5 YEARS AFTER

Minho's Amnesia Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“She left me, our memory was gone for her, but my love for her will stay forever, I will always wait for you Choi Sulli, always.” Minho said as his tears begun to fall down and he continues to drink alcohol, he was so drunk.

“yah!!.. Minho oppa.. don’t cry.. you have to move on from that Sulli.. she left you and I’m your girlfriend now.. that Sulli..” Yuri said.

“yah!! I don’t care if you’re my girlfriend… and don’t you dare call her a …..  move!!” Minho said as he bumped Yuri’s shoulder and goes out of the car.

Sulli’s POV

Taeyeon unnie brought me here in the U.S, I came with her even I can’t remember who is her, I think she is a good person, she said I’m her cousin so I have to do nothing but to believe because I can’t remember anything. She brought me in our aunt’s house, I can’t even remember I had an aunt here in U.S. That aunt brought me in such a big hospital, she said a doctor will help me remember anything, so I have to stay in that hospital for 3 months of treatment.

I’m really bored lying in the bed, seeing four corners of the room, doctor and nurses every day, treatments every day, but nothing changed, I can’t still remember, but I feel in in my heart that I’m missing someone, who is that? I want to know soon. Do I have friends? Do I have boyfriend?,and why does I have an earring in my right ear, where’s the other one?but I decided not to remove it..  still so many questions in my mind.

After three months of treatment, finally I’m out of that hospital. I think that hospital helps me to remember some things but not all of the things I am before. I remember now where do I live, I live in Korea why am I here? I also remember the accident, I was in a car accident with whom? I can’t remember who I am with that time. I also remember now my cousin and aunt and my bestfriend Krystal, how is she? I miss her now. But I can’t remember my school, my friends in that school, and what happened to me in that school, I think I still have things to remember.

My aunt said before I will go back to Korea, I have to continue my studies here, so I stayed up here for 5 years, I am graduated now, I took  business Management, I’m looking for work but I decided to do that in Korea, so tomorrow is my flight, I’m so excited to go back in Korea!!!”

End of POV

……………………

 

Minho’s father decided to make his son as the CEO of their company, Minho gladly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter