Bubble gum ice cream!!!

Minho's Amnesia Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 15

 

“ ok.. please Listen to me…” Minho said as all the employees and Sulli looked at him. , “ our first activity is to ride that roller coaster” Minho commanded as he pointed at the ride.

When it was their turn to ride, Sulli seated alone and she was surprised when Minho seated beside her.

“ Mr Choi why are you here?” Sulli said annoyingly.

“ why? You don’t want?.. I just wanna enjoy the ride with you” Minho said teasingly.

“ whatever” Sulli said as she turns her face away to Minho.

“ I hope you can accompany me again from my fear from rides Sulli, but it seems you will not” Minho thought and frowned.

The ride started as Minho holds the edge of the ride tightly because of his fear, Sulli saw it.

Suli chuckled “ you have fear in rides Mr Choi?” Sulli said teasingly.

“ ahh… actually you know the answer to your question but you can’t remember it… don’t you remember?” Minho said as he look Sulli in the eyes.

“ I’m sorry if I can’t remember all but…. I’ll try to accompany you” Sulli said as she took Minho’s hand away from the edge, “ don’t hold that edge, just try to spread your arms and shout, it can relieve your fear.” Sulli said.

Minho was shocked when Sulli did that, “ is she remembering things slowly? .. she also told me that when we ride this roller coaster 5years ago” Minho thought.

Sulli was also shocked when she did that, “ omo.. what did I just do?.. why did I do that…. but why do I feel so comfortable with it.. aniya aniya.. stop thinking.” Sulli thought.

As the ride got higher Sulli and Minho spread their arms and shouted together, Sulli doesn’t know why does she feel happiness with Minho in that ride, “ this feeling… it’s so familiar…” Sulli thought while enjoying the ride.

 

The ride ended, they goes to the exit. The employees decided to eat in a restaurant but Sulli doesn’t want to eat so she just wandered at the amusement park, she did not know that Minho is following her. Sulli is hearing some footsteps behind her so she turned around and saw Minho, “ Mr Choi? Why are you following me?”

“ ahh.. I just don’t have an appetite” Minho said.

“ o0hh..ok” Sulli said as she continue wal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter