessica eyes widen in shock where Seohyun face went unreadable. Lost In her own thoughts.

“Miss?” Yonghwa asked her in a very concerned manner.

“Would you be happy to think of me as a girl on the tv?”

“I don’t know.. I don’t know you. Right?”

“I don’t know if I can provide the answer for you.” Seohyun curved into a gentle smile.

“Yaa!” Jessica screamed, frustrated at both of the people infront of her.

“Unnie. This is a hospital. Let’s talk later.”

“Just think of me as a girl from the television then. Take good care of yourself Yonghwa sshi.” Seohyun stood up from her seat.

“I’m leaving.” Jessica chimed in and walked out of the door. “I’m heading to the doctor’s room and Seohyun don’t you dare leave. I’m warning you.”

“You are leaving?” Yonghwa suddenly held her wrist.

Seohyun sighed and turned her head to face Yonghwa. “Why, can’t i?”

“Noona doesn’t seem like she’s fond of the idea of you leaving. Neither do I frankly, it gets lonelier sometimes in here without any accompany.”

“You must be a kid who doesn’t like silence then.” She lets out a little laugh.

“I know you right?”

“Why you say so?”

“I know that laugh and that eyes.. and I somehow know your voice. I need to remember.. I feel like a for not remembering those who cares for me.”

“No need to force yourself. I’m not minding this at all. You can remember and everyone else then if you want to remember me, go ahead. But I don’t know if you can say we know each other are not. We are quite complicated.”

Seohyun sat by his side till he felt asleep. She took a peek, lowering her book for a while to see Yonghwa sleeping peacefully. She suddenly felt like there’s a heavy burdened on her chest with her air being right out from her. She lets out the tears that she’s been trying to hold in before.  Slowly, with the slowest sobbing sound she could produce. She puts down her book and cried on the sofa. She can’t believe he does woke up, she thought he’s going to leave her. His cold body, is it warm again? She wanted to hold onto him and cried on his chest saying how much she needed him. How much she misses him. How much she regrets for not doing anything and wasting her life away just like that.

And she wanted to tell him how much she loves him.

The drop of tears fell gracefully on the book. Staining the ink with her tears.

Yonghwa who is having a hard time sleeping, heard a soft sobbing sound so slowly he opened her eyes and observed the side profile of a girl crying at the empty corner of the room. Somehow his heart hurts and somehow he felt that he is at fault for making her cry.

Who is she?

He still can’t get over the question.. he still can’t forget those sorrowful eyes that looked at him just now. The tinge of happiness mixed with relieve when she came but grew sadder everytime he grew confuse.

Seohyun felt a warm hand caressing her cheeks so she up and saw Yonghwa who jolted backwards in shock.

“I di..din’t mean to.” He stuttered. “I just.. I hate to see those tears making it way and I hate it more that you are trying to hold it back.” Seohyun pulled Yonghwa for a hug. He don’t know what to do other than trying to softly pats her back.

“What’s troubling you?” He asked, whispering softly to her ears.

“Nothing. I’m just glad you are back. And I’m sorry that all of this happens to you. It’s my fault.” He felt her hug tightened and his clothes felt wet due to her tears. He didn’t say anything in response because he didn’t know what she meant or even why she’s crying and saying something stupid will just ruined the atmosphere and her fragile heart so he kept his mouth glue although he felt that his heart is being stepped on repeatedly with every single sobs that she made.

“Don’t go away.” She mumbled sleepily.

“I won’t go anywhere.”

“Promise?”

“Promise.”

***

Yonghwa woke up to see the bed where he tucks her in, empty. He went out worrying over her absence when suddenly he bumped with his mother.

“Searching for Seohyun dear?”

“Nee. Do you know where she went?”

“You know she got a job too.”

“Oh.” His mouth formed a slight ‘O’ slightly disappointed that she’s gone but fully relief knowing she’s well.

“Disappointment? I thought, you don’t remember her?”

“So I know her?”

“Aigoo.. you really don’t remember her. But your heart still know who she is. Son, you choose a great woman. I’m glad to know you like her even when you forget almost everything.”

“Don’t say stuff like that omma. I got someone remember.” Yonghwa frowned almost slamming the door feeling a sudden urge to shout at someone because all of this is so confusing.

His mom pulled out his hand and handed out few newspaper for him to read.

“Look at this date Yonghwa. It’s 12th February. 2014. Now read all of this you might even find your name in it. I will be outside.”

Seohyun announced her relationship.

Red Carpet with the new ‘IT’ couple.

He threw the newspaper away from him. There’s a lot of flashes in his head.. and it’s hurting him.

“Don’t go..” A blurry image said to him.

“I need to.” He was heading to someone.. it was Shinhye. He was certain of it but she was with someone else.

‘Bang..’ His mind turned blank. He was perspiring throughout it.

“Yonghwa?” A soft hand held his hand.

“You.” He frowned. “You.” He pointed at the newspaper. “You.” He pointed at the television. “Krystal? You!” He shouted for a bit seeing her in a trial commence that involve her sister and he doesn’t remember it but how did Krystal die? No she’s not dead. So what the heck is this?!

“Yong?”

“Can you leave me alone for a while.” He closed his eyes trying to calm his headache. She retreated shocked.

“Alright. But if anything just called me in.”

“I did before this morning but there was a beep sound.”

“I was in court.” He kept his silence.

Seohyun adjusted his bangs and planted him a soft forehead kiss. “Be well.” He felt his heart jumped a little at the kiss.

“Where’s Shinhye?” Her steps halted.

“What?”

“Where’s Shinhye?”

“I don’t know.”

“If you do called her in.”

“Ne.” She said as if trying to hold back her tears inside.

Dumb… he leaves you for her what do you expect right?

“Be strong.” She muttered to herself.

Her back it felt familiar… A flashes of her melodious laughter made its way through his mind. Her arrogance that kept blaming him for something.. He couldn’t remember it. What was it? He remembered how he observed her from a far on the restaurant.

“Choi Seo Hyun.” He unknowingly said.

***

“Call Shinhye to drop by the hospital. She needs to see Yonghwa.”

“I did. She won’t come.”

“Let me talk to her then.” Seohyun grabbed the phone from Wooyoung.

“Shinhye sshi I’m sorry to interrupt but if you could can you please drop by the hospital. I think Yonghwa sshi needs to see you.”

“Who is this?”

“Just someone that he knows.” She smiled bitterly to herself.

“I don’t like you doing this kind of stuff to yourself.” Wooyoung spoke straight to her face.

“Neither do I. Let’s go we got a case to win.” Seohyun grabbed her files.

“Let me help with you that.”

“It’s not necessary.”

“Choi Seohyun!”

“WHAT?”

“Stop lying would you. You are never fine. Since day one if you keep on being like this I will drag you away from here. Especially from Jung Yong Hwa.” 

 

 

 

 

Author's Note

A short update? I'm not sure but i didn't recheck it. Sorry my time is quite limited. Nevertheless, please enjoy this chapter. Full of Yongseo I believe and this story is 'nearly' coming to an end. So till then ^^