Way 5 : A New Guy

Crazy Ways To Fall In Love

Way 5 : A New Guy

 

He don’t know why but he felt like screaming his thought off at her. So he grabbed her arm.. it felt so cold and she is trembling or to be more exact she is shivering? like she has been out in cold for quite a long time. Then he turned her to face him using his strength to fight the hard headed Seohyun who refused to look at him and then he looked at her knees it’s full with scratches. Aish, he can’t just let her go home like this.

“I can trust your bodyguard to take care of you right?”

“Why are you even minding that?” Seohyun frowned and slapped his hand away from hers. “I don’t touch hand with strangers. And about that, if you won’t then well face the peril of mine. You said you did nothing wrong, but with my family they mind it. They are very traditional you see. I don’t think I have any obligation to tell you that. I will give you until tomorrow. Admit it or suffer. As simple as that.”

“Well, the first thing is because you see I think they are all busy fainting outside. I think I just kick some sense to all your bodyguards outside. I don’t know it’s yours. I guess I need to memorize their face if I were to about keep on following you.” Yonghwa laughed cheekily at Seohyun’s shocked stricken expression.

“Yaaaa. What exactly are you? How can I go back home? Aishhh.” She messed up her hair in frustration.

“By uhh you see a magical thing call bus?”

“A what?” Seohyun gasped hearing it. “You asked me to go back by a bus?!?”

“Uhuh..” Yonghwa eyebrows furrowed with Seohyun’s every words. It seems like she really never ride in one.

“Alone?”

“Uhuh.”

“OH GOSH! SERIOUSLY? YOU DO REALISE WHO I AM RIGHT?”

“Uhhuh.” Suddenly Seohyun pouted trying to come up with a plan. “You want me to offer you a ride then?”

“Nooooo wayyy! Like ever. But cou..ld you?”

“WHAT? I can’t hear you?”Yonghwa put his hand on his right ear asking her to speak much more louder. Trying to enjoy the moment while he can.

“I SAID COULD YOU!”

“That’s not a nice way to ask young lady.” Yonghwa clicked his tongue repeatedly trying to sound disappointed at her rash demeanor. Seohyun stomped her feet and turned her face against Yonghwa covering her red flush cheek.

“Just forget I ever ask anything. Heh, wait you couldn’t ever hear it right.” Seohyun maintained her composure back and walked forward before stopping her steps to ask him one last question. “How do you get into one. I mean the fascinating thing call bus. Don’t laugh!”

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHA”

“YAAAAAA! You gangster like namja! Aish you useless guy. No manners at all.” Seohyun walked away furiously with her head hung low. This what you’ve got for barging into someone else home and not obeying your grandfather Choi Seo Hyun.

Yonghwa keys in his apartment code to gain access to his apartment still chuckling once a sudden guilty conscience hit him. Yes she is a brat, but she’s not too bad right. She’s afterall never ride in a bus. How can he, a gentleman guy leave such a clueless little lamb to the scary world full with wolves. He turned and looked through the hallway to find any sign of her but never notice any. Plus, he can’t help but notice that her pretty long legs is being.. What the? Since when he thinks her legs are pretty. He shrugged away his thoughts about her legs but well it’s still full with scratches. Maybe, she really did get into trouble with her grandfather. I heard he is a scary man.

Damn it. He can’t sit still even when he’s in his house. He kept on fidgeting. He walked around trying to do something else. Brushing his teeth, checking his laptop, watching television, eating snacks, but he only ended up standing beside his window trying to look for her. Nothing was found.

Aish that troublesome girl. She is a drunkard. How can she even kept that stupid pride of hers at this kind of time. He didn’t even know her. How can she be so comfortable with him showing up all drunk and demanding help after threatening him.

Damn it. He forgot, that she was supposed to be under watch. She is after all, under the witness protection program. Maybe the bodyguard he beats up is one of the police. He gasped with his thoughts. No way. Now this is the only reason that he needs to take action. It’s for his purpose not for hers. Right! This is it. He grabbed his jacket and ran as fast he could, even running down the stairs skipping every steps possible instead of taking the lift.

