It's like the First time

Minho's Amnesia Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 13

Sulli was arranging her clothes when someone knocks on the door. She goes to the door to open it, it was Minho. Minho goes inside and seated on the couch inside her room.

“ yah.. I’m not yet allowing you to come in… why are you here?” Sulli said as she goes towards Minho.

“ well I just want to come in… and anyway don’t call me yah or Mr Choi, just call me oppa” Minho said.

“ and why would I call you oppa?  You’re my boss so I’ll call you Mr Choi.” Sulli said.

Minho stood from the couch, he got closer to Sulli, “ let’s see how long you can resist me…. I know you’ll remember me soon…” Minho said as he goes out of the room.

“ what’s wrong with oppa? … no! I mean Mr Choi.. why is his attitude changed suddenly… a-and my heart.. no.no way… you already have Hyun Woo….” Sulli told herself.

After Sulli arranged her clothes, she goes out of the hotel to wander the place, she saw a park near. She walks while enjoying the cherry blossom, she released a deep sigh, “ waahh.. this place is really amzing.. I hope Hyun Woo oppa is here with me..” Sulli.

“ then I am here instead of Hyun Woo” Minho uttered behind Sulli.

“ you’re following me?”

“ ahh.. no I just passed by…. E-excuse me.” Minho said trying not to be obvious.

“ haha… you’re so obvious..you’re following me!” Sulli said to Minho.

“ who do you think you are to follow you…  you’re feeling…” Minho said as he continue to walk.

“ what’s with him.. he became serious and cold with me….. yah Sulli.. stop thinking…” Sulli said to herself.

While walking Minho is thinking, “ you did great Minhoyah…. Just keep on being cold to her until she realizes it..” Minho thought.

Sulli is walking behind Minho.

“ yah!!,,, you’re following me?” Minho said.

“ I’m not following you!.... is it wrong to walk in this park?” Sulli said.

“ if you want to walk then walk beside me…. Remember? Actually 5 years ago we used to walk here in this park… but it seems you don’t remember at all so never mind.” Minho said.

Sulli walks beside Minho, she was curious so she asked Minho, “ ahh… can you please continue your story… is it true that w-we are walking here 5 years ago?”

“ yes.. it’s true… but I will not continue my story, because you don’t remember me at all” Minho said teasingly.

“ b-bwohh??.... please tell me the whole story of us in the past” Sulli said.

“ of us? .. so now you’re believing me that we’re together in the past?” Minho said.

“ not a hundred percent but I’ll try to remember”

Minho stopped from walking, Sulli stop too “ what if the time comes you remember me… will you go back to me?” Minho said.

Sulli doesn’t know what to say, there’s a part of her want to say yes I want to go back, but there’s also a part of her saying no, you have Hyun Woo, “ I-I can’t answer that for now… but actually I’m enjoying the place..can we walk again?” Sulli said trying to change the topic.

Minho and Sulli continue walking, it’s like the first time when they were walking in this park 5 years ago, they were eating Ice cream that time.

While they were walking Minho saw a familiar guys running towards them, then he realized it was his shinee friends “ omo!!... my friends…” Minho said.

Jong Hyun, Onew, Key and Tae Min ran towards Minho, they hugged Minho, “ how a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter