Way 2 : Their Lives

Crazy Ways To Fall In Love

Way 2 - Their Lives

 

On the other hand, In front of the club's door Yonghwa is yelling at his phone angrily.

"You didn't catch that freaking guy! She freaking killed my sister dude!!" Yonghwa threw his phone away shocking the entire line of people trying to get into the club. Not caring that all the people is staring at him, he ran as fast as possible crossing the opposite street towards a very lonely alley ignoring Minhyuk calls on his phone "Hyung! Stop, it's a trap! Please!"

Once he arrived at the alley, he looked everywhere frantically..screaming on top of his lungs. "YOU FREAK COME OUT!!! FIGHT LIKE A MAN!!!" Yonghwa started to reach out for the trigger when his mind drifted off, thinking about his sick mother wishing that he could at least bring his girlfriend home to meet her. Anything that can make her mom happy.. but now it's about revenge. That's the most important one. He pull the trigger..............

'BANG! BANG! BANG!' multiple gunshots can be heard there.

 

"Once your revenge is finished, you will drown in your emptiness. And you will end up dying alone. A loner."

 

***

3 Years Later

“Yonghwa I told you to never get involve! Get out of here I don’t want to see your face again, you are fired!”

It’s been months since he left the Seoul District Homicide department. Well to be exact he’s fired since the last incident, his one and only unsolved case. As the emotional one in his department he won’t ever gave up on that case even when he is fired that’s for sure. That’s why he needs to be transfer from entertainment department to the crime journalism department. But his boss is not making things any easier. So off to his boss office he goes.

"Knock..knock’

“May I come in madam.”

“Yes you may… Oh it’s my cutie Yonghwa. What brings you here?” Yonghwa’s boss, Min Jung removed her eyes from her PC screen and smile giddily at Yonghwa.

“I’m sick of this, I came here to be a serious reporter. Why are you having me here? I don’t get what’s with that big bucks paycheck? I don’t even know any of celebrities here. All my life has been about catching criminals. And now you want me to oogle over celebrities? Take pictures of them?”

“Give me lots of scoops about famous stars then you might get transfer” Min Jung tones got serious.

“You think I’m a for trusting you? Like you will ever do that. But if you transfer me, I will for sure give you lots of crime scoops. That’s for sure, you know my background right? Code Name, Emotional?”

“I’m your boss, so it’s not going to happen.”

“I can just stop then.”

“You will not, no other company wants to hire a guy with such reputation like you.”

“You like me right? Noo…na?” He raised his eyebrows.

“What. So you want to assume me liking you have anything to do with your transferring?” Min Jung starts to play with her hair flirting with her eyes at Yonghwa now.

“Well… I find you charming too but..”

“I can grant that wish of yours as so how about you get some scoop and I will consider it.” Min Jung suddenly held Yonghwa’s hand and passed her business card before getting back to her work.

“Yes boss!” Yonghwa saluted at Min Jung before walking away smirking.

“Yonghwa hyung, what happened?” Jung Shin, Yonghwa co-worker went to Yonghwa’s table and pat Yonghwa’s back.

“Heh, my handsome faces and it’s problems. But I’m not going all cheap and go out with my boss. It’s gross. I will try within my means. Whatever that way is. First and foremost let’s go, we have a stuff to investigate.”

Once they arrived in the parking lot, Jungshin gasped. “Oh no way hyung, don’t tell me you rejected our CBC’s van just to ride in the motorbike. Are you expecting me to ride in that too?”

“Hey it’s my baby! Well you can just ride in the van. We meet up there. I have some stuff to settle first.” Yonghwa’s put on his helmet and threw his camera to Jungshin. “Help me, carry that too. So long dude!”

“But Hyung! I don’t think..” Ignoring, Jungshin’s protests. Yonghwa lifted himself up to the seat using his left hand and started the engine before speeding with the speed of light.

“Aishh, this hyung!!” Jungshin scratched his head frustratingly, turning his back and walked towards the van.

From Yonghwa Hyung

Choi Minho Birthday Party. Number 54 Myeongdongdong Street. Club J. See you there!

***

“I’m resigning.”

“I know about it but I will still always accept you here, you are one of our best lawyers. I hope you will come back.”

Choi Seohyun’s waved her way through the crowd of fans and paparazzi’s like she already mastered the red carpet since she was little. Born and breed to be a graceful lady with manners, this job has been pretty easy for her. You just need to smile, wave, perform, acts and deflate sensitive questions. Well your privacy will be taken away from you but for her it’s been her way of life ever since she was a student after a talent agency spotted her at a subway. Not that her family, the Choi’s is fond of the idea even though they got some famous name in their family themselves. It just they expected their golden girl in the family will make her name out there as a lawyer as she is so verbally skilled.

Living up to her nickname, beauty with brains Seohyun is sticking like a glue to her book again once the award show finished. Emitting a very intimidating aura around her like always, but once she closed her book and curved a smile you will automatically smiled along with her. A once upon it girl in the lawyer’s town is now the it girl in the entertainment world. From grandpas and grammas to kids, all of them know her. That’s the definition of Choi Seohyun.

In a hotel room, a side profile of a woman sitting in front of the flat screen television is seen.

“Ahh, this documentary and it’s exaggeration. I can’t take it anymore unnie.” Seohyun turned off the television before hearing a loud shrieked coming from her phone.

“Yahhh! Why you turn it off? It doesn’t get to the funny part yet. They put the next title, ‘Choi family scandals.’ Even I was featured in that as your oppa lover. I can’t believe it. We are like cats and dogs Joohyun ahhh!

“Unnie, don’t scream at me. Oh my, your voice. Gahh. It’s hurting my ears. And stop Joohyunnie me, I didn’t even used that name anymore. Unnie, I have a party to attend later on.”

Oh no Yoona is going, I should just keep my mouth shout or not she won’t go to the party.

“Later on? Yahh. It’s already started and you only going now? At least my house is closer to that club than you.”

“Nevermind, unnie I will arrive in style.” Seohyun threw her Samsung Galaxy 4S before pushing a button on the chair. Her hotel room quickly turned into a brighter room with yellow lights shining the closet room and classical music playing at the background.

'Knock..knock.’

It’s Lee Jonghyun. “Oh oppa, waeyo?” Due to the window of her car blocking any form of voice communication between those two Jonghyun kept on making weird expressions to make her understand what he is trying to say.

Jonghyun gave Seohyun’s chubby cheeks a pinch at the left side. “Seobaby!”

“I’m not a baby.” Seohyun cheeks turned into a tomato in the instant she felt Jonghyun’s hand on her cheeks. In return, Jonghyun chuckled to himself. He always has a soft spot for Seohyun’s cheeks.

“You have so much fun playing me like that in the cold right. Ahah! no books in here Seohyun..”

“Oppa..I’m not even inside the party.” Seohyun started to whine when Jonghyun’s grabbed her book and put it on the rooftop of the car. Before pulling her out from the car into the Club J Vip room.

“Why aren’t you entering before?”

“I already said hi and congratulate Minho before going back into the car.” Seohyun screamed to fight the loud music in the club.

“I know I saw that you came here before. But, you should really stop doing that”

“Doing what?”

“Keeping it all to yourself!”

“I’m not, I just want to read.”

“You can read some other time. You should try to let go... Ohh I’m sorry but can you people go out for a while you can come back after 10 minutes though.” The staff giggled in amusement as they walked away from the VIP room believing that they have some sort of scoop to themselves.

“See that?”

“What?”

“Oppa, you should not behave like this, it caused misunderstandings.”

“I thought people ship us? The Hyun2 couple!”

“Yoona unnie don’t ship us though.” Seohyun sighed guiltily.

“Well I haven’t make any moves yet, It just a mere crush for now. It’s better if I just start testing the water don’t you think?”

“I won’t get involve.”

“My Seob always get involve though.”

“I’m not yours. So, stop saying the word ‘my’.”

“Ahaha. I’m only joking. But we made a promise right? If we both still single, when we are in our thirties. We will get marry to each other. And besides, me and you we kiss before. Right after the night that we met each other.”

Seohyun shook her head fervently not wanting to remember anything about that night.

“Actually.. I want to let you know hyung called me and asked you to answer your phone.”

“You are not going to ask me anything oppa?” Jonghyun’s shook his head. “Mianhe, I’m too busy to ask you around but don’t be afraid. I will protect you tonight, but from afar that is. Take care okay? Don’t forget to check your phone out!” Jonghyun moved his chair and turned Seohyun’s chair to face him in order to cup both of cheeks. “You should go out to the dance floor and have fun with your 91 liner friends.” Jonghyun stood up from his sit and messed with Seohyun’s hair before heading out.

After Jonghyun left, Seohyun opened her phone reluctantly and saw 6 missed calls and 1 text message on her phone screen. She swipes the screen to unlock the Samsung Galaxy 4S to be able to read the text but she decided not to. She somehow knew what it’s about but decided against it. Now, she just wanted to let her wall down a bit as she slowly slumped down her chair and closed her eyes drifting into the dream land even with the loud music around her.

“She’s dead?” Seohyun’s hand suddenly became weak, her phone slipped away from the tips of her fingers to the floor.

“Seohyun! Seohyun! Seohyun!” The shouting won’t stop and its getting louder and louder but Seohyun still stood there in the middle of the press conference wearing a blank expression. People shook her body.. her managers shouted at her to wake her up again. The reporters are screaming for her attention with all sort of question after ‘that incident’ She ignored them and walked away but her staff kept on blocking her.

So she told them off firmly. “Stay away from this, or all of you will live your life in misery.” But they won’t budge, they knew even with Seohyun’s bratty personality, she’s a really nice person. There is just some misconceptions about the way she handle herself In front of people.

Seohyun sighed and looked at them letting out a much softer tone that can be interpret as a whisper but filled with determination. “ If you really care for me, let me go.”

Standing in front of the airport, she wore the exact same shirt in the press conference. Without any luggage… she took the first airplane she could buy the ticket to.

“I’m sorry for being a coward” She mumbled to herself.

“Yoohoo, Deejay K in the house! Next one will be one of the classic. It’s Gee, our club anthem. Ahaa and I heard that Choi Seohyun is in the house right? Let’s chant her name to be on the stage leading the dance. Seohyun! Seohyun! Seohyun!”“And here comes the noises” Seohyun eyelids fluttered, struggling to open itself. She sighed and headed outside of the VIP section to the stage searching for Tiffany only to end up dragging her up to the stage with her.

Jungshin dialed Yonghwa’s phone number only to hear a beep sound. He called again for 3 times until he saw his hyung crawling beneath someone car like a stalker. “Hyung what are you doing?” He shouted loudly. Yonghwa eyes widened when he saw some security guards trying to look at the source of the shout. He pinned Jungshin down and covered Jungshin mouth hurriedly. The security guard ended up thinking that both of them is a gay couple or something so he just shrugged it off.

"Shhh. I even managed to snag a few pictures.” Yonghwa whispered, hiding behind the bushes.

“So, you said you are going to tell me your target. Who is it?”

Yonghwa pointed at the huge billboard across the street. “Choi Seohyun. That’s my target.”