He walked to the nearest bus stop in the area and gladly he found her. She was trying to get into the bus but was scared out so she kept on stepping backwards. Looking like a little frightened kitten.

“Miss are you getting in?” The bus driver asked in a soft tone only due to the fact that she’s pretty if not he will surely screamed his lungs out.

“Uhh. Nevermind.” Seohyun bitted her lips in worried with eyes getting teary. She adjusted her cap that she has on trying to cover more of her face. She held on to her handphone tightly. She quickly dialed a number maybe trying to see like she was calling someone to pick her up? A guy is making his way out of the bus with a very unpleasant smile on his face. Yonghwa looked back at Seohyun only to feel that his knees weaken. She looks way too.. UGHHH. This is so frustrating this girl.

“Miss, you know if you are scared I can wait for you for the next bus to come in.”

That guy was certainly not up to any good. Or is he just over think himself? Because he doesn’t even gave her any lingering touches or gazes that seems like he will try to take any advantage. I can’t help but felt a burning sensation in me. Maybe protective instinct? So I was about to barge in when I heard she answered the guy question in a sly mannered.

“Ohhh I’m fine. My daddy will pick me up with my taekwondo oppa. I just figure why not try to ride a bus because I never been in one.” Seohyun flashed a knowing smile to him.

“Never?!?” That guy looks amazed at her.

“Yeahhh. My father is very protective you see.”

“Uhhhh, then I guess all is fine.” That guy put both of his hands inside his pocket looking extremely nervous.

Wow she’s a smart brat after all. Instilling fears into the predator.  She ignored the guy and sat at the bus stop, leaning to the side closing her eyes.

Oh wait, why am I observing her again?

I went forward and right now I was standing in front of her.

“You know you should just try to..”

“I know whatever. Blabber mouth I just too tired. Can you shut your mouth up.” Her eyes squinted a bit before settling down ignoring the uncomfortable place she was about to sleep.

“It’s dangerous.”

“It’s not. You are here. You always are. I felt thankful and sorry at the same time.”

Yonghwa sighed in defeat before sitting next to her. Still keeping his distance when suddenly she moves nearer to him. He side eyes her trying to figure what kind of torture will she come out with this time.

Well she didn’t do anything. Maybe she is just trying to make him look like an oppa to the other guy so he will back off. But then an unpleasant number of people is forming whispering something like…

“She looks like Choi Seohyun didn’t she?”

“It’s her!! I’m sure it is.”

“But no way she will be sitting even in the same place as that messy looking guy. She said she likes clean cut boys.”

“He looks like a caveman!” Oh now why does he even get into the conversation. It’s about her right?

Yonghwa looked at himself. He was wearing a black ripped jeans, a brown jacket, his hair look super messy, his face has a scratch at his eyes forming drip of blood due to early this morning, he didn’t shave. He looked messed up alright.

He leaned on to whisper to her.

“Did you notice that they already knew who you are?”

“…..” Silence no response. She’s sleeping already?

He looked around only to grab her head gently moving it from the uncomfortable place she was leaning to and put her head on his shoulder. He gave her, his brown jacket to make her feel warm. He pulled the cap, covering her face more. Maybe he will be a good cover to her identity.

“If you won’t mind. She’s trying to sleep here. I don’t get why are you guys calling her Choi Seo Hyun out of sudden. Do you think that celebrity will even want to ride a bus with her popularity? With her family name? With her flowing money? Looking drunk like this? Can you guys please go.

They are looking reluctant.

“Ba..by, let’s go home.” Yonghwa said stuttering at the mere ‘baby’ word.

“Ewww what?!?” Seohyun jolted in shock. Then Yonghwa scolded her with his eyes trying to hint her to the crowded people.

“Ahh yes… but I love your shoulder oppa.” She said it cutely before snuggling for warmth on Yonghwa’s neck.

