Truth in Cherry Blossoms

Minho's Amnesia Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 22

“ omo!! Eoteokke?? Do Minho oppa still loves me? But he said he’s not jealous……. What will I say to Hyun Woo oppa tomorrow? Will I accept his proposal??  But I love Minho oppa…. But he still not realize… should I tell him the truth now?” Sulli thought while walking fast toward the park.

 

Minho was left in the restaurant, his phone rung, “ yeabosseo??” Minho said in the line.

“ son, do you want to accept the offer??” His father said.

“ what offer??” Minho said.

“ in England… an exhibit for 1 month… do you want?.. I need your answer today” His father said.

Minho can’t decide because he doesn’t want to leave Sulli, “ umm I’ll think about it appa…. I’ll give you the answer later.” Minho said as he cut the call.

 

Minho thinks seriously about the offer for a while and in a few seconds, he stood up and goes out of the restaurant, his eyes is finding Sulli who left him in the restaurant, he saw Sulli was already far, her direction is towards the park, Minho saw it, so runs fast to follow her direction, he became more closer because she’s only walking.

“ Sulli-yah!!!”  Minho said trying to catch Sulli’s attention but she didn’t hear it. When Minho almost reached her, he grabbed her arm behind to Sulli was surprised.

“ Sulli faced Minho, “ yahh… let go of me…” Sulli said as she shoved her arm.

“ wait.. I need to talk to you.. I just wanna tell you something.” Minho  said almost breathless.

“ ok ok tell me what’s that, bec…..” Sulli was cut by her sentence because Minho grabbed her shoulders and claimed her lips, her eyes widened but later she responded his kiss. They are kissing in the middle of the way in the park where there are falling cherry blossoms.

 

All people walking in that way are blushing to see them kissing, “ wow.. they”re so sweet” people murmured.

They were kissing sweetly when a piece of a cherry blossom fell and touches Sulli’s face, then she realized they were kissing on a public place and many people are now watching them, she cut the kiss and pushed Minho, she blushed and at the same time embarrassed with the people staring them. When the kiss ended, people continues their walk.

“ yah.. Mr Choi why did you do that?.. you said you just have something to say” Sulli said shyly to Minho.

“ I just wanna tell you that I love you Sulli, I really do love you” Minho said with sincere face.

“ why are you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter