misunderstanding

Minho's Amnesia Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 18      

When Minho reached the company, he quickly and tensely goes to his secretary, “ what’s the problem here???... you called me earlier and said there’s a problem here in company what’s that?” Minho said tensely.

“ ahhh… I’m so sorry Mr Choi, it’s just a misunderstanding, nothing bad happened to the company.. I’m really sorry to bother you…” secretary said.

“ so you mean.. there are no problem regarding the investment??” Minho said.

“ yes Mr Choi there’s no problem , you can go back to Busan and continue the company outing now”

“ohh.. ok..” Minho said as he go back to his car and drove it back again to Busan hospital where Sulli is confined.

After a few hours, Minho reached Busan, he quickly goes to Sulli’s room, but the moment he came inside, “ where is Sulli???” Minho said to himself, he did not saw Sulli.

Minho goes to the doctor’s office, “ doc… where is Sulli, why is she not in her room?” Minho said confusedly.

“ what???! She’s not in her room??? Oh no.. maybe she secretly goes out of this hospital” doc said.

Minho quickly goes out of the hospital to find the missing Sulli, he goes to the hotel but he did not find her there, he asked the security guard if they found her, but the guard said they not.

“ where are you now Sulli..!!!.. you’re driving me crazy right now!” Minho said loudly to himself.

Minho can’t calm himself so he goes everywhere just to find Sulli, he goes to the school, to the restaurant and everywhere but he can’t find her, but there’s one more place left, the park.

………………..

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter