misunderstanding 2

Minho's Amnesia Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 19

After Minho saw Sulli and Hyun Woo, he thought that Sulli is now happy because Hyun Woo is with her now and she doesn’t need him anymore, he still doesn’t know that Sulli’s memory was already back. So when he saw Hyun Woo with her he just decided to go back to the hotel.

………………………………………

Hotel, Minho’s room

Minho entered his room with a frowning face and a teary eyes, he looks so pitiful. He took a cold shower to cool and calm himself, after showering he dried his body and wears his boxers , then he directly jump to his bed to sleep.

8:00 pm (evening)

Even he stayed on the bed for hours,  Minho can’t still sleep because he’s thinking of Sulli, he’s trying to close his eyes but he always see the pretty face of Sulli with Hyun Woo, he was so jealous but he thought he can’t do anything if Sulli is really happy with him.

Minho can’t sleep so he decided to go out of his room, he wore his fit blue shirt and jeans, he goes out of his room and go to the restaurant inside the hotel, he ordered wine to calm himself, he drunk and drunk and drunk.

Yuri didn’t leave Busan instead she is following Minho, Yuri saw Minho drinking so she thought it for an opportunity. Yuri walked toward the drinking Minho and seated beside him.

“ yah.. can I join my boyfriend?.. you look so stress.” Yuri said seductively.

“ Yuri, listen to me arasseo??....  I want to tell you that I don’t really love you, I’m just playing with you, I just agreed to be your boyfriend because I thought I’ll forget Sulli but I’m wrong, I still love Sulli so p-please leave me.. sorry but I can’t stay beside you because you are not the one I love”  Minho said straight.

Yuri’s face became angry, “ yah!! That’s not true!.. you’re just saying that because you’re drunk…. I’ll prove that you’re wrong…..” Yuri said as she cupped Minho’s face and kissed it passionately.

 

Sulli’s POV

While me and Hyun Woo oppa were sitting on the bench, we remained silent.  I want to tell him the truth that my memories are back now and I still love my past boyfriend, but I don’t want to hurt him. I calmed myself and I was about to tell him the truth but he spoke first.

“ Sulli.. we’re almost 5 years dating, and I love you and I know you love me too.. so here..” Hyun Woo said as he pulled something in his pocket. I saw a red box, my heart became nervous when she saw the red box, “ is he going to propose?... how about Minho? I still love him… etteoke? Eotteoke?”  I thought.

Hyun Woo opened the box with the diamond ring inside it, “ here… I want to give you this ring as the sign of my love proposal… but I will gi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter