Way 4 : Your Fault

Crazy Ways To Fall In Love

Way 4 : Your Fault

 

“This news site is weird.” Seohyun shook her head before continuing her sentences. “Whatever. I’t’s not even a big of deal.” Then suddenly she looked behind her back, checking the surrounding.. sniffing around.

“I think they kept following me through my boring routine for about 1 week already.”

“WHAT?!? It’s dangerous.. I will contact..”

“No need, I don’t know why I felt safe with them around especially with the roller coaster ride that I’m about to get myself in.” Seohyun smiled faintly before walking forward again.

“He didn’t come today?” Then she turned her back for the last time checking her back to see a figure just bumped himself to a wall. She giggled but covered her laughter with her right hand and went off… feeling happy that he still kept on following her.

 

***

 

“Hyung why you keep on sending the same article over and over again?” Jungshin slumped down the sit at the coffee shop where his hyung are about to sit“

“I just reused it Jungshin, It sold as fast as the most delicious pancake in town. I gave all this vain people what they wanted. And apparently it comes in the form of this girl.”

I needed to. She’s the complete piece to this revenge path that I will take.

“Or are you just fanboying over Choi Seo Hyun?” Jungshin winked at his hyung when Yonghwa noticed a familiar face. ‘SMACK’  Yonghwa slapped Jungshin’s back while frowning with anger with a mere mentioning over some other girl name especially when his ex are around now, in front of his eyes..

Yonghwa ran after her leaving Jungshin behind.

Like a total hater for puppy love he is, Jungshin followed his hyung to disturb his meeting with his ex

For Jungshin, ‘revisiting the past is never good for health.’

 

As Yonghwa is heading toward his ex, he stopped his steps and looked back. It’s her, Choi Seohyun. He must admit she looks enchanting with her hair loosened up. To add on her wearing a flowery dress sipping her coffee with the wind brushing her beautiful face causing her to close her eyes felt like a dream, a wonderfully breath taking dream. It's quite a sight.

Soon after his thoughts are being interrupted by a soft soothing voice “Why are you staring at me?” She smiled teasingly causing Yonghwa’s poor little heart to drop in shock. She remembers him?

“Me?”

“Yeah you.” She giggles shyly.

“Well you are a celebrity.” Seo Hyun bursted into fits of laughter.

“I think you didn’t even think me as one. Besides, other than that horrible night at the party I met you before at a gig 3 years ago don’t you remember?”

“Huh? Did i?”

“Yeah you did. Don’t tell me you don’t remember anything?" But without finishing her sentence her eyes squinted at his side. It seems that something is bothering her.

"Someone is keeping their eyes on you. Just pretend we don’t even talk.” Seohyun winked at him before checking out her phone ignoring the still stunned Yonghwa. Why did even someone like her talk to him? Totally forgetting over the suppose ex he supposed to greet.

Shin Hye walked with a coffee in her hand when she noticed an interesting person in front of her.

“Hey there Yonghwa!” But Yonghwa did not reply as he is glancing at a figure of a woman wearing her reading glasses sipping a coffee examining the paper in front of her so she tapped Yonghwa’s back to get his attentetion. “Yonghwa?”

“Oh Shinhye ahh annyeong! I saw you here so I quickly made my way here to greet you. Did you come alone?”

“Ani I’m with someone, oppa. Who are you looking at?”

“Ah, a nobody. Ha..ha..ha.” Yonghwa let out an awkward laugh to cover it up.

On the other hand, at Seo’s mansion one old man is frowning with anger.

“SEO JOO HYUN! Get her now! This is ASAP.”

“Seo Hyun! Seo Hyun ahhh, your grandpa is calling for you.”

“Wae?”

“He was screaming… calling for you to meet him.” Seo Hyun shivered, this is not a good sign. She will get scold for sure. She picked her car keys up and ran as fast as she could to her car, not wanting to be late as she knows herself that the volcano can be erupted at any times.

‘Knock..knock’ “Grandpa?”

“Sit.” She nodded obediently and sat in her grandpa’s study room chair. It felt like she is in an interrogation room. She hated this room, it brings nothing but nightmare here.

“Young lady.” She gulped, she grabbed a tight hold of her arm chair before….“WHAT ARE YOU THINKING!?!?” Her grandpa’s formed a fist with his hand and glared at her.

'SPLASH!' The mug of coffee that her grandfather is holding has been thrown by him. 

Lesson to be learned, it is never good to have a grandfather that is in army. Especially with high ranks.. let's say a general?

“I will confiscate everything.. your house.. your credit card, your car. That’s final.”

“But, I’m a grown up. I have a job. I don’t understand your actions grandpa.. why are you being so over the top.”

Seohyun’s grandfather held his heart in shock. “YAAA! If you are a grown up then what kind of job are you doing? You should be a lawyer! That’s the plan. And if you are saying ‘that’ kind of job I can easily withdraw your endorsements, your commercial, your movies, your dramas and so on.”

“Why, because my job is like omma? Did you hate her that much?”

“Yaaaa!” He stood up from his seat and smashed the table. “You are over 23 now, don’t assume things that you don’t know. I pampered you too much. No! We pampered you too much. Your cousin’s husband are sitting for election and what are you doing showing yourself up in the tabloid! You are everywhere! It’s causing backlash to your cousin. I thought you knew best how to handle it yourself.. but the news kept on coming. And it’s not even any good news. Stay at here again. I don’t want to see your face plastered everywhere.”

“Grandpa, I’m sorry that I’m causing backlash to Jinwoon and I will apologize to him directly but this is not fair.” She sighed with tears on her eyes she bowed to him.

“Seohyun.” Her grandfather said sternly. "Don't be rude. You should know better how you are trained and molded. Every single actions is being judge and scrutinized. Don't do anything stupid. Out of all person in our social circle, you are known for your manners. So watch your mouth young lady." Seohyun lifted her head and looked at her grandfather. “Make sure to make it stop or I will take the actions on my own.”

“Ne, harabeoji.” She turn the doorknob when she heard “Seohyun… make sure you reflect on yourself. You know what to do. And you should just stood there until you are forgiven.”

“Ne. I will go straight to his house and apologize until forgiven.”

“Why are you not saying anything more?” Her grandfather’s frowned.

“I’m tired and you will always win. You always did.” She sighed and went straight to Jinwoon’s house looking like a dead fish.

‘Am I being too tough on her’ Seohyun’s grandfather thought to himself.

Where is the ever so caring grandfather of her? She did not know that. She did not know what happened between them. Now, everytime they met they will be like cats and dogs, bickering.. shouting. After this, it’s not going to happen again. She doesn’t even get it why she let him off the hook by following her around. The Dongwoon case has not been making her head work properly. The Freaking Brainless Guy who she doesn’t even know. She will get her revenge that’s for sure.

 

***

 

Jungshin bump his shoulder at his hyung repeatedly trying to get a reaction out of Yonghwa.

“Don’t be so bitter hyung, she moves on, you need to do the same too. It tends to happen. Hyung if that woman want to be with you, she will wait for you not creating that silly excuses. She’s a nice woman of course…but the timing wasn’t right so move on hyung.”

“How many times did I tell you that I have move on. Why don’t you believe me?” Yonghwa let out a heavy sigh. “What exactly happened that night Jungshin ahh? It’s pissing me off that I can’t remember the key to help me getting my revenge.. and why did I left Shin Hye alone.”

“I don’t know hyung, I don’t even know you that well by then. But all I know from Min Hyuk is that you know how Shin Hye is a star that time, so it will benefit her if she just goes along with her fans shipping her with her costars so she just goes along with it. It brings her fame, and you are quite still stuck with the same thing. That night, none of us know what happened except you.”

“Did I know Choi Seohyun too before?”

“Huh, no hyung. You certainly did not.”

“Then what’s the deal with did you remember we met before?”

“Maybe you two dated before secretly? Or she is interested in you hyung! Wow! I’m proud of you hyung.”

“Jungshin charyeo! Aigoo this kid.”

“Hyung look at this properly, you talk to her right before? At the café? Don’t act dumb on me. And early this week, she picked you out, out all of the other people in public. Awhh that was romantic.” Jungshin squeal by himself before going all ‘Kyaaaa’ clasping his hand together and putting it near to his face and twisting like a little girl in love.

There were too many reporters that day, and it’s pissing her off but then she saw Yonghwa was among the crowd. Maybe her day won’t be that boring at all.

She pointed at him in public, in the crowded road of paparazzi. “You.”

“Me?”

“Yes, I only allowing him to take picture of me. So, problem solve no need for this many people.” Her bodyguards dragged him into the store with her. All the people around them stare at her and then at him in shock. Their jaw is hanging and their eyes are widen. How could she pointed at him in public with such a easy breezy attitude like it's nothing big.

“Jungshin ahh we barely talk, all I did was holding her shopping bags for her. Pfft. That brat.”

“But hyung, she talked to you! That means she's acknowledging your existence.” Jungshin conclude their conversation convinced with himself.

“Aishhh, this is so embarrassing what did I do to earn this.”

 

***

 

“What are you thinking publishing an article regarding a Choi so freely to top it all off so constant too.”

“People like to read anything regarding her life boss and I can use this as a reason to make Yonghwa stay away in anything regarding the case and still kept him around to work under you. His rightful place.”

That person smirked looking outside the big window on his office. “You are trying to be wise but you use the wrong tactics, that girl she is somehow related to Krystal Jung… she somehow is the witness and by making him approach her you are making a big fuss out of this. I want you to clear this stuff right away.”

Min Jung took a step backwards because she really doesn’t know about this. It’s supposed to be a classified information if Choi Seohyun is the witness. So does it means that the case will reopen again?

“Don’t you ever make him even take a sniff over this case ever again.”

Seohyun is tapping her feet impatiently in front of an apartment door looking quite drunk only to end up sitting in front of it removing her heels and fanning herself with it.

“Wh…what are you doing here?” Yonghwa jaw dropped at the mere sight of Seo Hyun in front of his door. Seohyun blink her eyes and tilted her head examining that brown hazel eyes in front of her.

“Aha!!! That brainless guy! I found you.

 “Wh…what are you talking about. Aish the smell on you. Are you drunk? Tsk… you’re a star but never know how to self-manage yourself. How you know I live here?”

“I’m not a dumb girl. You think I will really calm here alone, I came with reinforcement obviously… I need to guard myself especially in my state. Why do you think there are black cars in front of this building? Heh. I got you investigate. I admit your hiding skills is quite good but I got sharp ears due to my piano breeding before. Tsk.. your stupid articles is making me hard to breathe now. You are responsible for me!”

“Huh, responsible for you?” Yonghwa put both of his hand on his waist now trying to digest this drunk celeb words.

“I mean this mess!”

“Why am I the cause?”

“You start it first! Stop following me and issue a statement asking the forgiveness over wrong information on the newspaper and said that you will respect my personal life. And stop following me like a..” *hiccup* “STALKER!”

“This is not even that serious of problem. I don’t report anything inappropriate about you so why are you blaming me? I could report way worse than this. Like you crying at the club before but I did not. So what’s the big deal with stupid silly reports? I can do way worse than that! You look like a little smug who thinks that you will get away with everything. Guess what? I’m not issuing that apology!”

She got up, with a flaring nose crossing her arms on her chest but nearly stumbling down when two hands grabbed her shoulders and make her stood up again. She looked into his eyes with teary eyes and he can felt his body jolted up in shock. “You made me cry twice including today. What kind of man you are!? Did you even know me to start judging me… We only met properly five times including this one. Get your fact straight. I don’t know you and you don’t know me. So don’t even start saying unnecessary things about how I live my life. Don’t you dare to. She pulled him closer making their nose touched each other.

‘Thumb..thumb…thumb’ even his heart start to beat vigorously. “You think I don’t know that. That’s the only reason I’m not torturing you before but it seems whatever I did is wrong in my grandfather’s eyes. So you must be the reason to it. You must be.” She mumbled before pushing him away from him and made her way out of his sight.

 “Be responsible.” She snickered before turning her head away brushing her hair onto his face. And the way her hair moves it’s so similar. And her scent, that rose scented scene that she is wearing… it really is familiar.

“I won’t, I don’t think I did anything so wrong to even to take back all things I reported. It’s not even a BIG DEAL!”

He don’t know why but he felt like screaming his thought off at her. So he grabbed her arm.. it felt so cold and she is trembling or to be more exact she is shivering? like she has been out in cold for quite a long time. Then he turned her to face him using his strength to fight the hard headed Seohyun who refused to look at him and then he looked at her knees it’s full with scratches. Aish, he can’t just let her go home like this.

“I can trust your bodyguard to take care of you right?”

"What if I say that you can't trust them. What will you do?" Her head are now leaning slightly towards him. Questioning his thoughts with her big doe eyes that seems to send chill to every single cell on his body.