“What an actress.” Yonghwa muttered under his breath. Seohyun gave him a deadly glare.

The crowd are starting to mind their own business now. Maybe believing them?

“You snore by the way.”

“Whatever. Like I care.” Seohyun flared her nose in anger.

“Your nose can fit a coin there. Should I call you coin nose Choi. Hahaha”

Then a car skidded on the side of the road. As soon as the car stopped, a fully suited man with handsome fixture adjusted his suit. Yonghwa looked at Seohyun, ignoring the other guy who is attracting attention. He closed his Range Rover Evoque smugly…

His eyes squinted at the sight of Seohyun’s head in Yonghwa’s shoulder. He gasped when he saw a brown jacket that’s covering Yonghwa. He patted Yonghwa’s other shoulder trying to call for his attention.

“May I get this lady home.”

“Huh?” Yonghwa looked at him in surprised.

“Seob, wake up. It’s me.” He smiled gently at her.. shaking her body lightly.

“Uhmmm baappp?” Both Yonghwa and the other guy chuckled in amusement. She looks super cute with her pouting lips asking for food out of nowhere. They both stop once their realized one of them is chuckling.

“Ani, it’s me.”

“Wooyoung oppa!?”

“Ne.”

“You are back?!?” Seohyun quickly adjusted her hair and move away from Yonghwa’s shoulder.

“I heard you are here, so I come to give you a ride. Let’s go. We have so much things to catch up and I was about to ask you for some favors too.”

“Tsk.. you always come for favors.” Seohyun followed Wooyoung to his car while Yonghwa sat there looking uncomfortable with the change of situation. He don’t know what to do or even what to feel.

“Ehmm you don’t want to come with us. You know you need to.” Seohyun hinted on the crowd that still observing them. “Opp..pa?” She said cutely.

What kind of mess this is. Yonghwa sighed knowingly and cut Wooyoung out and opened the door for Seohyun himself.

“Uhmm thanks man?” Wooyoung said frowning.

“It’s job dude. No worries.”

Yonghwa get into the back seat sitting there with a very boring expression.

“So explain?” Wooyoung looked at the back and turned to Seohyun sitting next to the driver seat.

“Later.” Seohyun shrugged it out. “I’m a bit drunk, so no mood for there.”

“Woahhh. Since when you drink?” Wooyoung started off the car engine before speeding through the traffic.

“You can drop me by here.”

“Your house is here?”

“Not exactly, his house are 2 blocks away.” Seohyun answered for Yonghwa.

“Uhh you guys are close? You never bother about this kind of small stuff before Seob.”

“We are not.” Both of them answered at the same time.

“I’m Wooyoung. Jang Wooyoung. And this little girl besides me, shockingly has been crushing on me since forever.” He offered his hand for a handshake.

“I’m Yonghwa. Jung Yonghwa.” Yonghwa grabbed his hand and shook it.

“Pleasure getting to know you.”

“Yeah, pleasure knowing that the girl over there is capable of crushing on someone.”

“Heyyyy! What’s that supposed to mean!?”

“Nothing, brat.” Yonghwa did a mehrong before opening the car door and gave them a short wave heading towards his house humming to a song.

“YAAA.” Seohyun screamed for inside. “Don’t forget to take actions. Remember my warning. I don’t want this to turn into a big ball of mess.”

As soon as Wooyoung saw Yonghwa’s figure disappeared from sight. Wooyoung leaned on and hug Seohyun snuggling into the crook of her neck.

“I badly misses you.” Seohyun frozen with the sudden body contact.

Unknowingly, Yonghwa stood there and saw them hugging. He went to the  wrong way before, he was supposed to go right.

He felt his heart crushing… throbbing in pain.

What is this feeling he felt?

No way right? He didn’t even know her.

Author's Note

 

I wrote this in a very short time. Due to my busy days. But well, I got to update. Because i will be more busy after this. Not much time to check this chapter back. So forgive me for the flaws in this chapter ^^