full of love

Minho's Amnesia Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 5 Full of love

 

Minho embraced Sulli tightly saying, “don’t cry Sulli-yah…… I like you too”

 

Sulli pushed Minho from the embrace, “bwohh??... you like me too?.. is that true?how could that thing happened?”

 

“ all this time I’m such a pabo thinking that we’re just friends, I didn’t know I was slowly falling for you.. I didn’t attend class thinking what does my heart really wants.. and it’s yearning for you… it means I’ve really moved on…. So promise me now Sulli that you will never leave and forget me”

 

“ne oppa I promise not to leave you nor forget you…..” Sulli said as she raised her palm showing the promise sign to Minho.

 

“ahh.. Sulli-yah.. come with me.. I have something for you” Minho said while pulling Sulli’s hand.

 

 

Minho brought Sulli into his room, “Sit there Sulli.. wait me .. I’ll just find something here..” Minho said

 

Minho was searching for his earrings and he saw it, he directly walk towards Sulli.

 

It was a pair of black earrings with a small blue diamond attached to it.

 

“here..Sulli-yah… it was from my mother… look, there’s a small diamond attached to it, she said that is the precious thing that this earrings have, it’s black but it has the precious thing, so whatever happens the diamond will still remain shining and it will last forever it means for me Sulli, you are the diamond here, you are the most precious thing I have now, and whatever may happen, you will still remain in my heart, shining like this bright diamond.”

 

 

When Sulli heard that, her tears begun flowing down her cheeks, Minho wiped her tears using his calm hands.

 

Minho makes his face closer to Sulli and he grabbed Sulli’s right ear as he put the earring.

 

“oppa… why don’t you put the other one in your ear?” Sulli said

 

“what do you mean?.. you mean you will wear one and I will wear the other one?”

 

“yes, that’s what I mean… if I’m the precious thing you have, then you hav

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter